CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Noted. A little word of advice Harold, which you’re welcome to heed or dismiss. Pick your enemies carefully on here, and more importantly try to gain some allegiance with a few contributors, other than the usual deadbeat suspects (you know who I mean) before going  all Tasmanian Devil and then spending all day every day whining about bullies kicking your cunt in.

If I was a trained barrister I would interrogate your argument forensically.  But because I'm a stupid cunt I will take one or two lessons from it and try to improve.  On a related theme there seem to be a lot of members who lie low and very rarely post any comment.  Does membership of the Corner mirror the evolution of stars ending in a giant explosion or white dwarf? 🤔 

On 16/05/2024 at 22:39, King Billy said:

Noted. A little word of advice Harold, which you’re welcome to heed or dismiss. Pick your enemies carefully on here, and more importantly try to gain some allegiance with a few contributors, other than the usual deadbeat suspects (you know who I mean) before going  all Tasmanian Devil and then spending all day every day whining about bullies kicking your cunt in.

I refer to the way certain cunts join forces to try to eliminate their prey .That is a form of bullying .You talk as if this site is some mysterious hierarchical home of  the oracle's of all  wisdom.What a load of bollox.  They can kick as much as they like, my cunt will remain intact .

49 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I refer to the way certain cunts join forces to try to eliminate their prey .That is a form of bullying .You talk as if this site is some mysterious hierarchical home of  the oracle's of all  wisdom.What a load of bollox.  They can kick as much as they like, my cunt will remain intact .

Billiam is a relative newcomer who was bullied and kicked by the so called clique when he first arrived and often came to me crying.

• Like 1

On 16/05/2024 at 22:47, ChildeHarold said:

Does membership of the Corner mirror the evolution of stars ending in a giant explosion or white dwarf? 🤔 

Hardly, more like the explosive dump you take in the morning after a night on the lager and a meal in an Indian restaurant.💥 ☢️

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

@entitled little cunt go back to bed its Saturday and you don't need to go to ysgol.

As the great Mark Twain said "dont let schooling interfere with your education". Great expectations 1946  with John Mills , Alec Guiness  and a baby Jean Simmons as Estella .Directed by David Lean is a work of art .Polanski did a really good version a few years back .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

As the great Mark Twain said "dont let schooling interfere with your education". Great expectations 1946  with John Mills , Alec Guiness  and a baby Jean Simmons as Estella .Directed by David Lean is a work of art .Polanski did a really good version a few years back .

Billy and I go back a long way.  In fact further back than even he can remember in my many shape shifting existences.  I believe we've covered more miles than Alexander the Great when he got to India - we've certainly had more excitement.  When he patronises me with his advice in a frankly half hearted weak as piss piece of advice you have to remember his background as the model for the Beano's "Walter Softy" mercilessly bullied every week by Denis the Menace. 

On 18/05/2024 at 09:41, Penny Farthing said:

Billiam is a relative newcomer who was bullied and kicked by the so called clique when he first arrived and often came to me crying.

You’ve posted this same lie on here more than once before, and every time I’ve told you to post any evidence of your BS fantasy. So here goes again….Show us the evidence of me ‘coming to you crying’ or else shut up and fuck off you sad old freak.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Billy and I go back a long way.  In fact further back than even he can remember in my many shape shifting existences.  I believe we've covered more miles than Alexander the Great when he got to India - we've certainly had more excitement.  When he patronises me with his advice in a frankly half hearted weak as piss piece of advice you have to remember his background as the model for the Beano's "Walter Softy" mercilessly bullied every week by Denis the Menace. 

Feeble response Harold. Tbh I half expected something slightly better, but hey ho.

Just now, King Billy said:

Are you a fan of everything he did?

Just asking.

Well spotted, Bill, I didn't clock this one. I was already suspicious what with his alliance with confirmed nonce apologist @and and also due to his unswerving love of all things Jewish. 

Now we've got this, a fawning appreciation of not only a beast, but a kike one at that.

I'll be watching him like a fucking hawk going forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Well spotted, Bill, I didn't clock this one. I was already suspicious what with his alliance with confirmed nonce apologist @and and also due to his unswerving love of all things Jewish. 

Now we've got this, a fawning appreciation of not only a beast, but a kike one at that.

I'll be watching him like a fucking hawk going forward.

I’ll be watching like a hawk for Pen coming forward with the smoking gun evidence of me ‘crying like a baby’ and begging for his help. Lololol.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll be watching like a hawk for Pen coming forward with the smoking gun evidence of me ‘crying like a baby’ and begging for his help. Lololol.

The only scenario I could ever envisage anyone requesting the help of Screaming Lord Pen would be if they were swept out 600 metres into a storm tossed sea:

"Pen, for the love of God, chuck us your cock!".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The only scenario I could ever envisage anyone requesting the help of Screaming Lord Pen would be if they were swept out 600 metres into a storm tossed sea:

"Pen, for the love of God, chuck us your cock!".

‘Up periscope!’

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Feeble response Harold. Tbh I half expected something slightly better, but hey ho.

I forgot to explain about the trip to India - you was fucking spacked out of your brain and tried to make love to an elephant.   I tried to sell some pics to Oliver Stone.  He said he admired your stamina but his movie was already 3 hours long and there wasn't room for the scenes despite some gripes from your compatriot Colin Farrell. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I forgot to explain about the trip to India - you was fucking spacked out of your brain and tried to make love to an elephant.   I tried to sell some pics to Oliver Stone.  He said he admired your stamina but his movie was already 3 hours long and there wasn't room for the scenes despite some gripes from your compatriot Colin Farrell. 

😴