CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well fuck my old boots the Professor of English Literature has spaketh in big letters.  Why so 'ard on dear old John John the St Pancras man. 

Q…What’s blue and fucks old ladies?

A…You at your granny’s house, in the Smurf pyjamas she bought you for your birthday.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Q…What’s blue and fucks old ladies?

A…You at your granny’s house, in the Smurf pyjamas she bought you for your birthday.

Don't extrapolate your sexual attraction to the late great John Bettyman to a fantastical world of granny sex you repulsive depraved orange lodge fucker. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Changed your tune now, haven't you? I'm sure a lot of those fine people came over on the Empire Windrush, after the war. You are a disgrace. 

On the contrary, you're still an fuckin' absolute abomination of a human being.

12 hours ago, Admin said:

The hard core of a dozen or so lifers remains extant.  

It’s surprisingly depressing to see it expressed in these terms. I think I might follow Frank’s advice from 2011 and kill myself. 

• Like 1

On 14/05/2024 at 18:21, Roadkill said:

Be fair, Decs. Some of them also snitched on their fellow Jews and got popular enough with the Nazis that they could strut around the ghetto in special little pretend soldier uniforms.

They must have been getting their tactical advice from a Frog.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

They must have been getting their tactical advice from a Frog.

Just fucking go back to bed and give us all a break from your clever dick one liner ripostes.   You're the fucking dark matter side of Entitled Little Cunt. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just fucking go back to bed and give us all a break from your clever dick one liner ripostes.   You're the fucking dark matter side of Entitled Little Cunt. 

I've told you before you little dickhead, you do not want Billy to go longform.

I don't want Billy to go longform. No cunt does - he grew up fighting @Mrs Roops - he can write a fucking trilogy of novels to get his point across, and he will if he's goaded into it.

Unlike your little spacker mate @entitled little cunt, he's got a modicum of self control, but it was a long road to get here and I will fucking glass you in the knackers if you set him off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shut up you rattled little nobody. I’ve turned a blind eye to your deranged delusions of significance and self-importance on here for quite some time now.

Watch your fucking mouth cunt. I won’t warn you again.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't want Billy to go longform. No cunt does - he grew up fighting @Mrs Roops - he can write a fucking trilogy of novels to get his point across, and he will if he's goaded into it.

Unlike your little spacker mate @entitled little cunt, he's got a modicum of self control, but it was a long road to get here and I will fucking glass you in the knackers if you set him off.

This is probably, if not definitely the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about me RK (without even mentioning my unbelievable good looks and enormous cock). 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

OK I'll reluctantly join the "Keep Billy Quiet Club" in fact some of his anti-vax rants should have alerted me to what you are saying.  Thanks, you're a diamond. *

* one of those fake diamonds churned out in an Indian sweatshop and sold on TV.  LOL 😍

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

OK I'll reluctantly join the "Keep Billy Quiet Club"

If you feel reluctant but prepared to stfu anyway, then you’re even more of a fucking spineless weasel than I’m (reluctantly lol) beginning to see you as. If you fancy a toe to toe then I’m your man, but be warned that it will be very fucking painful for you, for a very long time until I’m done with you.
Your move.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

This is probably, if not definitely the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about me RK (without even mentioning my unbelievable good looks and enormous cock). 👍

I’m sure that RK’s battery was running out and he didn’t have time to mention your unbelievable good looks and enormous cock.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m sure that RK’s battery was running out and he didn’t have time to mention your unbelievable good looks and enormous cock.

I think you’re way off the mark there Eric. It’s a Geordie thing. RK knows what would happen on Saturday night when he walked into the ‘Maggie Thatcher Memorial ex-miners club’, and one of his dads mates shouted ‘Wy Ay Killer man. What the fuck av ye been doing on that fucking internet thingy, talking about good looking canny lads with massive cocks? Count yourself lucky lad that Raoul Moats not on the door here anymore’.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you feel reluctant but prepared to stfu anyway, then you’re even more of a fucking spineless weasel than I’m (reluctantly lol) beginning to see you as. If you fancy a toe to toe then I’m your man, but be warned that it will be very fucking painful for you, for a very long time until I’m done with you.
Your move.

I'm going to back away from a position of great indignity in which I am placed.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm going to back away from a position of great indignity in which I am placed.  

Noted. A little word of advice Harold, which you’re welcome to heed or dismiss. Pick your enemies carefully on here, and more importantly try to gain some allegiance with a few contributors, other than the usual deadbeat suspects (you know who I mean) before going  all Tasmanian Devil and then spending all day every day whining about bullies kicking your cunt in.