CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

2 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

As i don't live in a crime infested, no scenery, backwards shithole full of thick chav scum and rapey dinghy immigrants in the south like you do if i did live in a cardboard box it would still be valued at 10x more valuable than the absolute fucking hovel you no doubt live in. 

You really do give off the vibe of one of those 'never left London' wankers on reddit, or never left norfolk in your case.

So your dear old gran did suspect you're a chutney stabber then? 😆

Don't worry he talks like a poor Jew, one who rents off a rich Jew in Stamford Hill. 

• Like 1

Just now, ClitWestwood said:

As i don't live in a crime infested, no scenery, backwards shithole full of thick chav scum and rapey dinghy immigrants in the south like you do if i did live in a cardboard box it would still be valued at 10x more valuable than the absolute fucking hovel you no doubt live in. 

You really do give off the vibe of one of those 'never left London' wankers on reddit, or never left norfolk in your case.

Leeds, Burnley, Blackburn, Manchester, Liverpool, Rochdale, Rotherham, Sheffield plus fuck knows how many other northern shit pits are full of muslims and various other paki types.

Take a look at the demographics of Norfolk, and any other county in the south outside of Greater London. You're the one living up there amongst the Gunga Dins and child rapists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

This sounds a bit like that Austrian incest in the secret basement cunt who's been moved now into an "open" prison.  Oh Oh the sheer irony of it!!!!! 

Shut up Harold you fucking idiot, I'm dealing with a real adversary here, not some low rent, half-cocked Ding rate fucking spastic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

Well, you are correct in at  least one of your assumptions. As my great aunt Matilda said whilst visiting her in her Georgian town house "the Taff's dig it up and we burn it in our parlours"

8 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

Oh and another thing .Crime infested ?I'll have you know there hasn't been a stabbing in the area for 24 hours .Some bloke with an unpronounceable name got shot and dumped at the hospital bit no one has been shanked lately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well, you are correct in at  least one of your assumptions. As my great aunt Matilda said whilst visiting her in her Georgian town house "the Taff's dig it up and we burn it in our parlours"

Despite centuries of the north and Wales being considered a desolate cultural and economic shithole, Reptyle is somehow labouring under the delusion that it's a land of milk and honey as opposed to a wasteland of gravy and bovril.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Take a look at the demographics of Norfolk,

I did.You cunts all look like the bloke off Robocop that crashes into a vat of toxic waste you're all so related to each other.Don't remember seeing many paki grooming gang types in Liverpool ever tbh, mostly just pretentious university student types and wags mostly.

Just now, Decimus said:

Despite centuries of the north and Wales being considered a desolate cultural and economic shithole, Reptyle is somehow labouring under the delusion that it's a land of milk and honey as opposed to a wasteland of gravy and bovril.

1 minute ago, ClitWestwood said:

I did.You cunts all look like the bloke off Robocop that crashes into a vat of toxic waste you're all so related to each other.Don't remember seeing many paki grooming gang types in Liverpool ever tbh, mostly just pretentious university student types and wags mostly.

He's got a point .Norfolk does have a particular look .They're not that thick though .The Host charge eye-watering money for a pint and the london  cunts pay it and tell them to keep the change .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He's got a point .Norfolk does have a particular look .They're not that thick though .The Host charge eye-watering money for a pint and the london  cunts pay it and tell them to keep the change .

Shut the fuck up, thick little cunt. You're already on your way out... do you want to be remembered for siding with a beast defender, as well as being shit or for simply being shit?

22 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

Possibly.Cracking game though lol.

It was a good game. A sort of animated puzzle. Although if I was playing it drunk or stoned, I would just tag all of them and hit the nuke button 💣 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut the fuck up, thick little cunt. You're already on your way out... do you want to be remembered for siding with a beast defender, as well as being shit or for simply being shit?

I'm bored with you .I'm bored with this .I think a lot of people are .You  and your mates can carry on with it as long as you want .I'm not .I'll post and reply and get my spelling wrong as normal. You are a bully, it's not a bit of banter , it's real to you .It's not to me , it's just a bit of fun.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up Harold you fucking idiot, I'm dealing with a real adversary here, not some low rent, half-cocked Ding rate fucking spastic.

Ding, Ding, fucking Ding! Get over it for fucks sake man! He’s on the noddy wing of Ecky-Thump Jail and he’s not coming back.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bullying, it forges men in the fires of conflict.

I don’t know if you’ve ever visited HMS Victory Decs?
I have and I’m certain that I didn’t see any ‘safe spaces’, ‘non binary toilets’, vegan menus in the galley or ‘able seamen’s complaints register’ anywhere onboard. What I did see were rows and rows of big ‘fuck off Napoleon’ cannons, a couple of ‘cat of 9 tails’ whips and an odd looking plank protruding from the starboard deck. 
I wonder what Paddy Mayne’s reaction would have been if he’d been told to stop bullying his underlings? I grew up seeing a statue of him every day in the town square and as far as I remember he wasn’t taking the knee for BLM, waving a rainbow flag, wearing a bra, or participating in any of the multitude of weird, right on progressive (compulsory) actions that todays ‘real men’ have been bullied into complying with just to be allowed to exist (for now).

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm still a fan of Wendy Richard , she was tops when in are you being served , Finella Fielding , Amanda Barrie in carry in Cleo and Barbara Windsor. Not a bit of silicone in sight .

Joan Sims managed to look quite fuckable in ‘Carry On Teacher’ before she piled on the weight and got all frumpy.

And apparently, Hattie Jacques was an absolute nympho. I wouldn’t want anything that large bouncing up and down on me. No wonder John LeMesurier always looked like he was post chemo. He must have been exhausted.

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When they give the wrong'uns, freaks, transbenders and weirdos too much of a voice, everything goes to shit, as is happening now.

BLM, was the ruination of this once great country (funny you didn't mention that, Windrush)

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think ‘Windrush’ is a stupid name anyway. Sounds like a gastric complication.

Considering it's @and, he probably saw a dog farting and got his face right in there exclaiming 'a rush of wind, Windrush' in between inhaling. The vile, shit sniffing cunt. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think ‘Windrush’ is a stupid name anyway. Sounds like a gastric complication.

He has brung it on himself by choosing a silly user name .. it reminds me of the CB radio days when people would choose silly handles and then get upset when other cunts would pick on them because of the user name that they had chosen. @Old Chap Raasclaat should choose some more innocuous username perhaps something  like Frodo Baggins or Gollum.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One minute you say I'm a whitey and then you call me Windrush. Make your mind up. Lol.

You should have changed your name to avoid confusion when you moved from Haiti to London to keep an eye on Frank. 
 Something typically English like ‘James Stanley Windsor’, or ‘Dave’.

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

He has brung it on himself by choosing a silly user name .. it reminds me of the CB radio days when people would choose silly handles and then get upset when other cunts would pick on them because of the user name that they had chosen. @Old Chap Raasclaat should choose some more innocuous username perhaps something  like Frodo Baggins or Gollum.

I've brought what on myself? The wrath of @and and him calling me 'Windrush'? I'm sure I'll cope, Pen. Lol. My name is carefully chosen to represent my heritage... Old chap (British, informal direct address to a man of any age) in recognition of my English old man @Roadkill and Raasclaat (Jamaican, meaning 'Arse cloth') because I used to use womens used period cloths as a youngster in my early Voodoo rituals after shagging said women whilst they were on.

Do you understand it now?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've brought what on myself? The wrath of @and and him calling me 'Windrush'? I'm sure I'll cope, Pen. Lol. My name is carefully chosen to represent my heritage... Old chap (British, informal direct address to a man of any age) in recognition of my English old man @Roadkill and Raasclaat (Jamaican, meaning 'Arse cloth') because I used to use womens used period cloths as a youngster in my early Voodoo rituals after shagging said women whilst they were on.

Do you understand it now?

No .. you are just a whinging old poof.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Something typically English like ‘James Stanley Windsor’, or ‘Dave’.

Unlikely, it's usually something to ingratiate them with the native population, Winston or Enoch.

Doesn't work though, they can't hide what they are, even Michael Jackson found that out.