CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

Guest entitled little cunt

4 hours ago, Frank said:

They filmed Grange Hill at my school... Kingsbury High. Flippin 'eck Tucker. Lol, lol.                                Lol.

We're you gripper? .A  very much maligned  misunderstood character like myself .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

We're you gripper? .A  very much maligned  misunderstood character like myself .

There wasn’t much crumpet to choose from. You know there’s a shortage of hotties when Susan Tully starts looking appealing.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

There wasn’t much crumpet to choose from. You know there’s a shortage of hotties when Susan Tully starts looking appealing.

That is very true .Bless her .Didn't stop her though .She wouldn't get a look in now , not without fake tits , fake eye lashes , an arse lift and enough paint on her face to cover the forth Bridge. You know what , Old Susan is looking more attractive. 

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That is very true .Bless her .Didn't stop her though .She wouldn't get a look in now , not without fake tits , fake eye lashes , an arse lift and enough paint on her face to cover the forth Bridge. You know what , Old Susan is looking more attractive. 

She’s a decent director. She was in charge of a season of ‘Tin Star’ which she made in Canada. She was never much of a looker, but I still wouldn’t have climbed over her to get to that top-heavy arseless pig Letitia Dean.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She’s a decent director. She was in charge of a season of ‘Tin Star’ which she made in Canada. She was never much of a looker, but I still wouldn’t have climbed over her to get to that top-heavy arseless pig Letitia Dean.

Tin Star! I watched the first series years ago when it first came out, what a fucking series. I tried the second one and wasn't as keen and I know there was a third, but I never saw any of that.

Just now, Decimus said:

Tin Star! I watched the first series years ago when it first came out, what a fucking series. I tried the second one and wasn't as keen and I know there was a third, but I never saw any of that.

Go to series 3. It’s a fucking riot. It leaves Canada and returns to Liverpool where he worked undercover. It’s a festival of violence. Tim Roth and family slaughtering their way through the scouse underworld and the Merseyside Police.

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

I will admit that this is the very best post that I have ever seen from you.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still a fan of Wendy Richard , she was tops when in are you being served , Finella Fielding , Amanda Barrie in carry in Cleo and Barbara Windsor. Not a bit of silicone in sight .

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go to series 3. It’s a fucking riot. It leaves Canada and returns to Liverpool where he worked undercover. It’s a festival of violence. Tim Roth and family slaughtering their way through the scouse underworld and the Merseyside Police.

Did you ever watch 'Save Me' which was on Sky Atlantic around the same time as Tin Star? It had Lennie James in, proper decent series.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you see the pasting that ELC took on Friday and Saturday? Then he comes out with his chin up and defends someone he probably shouldn’t have. Maybe not the wisest cunt here but he’s got balls like spacehoppers.

I think the little cunt has thicker skin than @Penny Farthing, he got a proper hiding, went to bed and returned, minus some body parts but still up for another hiding. Lol.

@Cunty BigBollox is the only other member who can make a massive cunt of himself and return the next day, with no sense of shame. We all know Big Bollock is a drunken cunt with the memory of a fish but how do explain @entitled little cunt's fighting spirit?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think the little cunt has thicker skin than @Penny Farthing, he got a proper hiding, went to bed and returned, minus some body parts but still up for another hiding. Lol.

@Cunty BigBollox is the only other member who can make a massive cunt of himself and return the next day, with no sense of shame. We all know Big Bollock is a drunken cunt with the memory of a fish but how do explain @entitled little cunt's fighting spirit?

The Reptyle has landed. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you ever watch 'Save Me' which was on Sky Atlantic around the same time as Tin Star? It had Lennie James in, proper decent series.

No. But thank you. I was looking for a new series to watch. If you haven’t seen it already, I highly recommend ‘The Shield’. It’s noughties so it’s relatively old, but I’ve never seen a better cop show. I’m watching it for the second time at the moment.

Just now, ClitWestwood said:

Did your 'old nan' also suspect you were a massive closet job and vile anti-semite too?

She didn't suspect anything about my anti-Semitism, we're a part of a long line of people who know who the real enemy are.

The next time you're staring at your parents neighbour's Aston Martin from your box room window, perhaps ask yourself why as a northern fucking monkey, you have 99 percent less chance than a London born Kike of owning your very own cardboard box.

You fucking absolute spastic cunt.

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reminds me a bit of you and Dyslexic after your ordeal by fire all those years ago. You both stuck with it and now you’re big hitters. 
 I think he just perceives things a bit differently and picks things up at a different rate. He’ll be ok.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Agreed, I cannot understand any cunt over 16 who wants to waste their life away 'gaming'. It's an excuse to escape reality and clearly indicates their inability to deal with real life.

I doubt a pair of thick, decrepit, coke addled old druggy cunts like you and the norfolk fuckwit would have the remaining mental faculties or savvy to play a modern computer game anyway as it would be too complicated for you, Super Mario Bros on the NES is probably is probably just about manageable for you two.

They are in their own personal hell and most likely don't have a woman and never have.

Wrong.

I imagine him to be some greasy haired, spotty, ugly cunt

Very wrong.

Considering the fact he still lives at home with parents who hate his guts and want him dead

Triple wrong.

That's a trifecta.Fuck off.

1 minute ago, ClitWestwood said:

I doubt a pair of thick, decrepit, coke addled old druggy cunts like you and the norfolk fuckwit would have the remaining mental faculties or savvy to play a modern computer game anyway as it would be too complicated for you, Super Mario Bros on the NES is probably is probably just about manageable for you two.

Wrong.

Very wrong.

Triple wrong.

The last time I played a computer game, it was ‘Lemmings’ on a Sega Master System. Am I nearly dead?

On 10/05/2024 at 22:38, ClitWestwood said:

Wasn't that a quote from a Fistful of Dollars?

I bet you've spent a fistful of fivers on some rough brass before, you can't get a girlfriend gamer wanker. What were thinking defending wrong'uns on here, you vile perverted cunt. 

Sneaking back in under a new guise in the hope you will go unnoticed. What a fucking sinister you cunt you are. 

Explain yourself. 

1 minute ago, ClitWestwood said:

Wrong.

Very wrong.

Triple wrong.

I doubt anyone over the age of 16 would even want to possess the sort of mental faculties capable of sitting in their mother's dark basement for 23 hours a day whilst talking to ten year olds about their Minecraft accomplishments.

Do you hang around Pokémon Go hotspots with your maggot hanging out of the trousers your mother bought you?

Lol.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She didn't suspect anything about my anti-Semitism, we're a part of a long line of people who know who the real enemy are.

The next time you're staring at your parents neighbour's Aston Martin from your box room window, perhaps ask yourself why as a northern fucking monkey, you have 99 percent less chance than a London born Kike of owning your very own cardboard box.

You fucking absolute spastic cunt.

As i don't live in a crime infested, no scenery, backwards shithole full of thick chav scum and rapey dinghy immigrants in the south like you do if i did live in a cardboard box it would still be valued at 10x more valuable than the absolute fucking hovel you no doubt live in. 

You really do give off the vibe of one of those 'never left London' wankers on reddit, or never left norfolk in your case.

So your dear old gran did suspect you're a chutney stabber then? 😆

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt anyone over the age of 16 would even want to possess the sort of mental faculties capable of sitting in their mother's dark basement for 23 hours a day whilst talking to ten year olds about their Minecraft accomplishments.

Do you hang around Pokémon Go hotspots with your maggot hanging out of the trousers your mother bought you?

Lol.

This sounds a bit like that Austrian incest in the secret basement cunt who's been moved now into an "open" prison.  Oh Oh the sheer irony of it!!!!!