CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

Guest entitled little cunt

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No doubt you were mercilessly fagged by the prefects at whatever provincial, knock off Harrow private school that old Mitch scraped and saved to send you off to.

With an arse crack permanently scarred from years of taking hot, buttered crumpets, you're the last person who would stick up for a bully.

They filmed Grange Hill at my school... Kingsbury High. Flippin 'eck Tucker. Lol, lol.                                Lol.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

They filmed Grange Hill at my school... Kingsbury High. Flippin 'eck Tucker. Lol, lol.                                Lol.

The Kingsbury High School For Wayward Faggots.

"Just Say No (To Cock)."

Lololol

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Schools are now a safe space for the mentally deranged to act like sexual deviants because they know their classmates will either accept it or be so scared of getting excluded they wouldn't even dare question it.

When they give the wrong'uns, freaks, transbenders and weirdos too much of a voice, everything goes to shit, as is happening now. When I was at school, said weirdos formed their own cliques... A bit like @Frank, @and, @Penny Farthing and @entitled little cunt have here. They kept themselves to themselves and their mouths shut in the hope of going unnoticed by the normal kids. They still got the piss taken out them and the odd hiding, however I'm sure they realised it was for their own good later in life. It also reinforced what it was to be normal for the normal kids. Nowadays you've got freaks trying to teach kids and amputee children's TV presenters. Let's celebrate fat cunts, kids that are shit at sport... It's taking part that matters and don't let the class spastic play on his/her own. In the animal kingdom these cunts would be killed or exiled.

What a pile of cunt. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

playing a character in Grange Hill doesn’t make it your school, Erkan. Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

.. do you take it up your back passage?

I did once. It was a wardrobe. Couldn’t get it round the angle of the front hallway. Even with the doors off I had to take it up the back passage.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I did once. It was a wardrobe. Couldn’t get it round the angle of the front hallway. Even with the doors off I had to take it up the back passage.

Couldn't you take it through a window .. there was a very fat woman who died at Winsford .. they had to get some firemen to take her body out through a window.

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Couldn't you take it through a window .. there was a very fat woman who died at Winsford .. they had to get some firemen to take her body out through a window.

That’s why patio doors were so popular in the 1970s when cheeseburgers and cake were invented.

9 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you ever been to Strumpshaw fen?

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I'm brutally honest, DC, there's very little between you two bods. True. Fucking hell.

There are both troubled people .. I cannot say mind as I doubt that neither of them have a mind.

When asked if he regretted anything, John Betjeman said he wished he'd had more sex.  Perfect.  I wish some of the Eurovis critics on here faced up to the fact that they are past it and probably too old to understand it.  Having said that it has become over sexualised and a pick and choose political football.  

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wish some of the Eurovis critics on here faced up to the fact that they are past it and probably too old to understand it.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who's admitted to being 70 years old on here isn't it?

Shut it, you demented old cunt. 

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

When asked if he regretted anything, John Betjeman said he wished he'd had more sex.  Perfect.  I wish some of the Eurovis critics on here faced up to the fact that they are past it and probably too old to understand it.  Having said that it has become over sexualised and a pick and choose political football.  

I wish you’d just fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off, Fwank. Even you can’t be arsed grooming this shitcunt @entitled little cunt he’s that fucking poor.

Did you see the pasting that ELC took on Friday and Saturday? Then he comes out with his chin up and defends someone he probably shouldn’t have. Maybe not the wisest cunt here but he’s got balls like spacehoppers.

@entitled little cunt, you’ve earned some credit. Get back out here and tell a few people to fuck off.

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Perfect. 

You stupid little cunt. I had you backed at one point and you decided to try and play the Machiavelli gambit. 

ELC has gone from terminally dead to potentially having the greatest comeback the corner has ever seen, all because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut and sit back and watch the fireworks whilst he burnt.

You're as dead as the tranny and forever consigned to the dregs of this site. You could have had it all, but you decided to wank your little maggot furiously over the promise of a Pen PM.

Fuck I hate you.

• Like 2

Guest entitled little cunt
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You stupid little cunt. I had you backed at one point and you decided to try and play the Machiavelli gambit. 

ELC has gone from terminally dead to potentially having the greatest comeback the corner has ever seen, all because you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut and sit back and watch the fireworks whilst he burnt.

You're as dead as the tranny and forever consigned to the dregs of this site. You could have had it all, but you decided to wank your little maggot furiously over the promise of a Pen PM.

Fuck I hate you.

Float like a butterfly sting like Asian Hornet in flip flops driving a Hindustan Ambassador .