CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tryprayimg"Dot"org

Miles

• Miles changed the title to Tryprayimg"Dot"org
Guest entitled little cunt

I wonder if it works?.We're  told to follow the science when it involves higher taxes and follow god for any thing else .Sounds like a kop out to me .I pray it isn't. 

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Bus-2-man-1024x351.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ca

I'm going go pray Ape is struck down with terrible hemorrhoids.I want purple grapes to be hanging so low out of his ring  they'll be snipped off and put into a bottle of Cotes de Rhone. That bloke on the advert looks happy and content , it must work.

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I'm going go pray Ape is struck down with terrible hemorrhoids.I want purple grapes to be hanging so low out of his ring  they'll be snipped off and put into a bottle of Cotes de Rhone. That bloke on the advert looks happy and content , it must work.

There is also a version with a smiling woman .. like this one here she looks brainwashed .. I rather doubt that @Ape™️ is brainwashed .. it might just be that he is getting under your skin 

lol Fuck Off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet more bum conversation. 

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is also a version with a smiling woman .. like this one here she looks brainwashed .. I rather doubt that @Ape™️ is brainwashed .. it might just be that he is getting under your skin 

lol Fuck Off.

Yes,  maybe he is .Rather like tetse  fly larve.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet more bum conversation. 

Arseholes and you just seem to bring the worst out in me .

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Do you just make up the spelling of words as you go along? 

I have my own language .It's a cross between pickenese and esparanto. I'm hoping its going to be the main universal  European dialect .The language equilivent of the Euro .The word Cunt will remain cunt , especially when thrown in your direction.

38 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have my own language .It's a cross between pickenese and esparanto. I'm hoping its going to be the main universal  European dialect .The language equilivent of the Euro .The word Cunt will remain cunt , especially when thrown in your direction.

Evening elc, how would you describe your time here so far? Has it gone better than you possibly imagined? What do you make of the majority of posters here, old and new, wishing you were dead?

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening elc, how would you describe your time here so far? Has it gone better than you possibly imagined? What do you make of the majority of posters here, old and new, wishing you were dead?

All the better for conversing with you. Why would I wish myself dead? I have you and Ape doing that on my behalf so I can get on living .

10 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I suppose it can't do any harm.

The campaign seems a bit half-hearted; no major claims of miracles or successful divination, just a wishy-washy "give it a go" kind of apathy. As though suggesting a different brand of tea or washing-up liquid.

If the cunt can't walk on water then I'm not going to waste my time .