CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those That Don’t Understand Cunts Corner

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're way out of your depth and also despised by every quality poster. It's not subjective, dickhead, it's factual. 

Clock's ticking...

Oh, yes it is.

TikTok

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do you suffer road rage as well?You're obviously a very angry person. 

You have no idea ELC. I’ve noticed it escalating of late. I used to have a secondary career that allowed me to slap drunk people about in car parks and occasionally kick them through a bar-latch fire door. Now I have no outlet for my playful side. I think it’s caffeine related. 

Guest entitled little cunt
41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have no idea ELC. I’ve noticed it escalating of late. I used to have a secondary career that allowed me to slap drunk people about in car parks and occasionally kick them through a bar-latch fire door. Now I have no outlet for my playful side. I think it’s caffeine related. 

Ahh, left the MET then.Its hellish on  the outside .

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You're way out of your depth and also despised by every quality poster. It's not subjective, dickhead, it's factual. 

Clock's ticking...

Oh I'm despised, that news has really depressed me .I try so hard to be liked .All I wish for is those quality posters to see me as a friend .I think that's it .I can't go on in this harsh world,  it's too much .My tears are falling. I hope you're happy with what you've done. It should be on your conscience for ever .Good bye cruel world .

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Oh I'm despised, that news has really depressed me .I try so hard to be liked .All I wish for is those quality posters to see me as a friend .I think that's it .I can't go on in this harsh world,  it's too much .My tears are falling. I hope you're happy with what you've done. It should be on your conscience for ever .Good bye cruel world .

I'm blown away with your grasp of sarcasm, ELC, and obviously incredibly hurt. Stick with our resident has been troll Frank and I'm sure you'll learn the ropes. He's been bested by just about every newbie and now relies on the likes of Pen and you as support. You're a thin skinned grade a wanker who's about as funny as cot death.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm blown away with your grasp of sarcasm

He's a very sincere and honest person, I can understand how he's been hurt by your constant, uncalled-for aggression, towards him, you ought to be ashamed, you black-hearted cunt. 🖤

• Like 1

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Honest question, @entitled little cunt, did your mother smoke heavily when pregnant with you?

On 05/05/2024 at 09:11, Cunty BigBollox said:

He really is the metaphorical Ape, just throwing his shitty thoughts and ideas around like a chimp that's overdosed on Senokot.

Drew, I like a drink as much as everyone else on here (except you obviously) but even allowing for Apes multitude of character defects and genetic abnormalities (which are very likely closely connected), I’m finding it increasingly difficult to get this persistent nagging thought out of my head that you two don’t really like each other.

I’m probably totally wrong (as I have been unjustly labelled as some sort of doo lally conspiracy theorist more than once tbh) but hopefully you and Ape will both come to your senses soon, give each other a big gay hug and remember that Jesus wants you both for a pair of moonbeams.

Nano Nano.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Drew, I like a drink as much as everyone else on here (except you obviously) but even allowing for Apes multitude of character defects and genetic abnormalities (which are very likely closely connected), I’m finding it increasingly difficult to get this persistent nagging thought out of my head that you two don’t really like each other.

I’m probably totally wrong (as I have been unjustly labelled as some sort of doo lally conspiracy theorist more than once tbh) but hopefully you and Ape will both come to your senses soon, give each other a big gay hug and remember that Jesus wants you both for a pair of moonbeams.

Nano Nano.

I honestly believe that Ape and Drew are great mates. Probably neighbours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I honestly believe that Ape and Drew are great mates. Probably neighbours.

I think you’re right Eric. If Drew ever sobered up though all that might change, but tbf that’s not ever likely to happen.

On 08/05/2024 at 14:14, Dyslexic cnut said:

Honest question, @entitled little cunt, did your mother smoke heavily when pregnant with you?

Yes but she never once regretted giving birth to me .I doubt that's the same for your mother .You're intent on making it   quite obvious you should really only have been a stain on the Littlewoods nylon fitted sheet.

On 07/05/2024 at 12:42, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yet more arse talk. 

You'd know all about that 

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes but she never once regretted giving birth to me .I doubt that's the same for your mother .You're intent on making it   quite obvious you should really only have been a stain on the Littlewoods nylon fitted sheet.

Where you close with your mother?

On 16/05/2024 at 08:23, Dyslexic cnut said:

Where you close with your mother?

No, but I got very close indeed to yours .