CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A secular state ?

Guest entitled little cunt

A respectful distance between state and religion is essential to ensure the believers of medieval , absurd  and harmful mumbo jumbo do not inflict their utterly non sensical old wives tales upon the general public as a whole. It's the main reason society has progressed and everyday life has become relatively  safe from the  state and the idiot  believers alike .Thats changing .Muslims are now warping British elections. Many  will only vote for those who share their cultural and religious  perspectives. Their main priority is to vote for pro palastinian uk members of Parliament. United Kingdom  problems and  issues that effect the population as a whole  take a back seat .That is not secularism .Situations thousands of miles away conducted by those of different religious and cultural traditions is now  shaping uk public policy  and our lives  because of the number of those resident who share those cultural traditions .The very thing that drives right wing extreamism is being allowed to propagate. It's said turkeys don't vote for Christmas, that is being proved wrong. This country is entering blindly  into a dangerous situation that will only get much worse .Who's  the cunt ?.All of us.

35 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A respectful distance between state and religion is essential to ensure the believers of medieval , absurd  and harmful mumbo jumbo do not inflict their utterly non sensical old wives tales upon the general public as a whole. It's the main reason society has progressed and everyday life has become relatively  safe from the  state and the idiot  believers alike .Thats changing .Muslims are now warping British elections. Many  will only vote for those who share their cultural and religious  perspectives. Their main priority is to vote for pro palastinian uk members of Parliament. United Kingdom  problems and  issues that effect the population as a whole  take a back seat .That is not secularism .Situations thousands of miles away conducted by those of different religious and cultural traditions is now  shaping uk public policy  and our lives  because of the number of those resident who share those cultural traditions .The very thing that drives right wing extreamism is being allowed to propagate. It's said turkeys don't vote for Christmas, that is being proved wrong. This country is entering blindly  into a dangerous situation that will only get much worse .Who's  the cunt ?.All of us.

Like France there should be no state subsudised faith schools.  The way our education system and our NHS were set up under the Beveridge Report was deeply flawed.  Now of course with its semi privatisation by Thatcher abd Blair it's an absolute disgrace of a shambles. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You are, you fucking boring fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

Fuck off. Lol.

My god .You really are a fucking idiot aren't you .Its not bravado or bluster , you are actually a really thick fucking cunt .

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh, the irony. 

I doubt you understand its meaning .Now go up to your room you naughty boy .Dont play on your computer game either .

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Like France there should be no state subsudised faith schools.  The way our education system and our NHS were set up under the Beveridge Report was deeply flawed.  Now of course with its semi privatisation by Thatcher abd Blair it's an absolute disgrace of a shambles. 

Harold, you seem to have all the political solutions for the country, have you ever thought of putting yourself forward as a candidate? I doubt the Monster Raving Loony party would have you though, as an independent perhaps?

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm not, I've got a strict policy not to vote for any muslims, paki's, chinks or gollies. 

Me neither .

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you seem to have all the political solutions for the country, have you ever thought of putting yourself forward as a candidate? I doubt the Monster Raving Loony party would have you though, as an independent perhaps?

Its called having an opinion.Many people died so you could have an opinion.It was wasted on you .That's your problem .You think you know it all but you know fuckall.You have no idea of history. Real history not the sanitised bullshit you were taught .You're a fucking disgrace. 

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its called having an opinion.Many people died so you could have an opinion.It was wasted on you .That's your problem .You think you know it all but you know fuckall.You have no idea of history. Real history not the sanitised bullshit you were taught .You're a fucking disgrace. 

Reported for pursuing a vendetta on your own stupid thread. You stupid daft cunt. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reported for pursuing a vendetta on your own stupid thread. You stupid daft cunt. Lol. 

Really .Is that right ? I think you'll find I'm merely supporting the right for a person to air an opinion.You thick cunt .

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now go up to your room.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

It’s Saturday night - what on earth are you doing churning out yet another monolithic slab of badly constructed text drivel? What drives you to write shit like this? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s Saturday night - what on earth are you doing churning out yet another monolithic slab of badly constructed text drivel? What drives you to write shit like this? 

I love the way you keep calm and objective and don't allow petty personal issues to derail your posts.  I should report you for derailment but I will simply call you a disgrace to The Corner and your membership ought not to be allowed.  Satisfied? 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I love the way you keep calm and objective and don't allow petty personal issues to derail your posts.  I should report you for derailment but I will simply call you a disgrace to The Corner and your membership ought not to be allowed.  Satisfied? 

Knock yourself out, you sycophantic little toad.

53 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Mole grips. It’s all the midwife had to hand.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well said ELC, take a look at this cunt 

https://streamable.com/1lo8h7

• Like 1

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

What a wanker.