CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A quiet word in your ‘shell like’ H. Don’t fuck around with Eddie. He might be the corners first and foremost DEI contributor (useless cunts like Pen etc. just flooded in clinging to his shirt tail) but he’s earned his place on here. Turning up early (armed only with a rolled up newspaper) for a ‘fight to the death’ straightener with Fends, knowing full well that he’d be facing a furious hammer attack if Fends spotted him? That takes bollocks H and Eddie’s got an enormous pair.

Don’t let him talk you into buying any car spares from him though, as I’ve been driving my imaginary M4 without brake pads for nearly 3 years now and I’m starting to think the black cunt has no intention of giving me a refund.

I'll make a note under "Eddie" :

All the rumours are true. 

On 29/06/2024 at 20:44, Eddie said:

Withers, don’t you just hate Glastonbury, middle class wankers eating a few mushrooms and sitting on their partners shoulders waving their arms around. I just witnessed Frank sitting on the shoulders of a Latino bloke singing along to Cyndi Lauper ‘girls just want to have fun’ live on bbc2. I hate him so, so much but not as much as you, fuck right off. 

Not as much as I hate you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I have my own teeth & 3 fillings at 60

I thought you were around 40, ProfB. Aren't you a bit too old now to be drinking womens Vodka, until drunk and then posting a load of shite? It's bad enough with renowned piss head @Cunty BigBollox let alone you as well.

Are you going on holiday soon? Hopefully no WiFi will be available. Lol. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought you were around 40, ProfB. Aren't you a bit too old now to be drinking womens Vodka, until drunk and then posting a load of shite? It's bad enough with renowned piss head @Cunty BigBollox let alone you as well.

Are you going on holiday soon? Hopefully no WiFi will be available. Lol. 

Everywhere has WiFi now even skid row. 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck has Sebastian Bach got to do with it?

He was the BT engineer who installed his WI-FI.

Nice bloke, only cost an arm and a leg.

A funny thing happened on the way to the Dentists.   It's funny how their NHS appointments are fully booked up for several weeks, caveat in an emergency you can phone at 8.00 in morning you "might" be seen. 

Then you explore private appointments:  "When would you like to be seen?   This afternoon, you choose.  Tomorrow?" 

So our dear Government isn't funding ENOUGH NHS appointments to CARRY OUT ITS RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THE NHS CHARTER. 

Thank you cunt Downing Stret. 

Let’s see whether Labour divvy up the necessaries for dentistry.