CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

On 19/06/2024 at 14:42, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Empress and her Outrider combining to serve up a strange brew of compliment and critique. That’ll be my cue to get on with my holiday then. 

TTFN.

Dear old Frank!

On 21/06/2024 at 19:26, Witheredscrote said:

You snidey, back door lurking, black cunt. I hope Roops gives you syphilis, and a hard time.

Have you been providing sound financial advice to Bradley Wiggins? 

Guest entitled little cunt
45 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you been providing sound financial advice to Bradley Wiggins? 

Get on you're bike 

On 20/06/2024 at 21:30, Frank said:

Ed I know you mean well, but you'll need to tighten up on the old grammar if you want your retorts to have any impact. I suggest you run any thoughts that might enter your tiny mind through ChatGPT. I know I do. 

Crackerjack! 

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, what is it with Eddie these days. If he is not having a pop at you, it's me in his sights. He is, obviously, a very unhappy boy. I'm concerned for him, the limited gimp.

Frank this! Frank that!

Frank, Frank, look at me!

Pull your forked tongue out of his arsehole, you shit-stirring, little Renfield cunt.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, what is it with Eddie these days. If he is not having a pop at you, it's me in his sights. He is, obviously, a very unhappy boy. I'm concerned for him, the limited gimp.

Withers I’m shot to pieces and lashing out, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, it’s 24 in Whitstable tomorrow, fancy a pint or two in the old Neptune on me, after I can bash  your skull in with a lump hammer, it’s a fair offer? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers I’m shot to pieces and lashing out, I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, it’s 24 in Whitstable tomorrow, fancy a pint or two in the old Neptune on me, after I can bash  your skull in with a lump hammer, it’s a fair offer? 

Cockles and winkles? 

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is she going to pull you off or pull it out? 

Mary Millington made a great dental nurse .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mary Millington made a great dental nurse .

The mini skirt and black lace lingerie has a lot to commend itself, nice legs and a tight scrawny bottom not the fucking fat buttocks and thunder thighs everywhere today.  Computer arses. 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck off 2

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I know, he stole that line from me, but I always say it better. Unoriginal bore that he is.

To get back to the nom.  Having just extracted myself from the dentists. If there are any fully qualified licensed dentists on the Corner, and not Nazi war criminals who experimented on children in the death camps, can I ask why all the fucking posters in the reception show impossibly perfect full sets of Arctic white gnashers. 

Can we at least expect the dignity of living in a world of down to earth reality  when we are in need?   Or is the fake fantasy fairy world continued right up to the point of death in a geriatric ward? 

(Probably the answer is yes.  Because I've seen the posters of elderly people - with perfect teeth - hopping and skipping towards oblivion in the elderly wards at Guys St Thomas's. 

I'm asking you as you might know something about this. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

can I ask why all the fucking posters in the reception show impossibly perfect full sets of Arctic white gnashers

You can live in Dove's "real world" full of fat, ugly, genetically challenged munters if you like, but some people prefer their fantasy wanks to be impossibly perfect.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

What did you have for tea last night eddy? Fried onion rings?

lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can live in Dove's "real world" full of fat, ugly, genetically challenged munters if you like, but some people prefer their fantasy wanks to be impossibly perfect.

I suppose having a wank in reception is what got you thrown out of the dentist's in the first place, Baws?

22 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off 2

Withers, don’t you just hate Glastonbury, middle class wankers eating a few mushrooms and sitting on their partners shoulders waving their arms around. I just witnessed Frank sitting on the shoulders of a Latino bloke singing along to Cyndi Lauper ‘girls just want to have fun’ live on bbc2. I hate him so, so much but not as much as you, fuck right off. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Withers, don’t you just hate Glastonbury, middle class wankers eating a few mushrooms and sitting on their partners shoulders waving their arms around. I just witnessed Frank sitting on the shoulders of a Latino bloke singing along to Cyndi Lauper ‘girls just want to have fun’ live on bbc2. I hate him so, so much but not as much as you, fuck right off. 

Eddie I think you would fit in nicely in the Glastonbury crowd.   I'm sure they'd soon be a queue of delicious young middle class babes waiting to play all night with your enormous black cock and balls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eddie I think you would fit in nicely in the Glastonbury crowd.   I'm sure they'd soon be a queue of delicious young middle class babes waiting to play all night with your enormous black cock and balls. 

A quiet word in your ‘shell like’ H. Don’t fuck around with Eddie. He might be the corners first and foremost DEI contributor (useless cunts like Pen etc. just flooded in clinging to his shirt tail) but he’s earned his place on here. Turning up early (armed only with a rolled up newspaper) for a ‘fight to the death’ straightener with Fends, knowing full well that he’d be facing a furious hammer attack if Fends spotted him? That takes bollocks H and Eddie’s got an enormous pair.

Don’t let him talk you into buying any car spares from him though, as I’ve been driving my imaginary M4 without brake pads for nearly 3 years now and I’m starting to think the black cunt has no intention of giving me a refund.

• Like 2