CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m no medical practicioner, but what’s the name of that procedure whereby a doctor removes one’s cunt with his hobnailed boot, darling?

Pre-emptive surgery for the benefit of the wider public.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Say it ain’t so, LCS, admin? Bloody obvious as it was to everyone that you wasn’t a real doc, i did have you down as a jumped up nurse. To say I feel duped, an understatement.

As I’ve said before, however satisfying it might be to nail gun my old GMC number to your forehead by way of reply, I’m afraid fitting seven digits up there might be a tight squeeze you grunting Neanderthal. You’d be duped by the Daily Star crossword.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As I’ve said before, however satisfying it might be to nail gun my old GMC number to your forehead by way of reply, I’m afraid fitting seven digits up there might be a tight squeeze you grunting Neanderthal. You’d be duped by the Daily Star crossword.

Calm down, what would the rest of the admin staff think about your aggressive outburst, tell you what, go and ask you wife for a medical based reply, then make use of your well used staple gun to attach it to my forehead, lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Calm down, what would the rest of the admin staff think about your aggressive outburst, tell you what, go and ask you wife for a medical based reply, then make use of your well used staple gun to attach it to my forehead, lol. 

Across

1. Piece of turf (3)

2. Opposite to on (3)

3. Female Sheep (3)

4. Door handle (4)

5. Striking part of match (4)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The only thing I’d like to administer in your case is one of @scotty’s specials you filthy fucking hypocrite.

I see you. We all do

That'll be the punters who have 'Mug' embossed on their foreheads. You've overplayed your hand you silly little fantasist.

Shame, you're otherwise an accomplished wordsmith...:mellow:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

That'll be the punters who have 'Mug' embossed on their foreheads. You've overplayed your hand you silly little fantasist.

She's not wrong @Last Cunt Standing. You've always seemed somewhat emotionally detached, but in the past six months or so, you appear to have lost all sense of direction. What on earth has happened? I used to log in just to read your posts!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Strange, you go full-on barrack-room lawyer but when your balls are caught in a vice the rules you cite are "irrelevant"

In fact the only announcement made was when the Open Corner and Archive was created. For a short while the owners stipulated that inter-member acrimony be confined to the Open Corner but that required an on-site mod presence 24/7 to enforce which was (a) impracticable and (b) verrry unpopular. Eventually it was announced that threads about current punters could only posted to the Open Corner.

Three consecutive posts mentioning male genitalia from you. I smell envy and regret. Batty old tart.

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Talking of shit nominations and comments have you looked at your own ? Fuck me you accuse others of no self awareness , that's a bit fucking rich you little gutter snipe. 

Wanky little half-faggot shitcunt. Die.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

2 hours ago, Frank said:

She's not wrong @Last Cunt Standing. You've always seemed somewhat emotionally detached, but in the past six months or so, you appear to have lost all sense of direction. What on earth has happened? I used to log in just to read your posts!

The Empress and her Outrider combining to serve up a strange brew of compliment and critique. That’ll be my cue to get on with my holiday then. 

TTFN.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Empress and her Outrider combining to serve up a strange brew of compliment and critique. That’ll be my cue to get on with my holiday then. 

TTFN.

Come on, don’t flounce off just because you was ‘head of paper clips’  it is an important task, someone had to count them, and to be fair you were probably in charge of the first aid kit. 

if you are genuinely holidaying abroad to escape the flies and experience indoor plumbing, then sincerely I hope you find your outhouse dunny burnt to the ground on your return , fuck off.

https://ibb.co/3BvLXKf

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wanky little half-faggot shitcunt. Die.

I rest my case 

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Three consecutive posts mentioning male genitalia from you. I smell envy and regret. Batty old tart.

I had a feeling this would happen if I gave in, and against all my better judgement let her fulfill her increasingly out of control sexual fantasies which all revolve around the magnificent throbbing member that lurks in my Calvin Kleins (which my adoring girlfriend purchases for me (in bulk, with my cash obviously) 3 times a year at TK Max).

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Fucking thick as mud idiot.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I had a feeling this would happen if I gave in, and against all my better judgement let her fulfill her increasingly out of control sexual fantasies which all revolve around the magnificent throbbing member that lurks in my Calvin Kleins (which my adoring girlfriend purchases for me (in bulk, with my cash obviously) 3 times a year at TK Max).

Do you wear them until the gusset is so worn it's practically see through .I'm conducting market research .

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Come on, don’t flounce off just because you was ‘head of paper clips’  it is an important task, someone had to count them, and to be fair you were probably in charge of the first aid kit. 

if your are genuinely holidaying abroad to escape the flies and experience indoor plumbing, then sincerely I hope you find your outhouse dunny burnt to the ground on your return , fuck off.

https://ibb.co/3BvLXKf

There are at least three two syllable words in this post Ed so I’ll mostly ignore it as likely sock puppetry from the Ginger Queen. I suspect you’ve just mastered the faecal smear as an attempt at communication. 

No doubt Her Majesty will, as you appear to, interpret me resuming my Bali trip as a sign of victory and be even more full of it than normal. But given arguing with her is futile (look it up, it’s just after “foot” and “fool”) then I’ll have to live with it. 

Such immovable narcissistic personality disorder might stem from sexual frustration and for that I suppose we have to blame you, no?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

But given arguing with her is futile

I’ve suspected this for a while Doc, but put it down to just another one of the wacky conspiracy theories which I’m apparently widely known for (but have yet to see any actual evidence of). Some day I’ll figure out wtf is going on here.

On 19/06/2024 at 23:18, Last Cunt Standing said:

There are at least three two syllable words in this post Ed so I’ll mostly ignore it as likely sock puppetry from the Ginger Queen. I suspect you’ve just mastered the faecal smear as an attempt at communication. 

No doubt Her Majesty will, as you appear to, interpret me resuming my Bali trip as a sign of victory and be even more full of it than normal. But given arguing with her is futile (look it up, it’s just after “foot” and “fool”) then I’ll have to live with it. 

Such immovable narcissistic personality disorder might stem from sexual frustration and for that I suppose we have to blame you, no?

Enjoy Bali, just like Blackpool in the sun, positively a utopia for a admin clerk from down under, over crowded, traffic jams and plastic pollution on the streets and beeches, give those paper cuts a chance to heal. 

Let’s be brutally honest, you’ve had a good run ‘Doc’ but Roops has run rings around you since day one, given enough subtle warnings to drop the doc act however, your fragile ego wouldn’t allow, enjoy the multitude of stray dogs running around the beaches, if you get bitten, your wife will know what to do…

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Go easy on poor old Ed. Typical of his ethnicity, he has an enormous knob, but untypically, he has no buttocks. As my grandad said to me " it's no good having a big chisel, if you aint got a mallet to bang it home"

• Like 1