CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, and said:

That, essentially, is what most of you cunts have been doing ever since you landed here, trying to dictate who comes and goes.

Grow up, nobody gives a toss about your opinion, on anything, apart from the other sad-sack members of your little boys club.

They are weirdos .It's pointless trying to engage with them.Well done though .

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You bumder, you run a gay pub, dont you? Are you going to tell the board about your criminal record?

You don't know how close you are .Believe me , if you popped in for happy hour I'd make sure you left with your sphincter in  such tatters your anal continence  surgeon would think you've been at a party hosted by Michael Barrymore .

• 1 month later...

@Mrs Roops I'm at the dentists, getting a routine check up. I've got to say, there's something about the females walking around in the uniform that shows off their nice arses and shapely titties. I've got a boner and I'm worried about going in, getting on the chair and my female dentist seeing it. She might get excited and pull one of my teeth out. 

Have you got any advice?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops I'm at the dentists, getting a routine check up. I've got to say, there's something about the females walking around on the uniform the shows off their nice arses and shapely titties. I've got a boner and I'm worried about going in, getting on the chair and my female dentist seeing it. She might get excited and pull on of my teeth out. 

Gave you got any advice?

Would you like rinse, spit or swallow ?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops I'm at the dentists, getting a routine check up. I've got to say, there's something about the females walking around in the uniform that shows off their nice arses and shapely titties. I've got a boner and I'm worried about going in, getting on the chair and my female dentist seeing it. She might get excited and pull on of my teeth out. 

Have you got any advice?

Shut the fuck up and go to Thailand if you want that sort of thing.   Street dentistry with a blow job is very popular over there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Street dentistry with a blow job is very popular over there.

The demented sex criminal has spent all his dole money on crack.

@Wolfie might give him a few bob for walking his Poodle, if he asks him nicely, they're 'very close' friends. 😉

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Shut the fuck up and go to Thailand if you want that sort of thing.   Street dentistry with a blow job is very popular over there. 

That's true. In Thailand, one invariably has to give the lady dentist a blowjob to secure a reasonable discount on dental work.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops I'm at the dentists, getting a routine check up. I've got to say, there's something about the females walking around in the uniform that shows off their nice arses and shapely titties. I've got a boner and I'm worried about going in, getting on the chair and my female dentist seeing it. She might get excited and pull one of my teeth out. 

Have you got any advice?

Tell her you've noticed a cavity yourself that needs filling and you have some special fluid that'll do the job. You filthy fucking cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you got any advice?

Don’t encourage her/it Raas ffs. 
And if you must, then at least make it clear that 2 to 3 years max of ‘advice’ would probably be enough.

• Like 1