CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scotland doing well

Guest entitled little cunt

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Best Panto in Town.

large.inbootsUSE_2.jpg.d7de52d87f22274a4

Star of stage, screen, and Cunts Corner!

I can see now why George Michael decided to call it a day, he couldn't handle the competition.

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

it made me squirt on the ceiling you dirty cunt .

That's impressive, even if you don't have a particularly high ceiling.🩹💦

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Politicians blame the opposition for all the problems despite the fact the opposition haven't been in power for donkeys years.  But they'll say they inherited their fuck ups. The fucks I give about what happens in Scotland is the same fucks I give about what's happening in London: zero.  

Don’t humour this retarded little fuckwit, Gypps. He’s really not worth it.

1 hour ago, and said:

You mean, you cheated on me?
I'm so disappointed, I thought you were 'the One'
 😢

You had your chance .

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I believe you’re starring in ‘A-lad-in’ this Xmas, you dirty old quaint.

Not me , I'm dirtier than that .

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I miss the days of Jazz / ‘Eavens more and more when I look at some of the utter shit on here these days.

Be careful what you wish for. I can't find any obituaries or death certificates for him, not in the UK anyway. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t humour this retarded little fuckwit, Gypps. He’s really not worth it.

There's a lot of people trying to tell others what to do on this site .Fucking nut jobs.

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's a lot of people trying to tell others what to do on this site .Fucking nut jobs.

The site's a haven for narcissistic ego maniacs who have no real authority in their off-line lives, they probably do whatever their wives/partners tell them to do, without a word of dissent, and greatly resent the fact that they don't have the balls to do anything else.

Fuckin' pussies. 😿

10 minutes ago, and said:

The site's a haven for narcissistic ego maniacs who have no real authority in their off-line lives, they probably do whatever their wives/partners tell them to do, without a word of dissent, and greatly resent the fact that they don't have the balls to do anything else.

Fuckin' pussies. 😿

Shut up you cunt. 

4 hours ago, and said:

The truth hurts, eh Windrush? 🙀

That's his normal response. He was on about having my email address and how he was going to do this and that .Fucking nutter .I think he's actually totally lost it .

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Another sick pair of platonic oldies luvving it up on The Corner.  

My 24th birthday is coming up on the 12th of July and I know that Wolfie is a couple of years younger than me so wtf are you talking about?

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

My 24th birthday is coming up on the 12th of July and I know that Wolfie is a couple of years younger than me so wtf are you talking about?

Him and ELC can’t stop moaning about the people who’ve been here forever. 
 A bit like a pair of asylum seekers who arrive in their new country and start demanding that the indigenous population changes its behaviour to suit them. 
 It’s about time the pair of cunts started showing reverence to their betters and respecting my authoritah.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So Frank thinks he's still twenty, you are looking forward to pureed caviar and a bucks fizz on your 24th as served by the care home kitchen, and Wolfie is a clean shaven retro futuristic nerd discovering cassete culture for the first time.  And Jack Benny is still 39 looking down from Jew Boy heaven (or wherever they go to) and I have a daffodil growing up my arse. 

This forum should be called Mission Possible or Probable for Old Cunts. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A bit like a pair of asylum seekers who arrive in their new country and start demanding that the indigenous population changes its behaviour to suit them. 
 It’s about time the pair of cunts started showing reverence to their betters and respecting my authoritah.

This elc midget…killable? We know your thoughts on Harold the Rem.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't moan about you. You can be mildly entertaining sometimes. There's a couple of wrong'uns on here.Doesn't matter if you've been on this site a week or a year , a cunt is a cunt .

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This elc midget…killable? We know your thoughts on Harold the Rem.

It would take more than some weird  dysfunctional  key board warrior to kill me .

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s the point dopey. Jesus Tittyfucking 

I realise that. I call you a cunt often enough .Banter ,argument and difference of opinion is one thing but when some wrong'un  gets so worked up and threatens another that's taking it all a little too far .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I realise that. I call you a cunt often enough .Banter ,argument and difference of opinion is one thing but when some wrong'un  gets so worked up and threatens another that's taking it all a little too far .

The threats aren’t real. It’s part of the vibe here. Frank will threaten to sneak into your house and get into bed with you. Fender will threaten to claw hammer your bloodline into oblivion. Stubby will tell you to drink bleach and jump in a woodchipper.

But *every single one of them* would be devastated if you actually killed yourself because of something they said. It’s why this place exists. We express a form of humour that can be mistaken for hatred or malice. But it isn’t. Unless you lighten up and accept it, you won’t be happy here. 

*maybe not Frank.

• Like 1