CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scotland doing well

Guest entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I have your IP address so with your permission I'lll come over and take you out with a shovel. Thwack! 

Thwack! Did you study Batman at university 

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Brilliant… just brilliant.

Well, credit where credit is due but I'm quite bashful when I'm praised. 

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Oh do you .I'll put a saucepan on my head each time I leave my hovel in that case .

I don't think I've gained any ground this evening, elc. If anything I feel a little embarrassed. I'm going to bed. 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do the parents too, in the next bedroom.

You'll have to do some searching to do that and employ the services of a very good  medium.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't think I've gained any ground this evening, elc. If anything I feel a little embarrassed. I'm going to bed. 

OK Frank , nite .

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well done, the cunt deserves a good tuck up. You tuck him up and I'll tuck him in.  The pillow over the face comes later.   About 3.00 am. 

I am going to bed too.

On 02/05/2024 at 03:30, entitled little cunt said:

Are you ? Tell me , do you have a full and rewarding life ?.

Psychopaths are usually quite happy doing what they do, and quite often even happier after they’ve been captured and become celebrities.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I have your IP address so with your permission I'lll come over and take you out with a shovel. Thwack! 

You couldn’t take out the fucking bin you pathetic excuse for a human being. The only thing you take out regularly is your gangrenous little bite mark riddled winkle, when a couple of pound coins have changed hands. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

How though? .What a conundrum. I'd like something original , quirky and unusual. Drink and drugs is so passe'.A train is just messy  and a fall from a high building or cliff is just yesterday .Is it possible to wank ones self to death I wonder  ?.I'm asking DLC, Ape and Frank because they're the biggest wankers on here and one must bow to superior knowledge. 

Magnesium powder. Mix some with toothpaste and apply it thickly to your hair. Ignite when ready.

Unique and entertaining for any spectators.

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

How though? .What a conundrum. I'd like something original , quirky and unusual. Drink and drugs is so passe'.A train is just messy  and a fall from a high building or cliff is just yesterday .Is it possible to wank ones self to death I wonder  ?.I'm asking DLC, Ape and Frank because they're the biggest wankers on here and one must bow to superior knowledge. 

A train isn't necessarily messy // many year ago I was holding hands with a big tough train driver on the locomotive at 75mph when the driver said "What the fuck is that?". I said "I think that it is a cow." DONG!!! .. the brake air pressure dropped to zero and we ground to a halt after about 800 yards .. I looked at the driver and he looked at me .. Isaid "Its me who has got to go and have a look isn't it?". He nodded his head so I climbed down and had a look at the front of the locomotive .. all I could see was some fur around one of the buffers .. Daisy (the cow) had of course mush up the brakes so we had to call assistance .. the locomotive was cleaned up underneath and repaired overnight and was back in service the next day. As to Daisy the cow .. there was not much left of her.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

A train isn't necessarily messy // many year ago I was holding hands with a big tough train driver on the locomotive at 75mph when the driver said "What the fuck is that?". I said "I think that it is a cow." DONG!!! .. the brake air pressure dropped to zero and we ground to a halt after about 800 yards .. I looked at the driver and he looked at me .. Isaid "Its me who has got to go and have a look isn't it?". He nodded his head so I climbed down and had a look at the front of the locomotive .. all I could see was some fur around one of the buffers .. Daisy (the cow) had of course mush up the brakes so we had to call assistance .. the locomotive was cleaned up underneath and repaired overnight and was back in service the next day. As to Daisy the cow .. there was not much left of her.

That's actually quite an interesting story, it's a shame you were the one telling it and somehow managed to make it boring. 

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Funnily enough , a poor soul standing next to me at picadilly  circus decided  to end it all and jumped infront of a train as it was coming into the station at high speed .That was all very clean .The transport police took my statement actually on the platform and off I went to work.Now I'd be told I need trauma support .The worst thing about it was women screaming as it echoed  and became amplified through the tunnels .

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's actually quite an interesting story, it's a shame you were the one telling it and somehow managed to make it boring. 

I think it was written well.I doubt you would recognise something worth reading even if it popped you one on the end of your nose. Get back in your bedroom and don't come out until you've learnt some manners .

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

‘Holding glans’ morelike. You filthy, depraved train-tranny cunt.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

a poor soul standing next to me at picadilly  circus decided  to end it all and jumped infront of a train as it was coming into the station at high speed .

Can you blame the poor cunt? Having listened to you and your stupid spastic voice that time of the morning, ranting on about shit you know nothing about, I'd be tempted to do the same. 

Lol