CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scotland doing well

Guest entitled little cunt

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No I don't, I'm sure you get mobility benefits though... What with having to drag that 7 kilo schlong between your legs all day. 

Fuck off. 

Are you sexually frustrated?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After that song and dance you made up about 'reporting' someone, it's exactly what you are now doing?

You thick cunt. 

That isn't the case .If you read my post  even you'll understand you're a different case altogether .You're a genuine cunt who makes a fool of himself then starts making ridiculous threats. You're a laughing stock  and   unfortunately for you , you're not even funny .Now go back up to you're bedroom  .It's not other peoples fault you're not satisfied with your life  Hopefully for you it will get better .Who are you going to come and get me next , the Taliban perhaps ?.You fucking thick buffoon.Cunt .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

you're bedroom

Thick fucking cunt, you're the laughing stock on here, elc. You don't even realise how much of a cunt you're making of yourself. Now, keep your fucking mouth shut and hope I dont report you and your fake business to the inland revenue. 

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That isn't the case .If you read my post  even you'll understand you're a different case altogether .You're a genuine cunt who makes a fool of himself then starts making ridiculous threats. You're a laughing stock  and   unfortunately for you , you're not even funny .Now go back up to you're bedroom  .It's not other peoples fault you're not satisfied with your life  Hopefully for you it will get better .Who are you going to come and get me next , the Taliban perhaps ?.You fucking thick buffoon.Cunt .

I think he’s pretty funny - he’s certainly got you making a cunt of yourself, despite what @Eric Cuntman has tried to explain to you.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thick fucking cunt, you're the laughing stock on here, elc. You don't even realise how much of a cunt you're making of yourself. Now, keep your fucking mouth shut and hope I dont report you and your fake business to the inland revenue. 

Hmm.I'm not  entirely sure what HMRC would think about you reporting a fake business .Would you like to phone them and inform them of a person who files a tax return for a company that doesn't exist ? You fucking knob.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Hmm.I'm not  entirely sure what HMRC would think about you reporting a fake business .Would you like to phone them and inform them of a person who files a tax return for a company that doesn't exist ? You fucking knob.

They'd be concerned with a business that's not what it seems to be, don't you think? Now, keep your fucking mouth shut, I'll let you have 4 more posts before you do what's right and never appear on here again. 

Say your goodbyes and fuck off.

Do you understand?

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I’m afraid the Ape has a valid point, elc. For all of his faults and thickness, Raasters doesn’t leave me stone fucking cold like you and Harold. You might not be fully aware, but when I turn on a fellow member, they can pretty much consider their days numbered. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m afraid the Ape has a valid point, elc. For all of his faults and thickness, Raasters doesn’t leave me stone fucking cold like you and Harold. You might not be fully aware, but when I turn on a fellow member, they can pretty much consider their days numbered. 

Fuck off, you vile maggot.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you have KGB connections?.

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

They'd be concerned with a business that's not what it seems to be, don't you think? Now, keep your fucking mouth shut, I'll let you have 4 more posts before you do what's right and never appear on here again. 

Say your goodbyes and fuck off.

Do you understand?

I better do what I'm told .I'm already on vallium.goodbye world , you cruel godless place of perpetual  darkness .

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

That's brilliant , you do realise that was the equilivent of standing behind Frank's back and saying "yeah , go on "You two do provide entertainment I have to admit .

On 30/04/2024 at 18:15, and said:

You mean, you cheated on me?
I'm so disappointed, I thought you were 'the One'
 😢

If you ask nicely I'll open the blinds and turn the light on.My piles are slightly less purple and drooping if you want to take a gander  .

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Broad sword calling Danny boy , broad sword  calling Danny boy , come  in Danny boy .I thought I better start conversing in secret code .You're a Cuba  uber  November  tango .

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Broad sword calling Danny boy , broad sword  calling Danny boy , come  in Danny boy .I thought I better start conversing in secret code .You're a Cuba  uber  November  tango .

I’ll bet your mother was gutted to lose the afterbirth to keep you. Wanker.

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I better do what I'm told .I'm already on vallium.goodbye world , you cruel godless place of perpetual  darkness .

You might recall that EC recently suggested that a long-standing CC veteran would be genuinely mortified to learn that his words had caused a fellow member to take his own life. Well, not this old-timer, buddy. Do it! 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might recall that EC recently suggested that a long-standing CC veteran would be genuinely mortified to learn that his words had caused a fellow member to take his own life. Well, not this old-timer, buddy. Do it! 

How though? .What a conundrum. I'd like something original , quirky and unusual. Drink and drugs is so passe'.A train is just messy  and a fall from a high building or cliff is just yesterday .Is it possible to wank ones self to death I wonder  ?.I'm asking DLC, Ape and Frank because they're the biggest wankers on here and one must bow to superior knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How though? .What a conundrum. I'd like something original , quirky and unusual. Drink and drugs is so passe'.A train is just messy  and a fall from a high building or cliff is just yesterday .Is it possible to wank ones self to death I wonder  ?.I'm asking DLC, Ape and Frank because they're the biggest wankers on here and one must bow to superior knowledge. 

I had no idea that Fisher-Price still made keyboards.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had no idea that Fisher-Price still made keyboards.

Yes they do .Its colour coded , like simple Simon so  even you'll be able to master it. 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How though? .What a conundrum. I'd like something original , quirky and unusual. Drink and drugs is so passe'.A train is just messy  and a falk frim a high building or cliff is just yesterday .s it possible to wank ones self to death I wonder  ?.I'm asking DLC, Ape and Frank because they're the biggest wankers on here and one must bow to superior knowledge. 

I have your IP address so with your permission I'lll come over and take you out with a shovel. Thwack! 

Just now, Frank said:

I have your IP address so with your permission I'lll come over and take you out with a shovel. Thwack! 

Oh do you .I'll put a saucepan on my head each time I leave my hovel in that case .