CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Shout Out During Sporting Events

Ape™️

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Most normal people spend Sundays with their partner, family or friends. You however decide to wander (get the tube more like) from north London to Savile Row on a Sunday, on your own, to stand and stare into a shop. Your narcissistic personality then makes you decide to alert the entire board to your pathetic existence by posting a weird picture.

You Jawa looking bellend. Lol.

I did take the tube, too! Lol. There’s no fooling you, Raasters. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s closed on Sundays. Can you imagine that I know where the Ape lives, and still haven’t done anything about it? 

Still haven’t done anything about it - what do you mean? Are you going to pay me a visit? Are you going to come and threaten me? Are you a fucking idiot?

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Most normal people spend Sundays with their partner, family or friends. You however decide to wander (get the tube more like) from north London to Savile Row on a Sunday, on your own, to stand and stare into a shop. Your narcissistic personality then makes you decide to alert the entire board to your pathetic existence by posting a weird picture.

Frank could wear the suit to his favourite eatery.

Maître d: "Good evening, Mr Jawaplopoulos. Your usual table for one, sir?".  Lol.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Still haven’t done anything about it - what do you mean? Are you going to pay me a visit? Are you going to come and threaten me? Are you a fucking idiot?

I don’t know.. I might. Energy’s a bit low these days. Double-jabbed innit. 10 years ago, if I’m honest, I could’ve quite easily come over and strangled the entire Ape family. 

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, there you have it, even a thick cunt like you should've realised by now what you're dealing with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know.. I might. Energy’s a bit low these days. Double-jabbed innit. 10 years ago, if I’m honest, I could’ve quite easily come over and strangled the entire Ape family. 

10 years ago you were full of fucking shit. Nothing has changed. Something is very, very wrong with you.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

10 years ago you were full of fucking shit. Nothing has changed. Something is very, very wrong with you.

Ain’t that the truth! Whatever it may be, you know very well that I’m still capable of appearing in between your bedsheets. 

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

Knock it off, Frank you daft twat.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut your mouth you insufferable fuck. Consider yourself lucky it’s not you I’m coming after. 

Could you be more of a cartoon of yourself? Looking at the shape you’re in, I’ll sleep soundly tonight. Dope.

22 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m not talking about football or rugby, but sports where two players are head to head in a tennis or snooker match, for example. Any cunt who shouts out some idiotic load of bollocks, especially if it’s at a critical point in the match, should simply be identified and thrown out. No warnings or second chances - just kick the thick wankers out. That way the vast majority of genuine fans get to enjoy the spectacle.

Fuck off.

I was thrown out of the hexagon and banned from all snooker tournaments a few years ago. Apparently shouting "you're shit haaaaaaaaa" when a snooker player strikes the cue ball is frowned upon

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have any normal clothes? Ones with ‘YKK’ written on the zip?

I had a patchwork leather jacket from Wembley market in ‘85. Practically lived in it. Wore it to The Final the following year. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have any normal clothes? Ones with ‘YKK’ written on the zip?

It would be nice if he had one on his fucking mouth. He’s had his filthy digits on many a fly-zip in his time. Probably.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least he's not 'coming over'  you. Consider yourself lucky

Can you imagine, Gypps, just how many young families, out for a Sunday stroll on the Row, ushered their children to the other side of the road to avoid getting close to a bedraggled elderly man in a manky beanie, looking like he’s just staggered out of a charity shop, taking pictures of shop mannequins whilst touching himself? A wrong ‘un and no mistake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can you imagine, Gypps, just how many young families, out for a Sunday stroll on the Row, ushered their children to the other side of the road to avoid getting close to a bedraggled elderly man in a manky beanie, looking like he’s just staggered out of a charity shop, taking pictures of shop mannequins whilst touching himself? A wrong ‘un and no mistake.

Better. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From Beau Brummell to Bin Diesel, the tramp stunt extra of Vin in Perfect Dark, you queer, insta eye filtered gimp.

Fuck me Gypps, that’s the hardest I’ve ever had to try to lure the weasel back onboard. 

@Decimus hugs?

Edited by Frank
I’m not well.
  • Like 3