CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bolognaise recipe

Guest entitled little cunt

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And it’s only Monday.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Meths, White Lightening and a natural imbecilic nature is no respecter of time, E.

Never mind this shit, what about the OP? 

I could almost forgive the fact that he's recently flooded these hallowed halls with 56 nominations a day about any old bollocks that he's been fed by Daily Mail bots whilst logged on from his communal HMP computer terminal.

But when he puts up a Bolognaise (sic) recipe that includes thyme in it, I've got to say that enough is enough.

His reign of terminal fucking idiocy ends tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You absolute fucking wanker. This is all wrong.

Wrong.

Is it ? Maybe you could inform me of what is all right in that case rather than just inform me its all wrong .fucking hell , this site is sometimes like dealing  with a load of primary school children who swear a lot.cunts 

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, what about the OP? 

I could almost forgive the fact that he's recently flooded these hallowed halls with 56 nominations a day about any old bollocks that he's been fed by Daily Mail bots whilst logged on from his communal HMP computer terminal.

But when he puts up a Bolognaise (sic) recipe that includes thyme in it, I've got to say that enough is enough.

His reign of terminal fucking idiocy ends tonight.

I've got you adding to it though haven't I .It always makes me laugh when tossers go on about the Daily Mail as a means of attempting to be derogatory  in regards to levels of intelligence. I've never read the Daily Mail in my life.Its all bollocks as any person with a modicum of brain power realises. What do you read? , from where do you take your influence ?.Considering the only thing you explain your distain of is putting Thyme into bolognaise I could only assume your reading revolves around the BBC good food guide .I also assume you're very happy with the level of illegals in the country , is that correct? Would you like more ?.Do you believe them to be an overall benefit to this country?.I dont .I think the whole fucking lot should be fucked off out of it back to the shit holes they originated from.I would bet I pay way more tax than you do or will ever do .When I see British born families go hungry and some cunt from somewhereAstan being  put up in a hotel it boils my piss .I dont like them , I dont have to .It may go against your lefty regurgitated opinions but who gives a fuck ?.There's more of me than there are you and numbers will in the end, win the day .

On 29/04/2024 at 20:39, entitled little cunt said:

this site is sometimes like dealing  with a load of primary school children who swear a lot.cunts 

Can I go to the fucking toilet please Miss?

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Can I go to the fucking toilet please Miss?

No.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

the shit that I post here?

That would make a lot of sense, you annoying, thick, over enthusiastic spastic. 

Fuck off somewhere else, you terrible cunt. 

Look you've made yourself look a cock today.You're not making sense so just  give it a rest you silly little troll.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cunt.

What makes me laugh is @entitled little cunt actually sat there after eating his shitty 'bolognaise' (lol) and thought to himself 'I'll tell the 'characters' on Cunts Corner my special recipe.'

That in itself gives me a glimpse into how deluded and sad, elc is. 

Underneath the spastic writing and annoying behaviour is a man who would really be better off dead. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What makes me laugh is @entitled little cunt actually sat there after eating his shitty 'bolognaise' (lol) and thought to himself 'I'll tell the 'characters' on Cunts Corner my special recipe.'

Underneath the spastic writing and annoying behaviour is a man who would really be better off dead. 

How insightful .Truly breathtaking in its accuracy .

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Any cunt who eats spaghetti bolognaise deserves to die. And even worse imo are the cunts who casually refer to the vile foreign muck as ‘spag-bol’ with a knowing grin spread across their moronic fucking face. They need fucking torturing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Any cunt who eats spaghetti bolognaise deserves to die. And even worse imo are the cunts who casually refer to the vile foreign muck as ‘spag-bol’ with a knowing grin spread across their moronic fucking face. They need fucking torturing.

Minced beef & onion crispy pancakes are the pinnacle of gastronomy. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Minced beef & onion crispy pancakes are the pinnacle of gastronomy. 

Didn't Birds eye make them years ago .

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They make them now. ‘Findus’ made them originally. I assume they got bought out by Birds Eye.

Positively healthy compared to the  soylent green shit people eat now .