CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

VETS, estate agents , derivative traders and burglars

Guest entitled little cunt

Vets really are turning into greedy fucking cunts of the highest order .The industry is woefully unregulated .Large groups have taken over most of the independant practices. Those groups place the importance of returns to their shareholders above the welfare of animals .Some vets are paid on final bill totals , so the more they charge the more they earn.Its a commission of misery for both animals and their owners .Insurance companies are being taken to the cleaners and they just increase their premiums. Those who can't afford the premium face a bill of thousands of pounds for unnecessary and unhelpful   treatment  of their pet .They have no choice but to euthanise. Its a sick industry run by a despicable bunch of charlatans. Fucking cunts. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Vets really are turning into greedy fucking cunts of the highest order .The industry is woefully unregulated .Large groups have taken over most of the independant practices. Those groups place the importance of returns to their shareholders above the welfare of animals .Some vets are paid on final bill totals , so the more they charge the more they earn.Its a commission of misery for both animals and their owners .Insurance companies are being taken to the cleaners and they just increase their premiums. Those who can't afford the premium face a bill of thousands of pounds for unnecessary and unhelpful   treatment  of their pet .They have no choice but to euthanise. Its a sick industry run by a despicable bunch of charlatans. Fucking cunts. 

40 50, 60 years ago most pets would be uninsured .. if you cat or dog was ill you would but a packet of some patent remedy, if you dog or cat got run over or had broken limbs the usual remedy was to "put it out of its misery" ie. euthanise it. Most people who lived next to very busy roads would not have a dog or cat and of course few people would have more than one dog or cat .. childrens pets would something kept in a cage or hut .. rabbit, guinea hamster, mouse etc again there would be no thought of insurance .. most puppies or kittens would drowned straight after birth. Yes pet insurance is a racket but the biggest cunts are the stupid owners often paying huge sums to keep crippled dogs and cats alive and in pain from ailments such as extreme old age, kidney failure etc. If a vet who should know better chooses to fleece them then they deserve fleecing .. now don't get me started re "therapy "pets". Animal lovers my arse!

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

40 50, 60 years ago most pets would be uninsured .. if you cat or dog was ill you would but a packet of some patent remedy, if you dog or cat got run over or had broken limbs the usual remedy was to "put it out of its misery" ie. euthanise it. Most people who lived next to very busy roads would not have a dog or cat and of course few people would have more than one dog or cat .. childrens pets would something kept in a cage or hut .. rabbit, guinea hamster, mouse etc again there would be no thought of insurance .. most puppies or kittens would drowned straight after birth. Yes pet insurance is a racket but the biggest cunts are the stupid owners often paying huge sums to keep crippled dogs and cats alive and in pain from ailments such as extreme old age, kidney failure etc. If a vet who should know better chooses to fleece them then they deserve fleecing .. now don't get me started re "therapy "pets". Animal lovers my arse!

I half agree but there is a big problem with vets taking advantage of  pet owners .Just because they can doesn't mean they should .Owners  are told that a costly  treatment could help their pet and vets  know full well it wont .They are fleecing people  and animals are suffering , thats what really matters .Its really fucking  wrong .The cunts drive around in 4x4's with  a VET1 private plates whilst profiteering from misery .They are total cunts .Not all of them , just 95%.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you have any evidence to back up this number?

I have plenty of evidence you're  a silly little cunt.Judging by the rising number of complaints ,  the fact independent vetinary practices are now rare as rocking horse shit and how much vet fees have increased in a relatively short space of time I think its a pretty good assumption to make that vets are guilty by association.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think its a pretty good assumption to make that vets are guilty by association.

Well, there we are everyone, elc has assumed something so it must be true. I don't know what's worse, your punctuation or your delusional belief that you know and are right about everything. 

You stupid, daft cunt. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, there we are everyone, elc has assumed something so it must be true. I don't know what's worse, your punctuation or your delusional belief that you know and are right about everything. 

You stupid, daft cunt. Lol. 

Err...no.Once again .Vetinary practices can only behave as they are with the collusion of those who work with in it .That's not an assumption.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Animals should be eaten not owned. All dogs are cunts and don't get me started on the owners.

Neil, you thick fucking oaf. Oversized soft suburban dope’s like you melt when they see my little sausage. When they drop to their knees for a cuddle, I unzip my fly and thwack them over the head with my wiener. Lol, lol. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Dachshund. 

I prefer a Datschund, their legs are shorter .

On 17/04/2024 at 07:44, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you come across as a right miserable cunt. Have you ever had a pet?

I'd say he's got the hump because the gooners lost in the CL, but he posted his post before the match. 

What was Arteta thinking bringing on Trossard so early?

The problem with Arsenal is they always  try and walk it in. 

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd say he's got the hump because the gooners lost in the CL, but he posted his post before the match. 

What was Arteta thinking bringing on Trossard so early?

The problem with Arsenal is they always  try and walk it in. 

Football is for poofs

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Golf is for irons 

Netball is for rug munchers 

20 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Netball is for rug munchers 

What about volleyball?

Would you say the women who play volleyball are more attractive than the ones who play netball?

Just now, and said:

What about volleyball?

Would you say the women who play volleyball are more attractive than the ones who play netball?

Difficult to say , I sometimes see the local  netball team members in Tesco's.I normally hang around the freezers as they have to bend over to get the oven chips and I'm hoping I might get a glimps of flange all be it rather mature after all that jumping about playing with balls . 

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Difficult to say , I sometimes see the local  netball team members in Tesco's.I normally hang around the freezers as they have to bend over to get the oven chips and I'm hoping I might get a glimps of flange all be it rather mature after all that jumping about playing with balls . 

I've had a similar experience while traveling up North. A troupe of milf-ish Carnival dancers were certainly putting it about, short skirts and camel toe displays, makes you proud to be British.

1 minute ago, and said:

I've had a similar experience while traveling up North. A troupe of milf-ish Carnival dancers were certainly putting it about, short skirts and camel toe displays, makes you proud to be British.

Bless 'em .British women can always be guaranteed to wear clothing that's totally inappropriate for their shape and age .I just love the ones who have had far too many pizza's but insist on wearing very  tight leggings .All those dimples look like a relief map of the Himalayas during an earth quake .

On 21/04/2024 at 17:10, entitled little cunt said:

All those dimples look like a relief map of the Himalayas during an earth quake .

I wasn't saying they were particularly overweight, just that they were past the first flush of youth, late 30's early 40's, still dancing to keep fit.

4 hours ago, and said:

I wasn't saying they were particularly overweight, just that they were past the first flush of youth, late 30's early 40's, still dancing to keep fit.

Overweight is now compulsory.