CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender Day of Visibility

Decimus

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d suck Daniel Radcliffe's  maggot for 0.5% of her fortune.  Your move Eric.
CC ‘celebrity author themed poker’  is the best thing ever.

I don’t play poker, but I think this is the bit where I say ‘fold’ and then you have to suck Harry Potter’s cock. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

Listen up, Raasters. I've just come back from my local chippy... cod and chips twice, steak and kidney pie and chips for the boy, and a pickled onion. How much do you think it set me back?  I'll tell you straight away..... £38.50.

What on earth is going on!?

That's a bargain, Frank, my local charge over £11 for a large bit of Haddock and extra for chips... considering you live in a shittier area, it might be expensive though.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t play poker, but I think this is the bit where I say ‘fold’ and then you have to suck Harry Potter’s cock. 

I’m not playing anymore.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's a bargain, Frank, my local charge over £11 for a large bit of Haddock and extra for chips... considering you live in a shittier area, it might be expensive though.

Frank is more used to a ‘battered sausage’. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree. My conduct has been regrettable. And I shall report myself.

Too late. I’m The Vulcans no1 confidential source (grass) now. Why do you think she’s not on my case 24/7, making an absolute fucking idiot of herself anymore?
Don’t tell anyone though as it could endanger my life (and start her off stalking me again, which is more scary than death).

• Like 1