CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Penelope Keith. Absolutely. Can’t beat an aristocratic type middle aged bird. 
 She wasn’t chocolate box pretty like Felicity Kendall but she would have been more fun in the sack. 

Linda Bellingham. Not quite as posh, but pure filth. 

And I've never quite recovered from the scene in Open All Hours where Linda Baron was hanging out of her bedroom window clad only in a scanty transparent negligee. 😛😛

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

Linda Bellingham. Not quite as posh, but pure filth. 

And I've never quite recovered from the scene in Open All Hours where Linda Baron was hanging out of her bedroom window clad only in a scanty transparent negligee. 😛😛

There’s a picture of Lynda Bellingham wearing lingerie. I think she’s sat next to Harry Worth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There’s a picture of Lynda Bellingham wearing lingerie. I think she’s sat next to Harry Worth.

I think she was actually in one of the Confessions films, if memory serves. 🤔

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was my favourite from ‘allo allo’. I think it was the little swastikas on her bra and garter belt.

Helga was a real sweetie .A game girl who never turned down a chance to parade in stockings and suspenders .Aww, the good old days .It would now be a  Trans called David in a wonky wig , poorly applied lip stick who walks like they've shat themselves in high heels .That's leftist progressive behaviour for you.It'll be compulsory in a year .Stammer will be put in the burning  wicker man as lammy , Abbott,  chackrabati and Raynor run around dancing .That's the future .

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

I should probably apologise to @Last Cunt Standing for turning his thread about Kate Middleton into a 1970-80s fantasy wank list. 

Sorry, Doc. 😢

No apology needed. In fact, no one has brought up Sally James from Tiswas just yet. So I might. I wonder if Corner favourite Lenny Henry ever got a bit, mind. 

• Like 1