CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Penelope Keith. Absolutely. Can’t beat an aristocratic type middle aged bird. 
 She wasn’t chocolate box pretty like Felicity Kendall but she would have been more fun in the sack. 

Linda Bellingham. Not quite as posh, but pure filth. 

And I've never quite recovered from the scene in Open All Hours where Linda Baron was hanging out of her bedroom window clad only in a scanty transparent negligee. 😛😛

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

Linda Bellingham. Not quite as posh, but pure filth. 

And I've never quite recovered from the scene in Open All Hours where Linda Baron was hanging out of her bedroom window clad only in a scanty transparent negligee. 😛😛

There’s a picture of Lynda Bellingham wearing lingerie. I think she’s sat next to Harry Worth.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There’s a picture of Lynda Bellingham wearing lingerie. I think she’s sat next to Harry Worth.

Who was that gorgeous brunette in Allo allo ? She was gorgeous .

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Vicki Michelle. 😍😍

Many a kleenex ended up in the bin of family that never were because of her .

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she was actually in one of the Confessions films, if memory serves. 🤔

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was my favourite from ‘allo allo’. I think it was the little swastikas on her bra and garter belt.

Helga was a real sweetie .A game girl who never turned down a chance to parade in stockings and suspenders .Aww, the good old days .It would now be a  Trans called David in a wonky wig , poorly applied lip stick who walks like they've shat themselves in high heels .That's leftist progressive behaviour for you.It'll be compulsory in a year .Stammer will be put in the burning  wicker man as lammy , Abbott,  chackrabati and Raynor run around dancing .That's the future .

6 hours ago, King Billy said:
7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who was that gorgeous brunette in Allo allo ?large.IMG_3249.jpeg.6b7c3a6a3682f354af9d69d5e856fb41.jpeg

Expand  

That's the one!!

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

I should probably apologise to @Last Cunt Standing for turning his thread about Kate Middleton into a 1970-80s fantasy wank list. 

Sorry, Doc. 😢

No apology needed. In fact, no one has brought up Sally James from Tiswas just yet. So I might. I wonder if Corner favourite Lenny Henry ever got a bit, mind. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Amused to hear on the news this evening that dear Kate isn’t expected to make any more appearances until September at the earliest and will spend the summer at Anmer Hall, presumably recuperating after the exhaustion of sitting through the Wimbledon final. Hell of a rehabilitation the poor love is having. Almost tempting to wonder if we are being told the whole truth, no? Meanwhile the next item was the Royals getting an extra £45 Million a year from the Crown Estate.

In case there was any doubt; they’re laughing at you. 

• Like 1

On 18/06/2024 at 10:00, Last Cunt Standing said:

No apology needed. In fact, no one has brought up Sally James from Tiswas just yet. So I might. I wonder if Corner favourite Lenny Henry ever got a bit, mind. 

Lenny Henry's Mrs is hot.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Amused to hear on the news this evening that dear Kate isn’t expected to make any more appearances until September at the earliest and will spend the summer at Anmer Hall, presumably recuperating after the exhaustion of sitting through the Wimbledon final. Hell of a rehabilitation the poor love is having. Almost tempting to wonder if we are being told the whole truth, no? Meanwhile the next item was the Royals getting an extra £45 Million a year from the Crown Estate.

Why are you so obsessed with Kate, Doc? Yet another go at self-assurance for leaving Old Blighty, perhaps?

Nevertheless, I wish her well. A little on the slim side, agreed, but still a gene pool-improving beauty worthy of a good seeing to – as I'm sure you and the vast majority of red-blooded men will agree.

Still, £45m extra  // amount of people in the UK (of working age) who pay income tax aged 16-64 @ £42.41m (https://ycharts.com/indicators/uk_population_aged_1664#:~:text=UK Population%3A Aged 16-64,(I%3AUKPAR4BD) 42.41M for Apr 2024) is completely insignificant as a general guide, no matter the amount allocated by the Crown Estate.

Explain your ongoing fascination with such irrelevant monarchic cuntwit from over 9,000 miles away.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why are you so obsessed with Kate, Doc? Yet another go at self-assurance for leaving Old Blighty, perhaps?

Nevertheless, I wish her well. A little on the slim side, agreed, but still a gene pool-improving beauty worthy of a good seeing to – as I'm sure you and the vast majority of red-blooded men will agree.

Still, £45m extra  // amount of people in the UK (of working age) who pay income tax aged 16-64 (https://ycharts.com/indicators/uk_population_aged_1664#:~:text=UK Population%3A Aged 16-64,(I%3AUKPAR4BD) 42.41M for Apr 2024) is fairly pointless, what ever amount of this income is genereted by the Crown Estate.

Explain your ongoing fascination with such irrelevant monarchic cuntwit from 9,000 miles away.

If you like sun, sun sea and stifling hot weather and speak English as your first language Australia is likely to be a good as any place to move to.

30 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

If you like sun, sun sea and stifling hot weather and speak English as your first language Australia is likely to be a good as any place to move to.

Keep your humungous, incompetent fucking bellend out of my discussions. Understood? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And the Orwellian media just trot it out like the weather today, nothing to see, nothing to see... 

At a time when Starmer is actively working up the scenario for a dose of austerity ("It's only fair" will become the catchword) which will last exactly up to six months before the next election.  Miracles miracles!   And like you said THEY just lean back and milk it. 

On 25/07/2024 at 03:07, Wolfie said:

Still, £45m extra  // amount of people in the UK (of working age) who pay income tax aged 16-64 @ £42.41m (https://ycharts.com/indicators/uk_population_aged_1664#:~:text=UK Population%3A Aged 16-64,(I%3AUKPAR4BD) 42.41M for Apr 2024) is completely insignificant as a general guide, no matter the amount allocated by the Crown Estate.

Explain your ongoing fascination with such irrelevant monarchic cuntwit from over 9,000 miles away.

My only interest in this story, since you ask, is that to me it is a great exemplar of how well the public discourse has been captured in the UK, and how receptive the public appear to be to bullshit. A first day hospital porter could work out the flaws in the story the public have been given. 9 months? Preventative chemotherapy? Abdominal surgery? Oh yeah, guv? She’s been shunted into the Royal sidings either at her own hand or by someone close, and it doesn’t take a genius with that family’s form to work out why. She’s allowed out for her favourite bits of the Royal calendar, of course, but mostly she’s left to pickle in aspic while Willie moves on. 

As for the extra £45million, I’m only too pleased you think you’re getting value for money. Perhaps you might extend your largesse to solving the Junior Doctor’s Strike or funding geriatric care for senile old whoopsies like @Frank. King Brian spent £52k on a train ride to Scarborough for fuck’s sake. 

It’s all a bit of a laugh from this distance to be honest. And as ever, it’s your beetroot-faced Captain Mainwearing-style defence of Old Blighty that makes it all the more amusing.

I won’t keep you, you’ve no doubt got to go and practice your cap doffing.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My only interest in this story, since you ask, is that to me it is a great exemplar of how well the public discourse has been captured in the UK, and how receptive the public appear to be to bullshit. A first day hospital porter could work out the flaws in the story the public have been given. 9 months? Preventative chemotherapy? Abdominal surgery? Oh yeah, guv? She’s been shunted into the Royal sidings either at her own hand or by someone close, and it doesn’t take a genius with that family’s form to work out why. She’s allowed out for her favourite bits of the Royal calendar, of course, but mostly she’s left to pickle in aspic while Willie moves on. 

As for the extra £45million, I’m only too pleased you think you’re getting value for money. Perhaps you might extend your largesse to solving the Junior Doctor’s Strike or funding geriatric care for senile old whoopsies like @Frank. King Brian spent £52k on a train ride to Scarborough for fuck’s sake. 

It’s all a bit of a laugh from the distance to be honest. And as ever, it’s your beetroot-faced Captain Mainwearing-style defence of Old Blighty that makes it all the more amusing.

I won’t keep you, you’ve no doubt got to go and practice your cap doffing.

There’s going to be a hell of a clear out in Buck House and ‘Windsor’ (for now) Castle‘ on day one when I oust these squatting fucking Windsors, and the House of Orange-Nassau once again reigns supreme, with myself installed as the rightful monarch… King Billy V. 
William 1 (or William the Conqueror as he’s nowadays referred to) was in the past more commonly known as ‘William the Bastard’. 
As that hypocorism has been historically assigned to him I’ll have to settle for my second choice and get used to ‘Billy the Cunt’®️.

Sausage fingers can fuck right off.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s going to be a hell of a clear out in Buck House and ‘Windsor’ (for now) Castle‘ on day one when I oust these squatting fucking Windsors, and the House of Orange-Nassau once again reigns supreme, with myself installed as the rightful monarch… King Billy V. 
William 1 (or William the Conqueror as he’s nowadays referred to) was in the past more commonly known as ‘William the Bastard’. 
As that hypocorism has been historically assigned to him I’ll have to settle for my second choice and get used to ‘Billy the Cunt’®️.

Sausage fingers can fuck right off.

I quite agree, your Majesty. Worth noting that Buckingham Palace has 240 bedrooms, so if you’re planning on continuing your current business once you ascend the throne, with an army of new recruits from Ukraine and the Far East, I reckon your takings meter will be spinning like a Scottish Wind farm. Lots of squaddies to keep you in business too, when they aren’t being stabbed outside their barracks. 

• Like 2