CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

Guest entitled little cunt
1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Drambummie.

Diassaronno.

Amabumderetto.

Jamaican bum

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off you thick bastard, the theme is liqueurs. Idiot. 

I didn't think even a weirded out narcissistic physcopathic freak such as yourself would be so strict about the differentiation between spirits and liqueurs.What is the diffence ? 

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He really is, DC. He's not even trying to disguise it anymore... I think he works at a male brothel, the Aids ridden thick bastard. 

He wouldn’t get a job at any of my brothels, even if he borrowed an outfit from Lady Penelope, plastered his face with Boots No7 and taped his smelly little mini maggot between his stocking clad, varicose vein riddled legs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Diassaronno.

Amabumderetto.

Jamaican Bum

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

He wouldn’t get a job at any of my brothels, even if he borrowed an outfit from Lady Penelope, plastered his face with Boots No7 and taped his smelly little mini maggot between his stocking clad, varicose vein riddled legs.

That's got me aroused .

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The New York Post? Well fuck my old army boots, Doc. You left these shores fairly well-edumacated. What the fuck’s happened to you over there on that barren floating cow-pat?

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Washington Post (owned by leftard Amazon billionaire midget Jeff Bezos) which after the NYT is still regarded as the second most influential newspaper on the planet (even though (or possibly because) they’ve both become woke,  fake news propagandists for the Democrat Party and whatever their latest anti-Trump, anti-USA,  pro-kiddy fiddling and the myriad of other historical deviancies that we’re now told are actually perfectly normal, even though anyone with an IQ even one point higher than Harold knows are about as normal as the thing that lurks in the front of Pens bloomers, is going broke having lost around $80m last year. Small change to Bezos tbf but sacking the editor today and the announcement  that the majority of WAPO staff will soon follow, to be replaced by AI journalists has come out of the blue to say the least. 
I realise I’m rambling a bit, but as we’ve already seen the AI fake videos of Kate out shopping, the photoshopped family portrait and the nonsensical excuses for her sudden disappearance from the face of the planet, it’s not a step too far imo to think that she’s gone and there’ll be more of the lizards following her into the history books in the chapter titled ‘The Windsors (pre AI period)’

On 12/03/2024 at 16:29, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I get the impression you don't give a fuck about the Royals, RK. I'm a Royalist to be honest but since dear Elizabeth passed away, I'm becoming less tolerant of them. Would you have given (done your duty as a subject, perhaps) dear old Elizabeth II a lift to the Bingo and got her a pint of milk on the way home? were she not dead of course. 

1. What is a “royalist”, Ras? Do you shine their shoes? I was under impression that since black slavery was replaced with coal-based white slavery, they had no more use for the likes of you.

2. So what are you going to do about it? (Become less tolerant of them), scratch their gates?

Just don’t go around pool cleaning…

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

1. What is a “royalist”, Ras? Do you shine their shoes? I was under impression that since black slavery was replaced with coal-based white slavery, they had no more use for the likes of you.

2. So what are you going to do about it? (Become less tolerant of them), scratch their gates?

Just don’t go around pool cleaning…

It’s racist for anyone except Mexicans to do pool cleaning.

On 06/06/2024 at 22:13, King Billy said:

The Washington Post (owned by leftard Amazon billionaire midget Jeff Bezos) which after the NYT is still regarded as the second most influential newspaper on the planet (even though (or possibly because) they’ve both become woke,  fake news propagandists for the Democrat Party and whatever their latest anti-Trump, anti-USA,  pro-kiddy fiddling and the myriad of other historical deviancies that we’re now told are actually perfectly normal, even though anyone with an IQ even one point higher than Harold knows are about as normal as the thing that lurks in the front of Pens bloomers, is going broke having lost around $80m last year. Small change to Bezos tbf but sacking the editor today and the announcement  that the majority of WAPO staff will soon follow, to be replaced by AI journalists has come out of the blue to say the least. 
I realise I’m rambling a bit, but as we’ve already seen the AI fake videos of Kate out shopping, the photoshopped family portrait and the nonsensical excuses for her sudden disappearance from the face of the planet, it’s not a step too far imo to think that she’s gone and there’ll be more of the lizards following her into the history books in the chapter titled ‘The Windsors (pre AI period)’

I would have thought you treasured their role in safeguarding the Union you old Paisleyite. 

17 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

@Last Cunt Standing Please jump into a paddling pool full of sexually aroused and agitated stingrays you dull as shit, tedious,boring,dreary cuckold wanker. 

I thought you was going to say sexually aroused and agitated Florida cat walk models with peeling duck tape.   I don't think they have sex, they're celibate and fucking cold and frustrated.  They aren't on the pill oththey'd be fatter.  Ask them when you're in the pool. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you was going to say sexually aroused and agitated Floria cat walk models with peeling duck tape.   I don't think they have sex, they're celibate and fucking cold and frustrated.  They aren't on the pill oththey'd be fatter.  Ask them when you're in the pool. 

Who last cuck standing??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

@Last Cunt Standing Please jump into a paddling pool full of sexually aroused and agitated stingrays you dull as shit, tedious,boring,dreary cuckold wanker. 

I don’t know who the fuck you are, and given that your post reeks of the sort of intellectual titan now sprouting like fungus all over this site, I have no wish to find out. Your reference to paddling pools and fondness for Thai crevices already has several beast alarms going off so it might be best to curtail that. It would do you well to learn how to punctuate, too. 

You won’t last long. That’s something. Now fuck off back under your rock. 

• Like 4

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/kate-middleton-writes-apology-missing-trooping-colour-rehearsal/story?id=110951936

We are now at the “letters to the troops” stage of her elevation to sainthood. Puts me in mind of Rik Mayall and his Christmas card from “all the lads on The Ark Royal”. Makes me vomit.

I had a young nurse colleague once. Cervical cancer in her thirties. Hysterectomy and chemo. Back at work 4 weeks after her procedure and did half days through her chemo which my partners funded at full pay. Meanwhile we are expected to believe the Princess of Wales can’t wave from a balcony for twenty minutes. 

Horseshit. 167 and counting. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Meanwhile we are expected to believe the Princess of Wales can’t wave from a balcony for twenty minutes. 

Yes, given that they propped the fucking Queen up for pictures right until the end, even though her limbs were literally turning black, you'd think the least Kate could do would be to get her tits out for our brave lads.

They're probably in a specimen jar somewhere. (The tits, not the lads.)

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, given that they propped the fucking Queen up for pictures right until the end, even though her limbs were literally turning black, you'd think the least Kate could do would be to get her tits out for our brave lads.

They're probably in a specimen jar somewhere. (The tits, not the lads.)

It is probably that anyone who has seen them is now in a large specimen jar somewhere or preserved as an exhibit in clear resin.

Dr Moseley was all too quick to live by his mantra of 'just do one thing' it would seem he was to preoccupied with just doing the one thing of putting one foot in front of the other to even consider a second, and probably more important thing when walking on a cliff top, what fucking direction he was going before he wandered off the edge.

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dr Moseley was all too quick to live by his mantra of 'just do one thing' it would seem he was to preoccupied with just doing the one thing of putting one foot in front of the other to even consider a second, and probably more important thing when walking on a cliff top, what fucking direction he was going before he wandered off the edge.

See the Open Corner you plagiarising pisshead cunt.

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t know who the fuck you are, and given that your post reeks of the sort of intellectual titan now sprouting like fungus all over this site, I have no wish to find out. Your reference to paddling pools and fondness for Thai crevices already has several beast alarms going off so it might be best to curtail that. It would do you well to learn how to punctuate, too. 

You won’t last long. That’s something. Now fuck off back under your rock. 

Kill it, Doc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/kate-middleton-writes-apology-missing-trooping-colour-rehearsal/story?id=110951936

We are now at the “letters to the troops” stage of her elevation to sainthood. Puts me in mind of Rik Mayall and his Christmas card from “all the lads on The Ark Royal”. Makes me vomit.

I had a young nurse colleague once. Cervical cancer in her thirties. Hysterectomy and chemo. Back at work 4 weeks after her procedure and did half days through her chemo which my partners funded at full pay. Meanwhile we are expected to believe the Princess of Wales can’t wave from a balcony for twenty minutes. 

Horseshit. 167 and counting. 

She’s gone hiking on Symi I heard. lol.