CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Maybe the Gardner and the simpering cunt who irons the Kings  shoelaces deserve a fucking medal or be simply marched by a baying mob  into woodland carrying a shovel. They are an insult to their class.The French had the right idea .

Most Gardner 180s were actually only 150bhp.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

When one loses one’s hair, H, one’s charisma goes right out the window. When I eventually mustered up the courage to shave my craftily-combed bonce at 29, I bought a baseball cap thinking I could hide it from the wife. I walked through the door and she said ‘Fwang, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wot you did!?... taaake off!’ I slowly removed the cap, and do you know what she said?  She said… ‘Fwang is ping-pong baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll’.

True story.

No one cares. Douse yourself in Brylcreem and set fire to yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

How much did it cost to get this made?  Perfect.  I think Harry Styles would make it into a Milf friendly chart topper.  He needs a boost after that Watermelon song.  I'm meeting up with him tomorrow in the Father Red Cap Camden do you want me to offer it as a proposition?

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The French had the right idea .

Thinking that the Maginot Line would be impenetrable for the Krauts invasion plans, and not even considering the possibility of Adolf’s ‘state of the art’ Panzer divisions ripping through The Ardenne Forest’ like a hot knife through a garlic buttered croissant, before they even had time to wave their already prepared white flags out the window, and instruct their women to prepare their arseholes for a barrage of  bratwurst. (in the time honoured ‘cheese eating, surrender monkey’ tradition).

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How much did it cost to get this made?  Perfect.  I think Harry Styles would make it into a Milf friendly chart topper.  He needs a boost after that Watermelon song.  I'm meeting up with him tomorrow in the Father Red Cap Camden do you want me to offer it as a proposition?

What? 

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Thinking that the Maginot Line would be impenetrable for the Krauts invasion plans, and not even considering the possibility of Adolf’s ‘state of the art’ Panzer divisions ripping through The Ardenne Forest’ like a hot knife through a garlic buttered croissant, before they even had time to wave their already prepared white flags out the window, and instruct their women to prepare their arseholes for a barrage of  bratwurst. (in the time honoured ‘cheese eating, surrender monkey’ tradition).

Ooo la la.I mush prefer sausison to bratwurst  in my arse .

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This is your best post for many years Frank so I’ve given you a Billy like. Keep up the good work. 

I'm trying to get him to send it to Harry Styles' management for consideration.  I see a(nother) Gold Disc on Harry's wall. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Harry sees this song as a tribute to all the older women in his life.  It would help if you could add a chorus so Harry could punch the air with his fist and get all the mums to sing along with him. 

It's not only the air his fist has been I bet .

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t get the fucking deviant cunt started on fisting.

My God you have completely sullied what was going to be a magical moment in the Wembley Arena and other tour dates up and down the country.  Get thee behind me Satan! 

On 01/06/2024 at 13:31, ChildeHarold said:

I didn't think of that. 

YOU did?  🤔 

Although there’s no actual rule H, it’s long been the norm on here to respond only once to another members post. I’m sure most of us have occasionally fallen foul of that norm, but in your case the norm seems to be the polar opposite. You don’t have to jump on every single post by every single cunt here. But as you’ve decided you do, then ffs try to limit yourself to just one. There’s a good boy now.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Although there’s no actual rule H, it’s long been the norm on here to respond only once to another members post. I’m sure most of us have occasionally fallen foul of that norm, but in your case the norm seems to be the polar opposite. You don’t have to jump on every single post by every single cunt here. But as you’ve decided you do, then ffs try to limit yourself to just one. There’s a good boy now.

If there's no rule , there's no rule to break other than what you believe to be a rule which isn't actually a rule so H isn't breaking any rules is he ? 

On 31/05/2024 at 20:27, Prints Harry said:

Most Gardner 180s were actually only 150bhp.

Very low revving and plenty of torque .That's what Charles likes. Well spotted and a nice mechanical curve ball.

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If there's no rule , there's no rule to break other than what you believe to be a rule which isn't actually a rule so H isn't breaking any rules is he ? 

Just a bit of friendly advice to try and limit the tsunami of fucking garbage he spews out 24/7.

22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thanks Rumpole said Billy replying to the same post twice  and making himself look a right cunt.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I am chastened. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thanks Rumpole said Billy replying to the same post twice  and making himself look a right cunt.

You're all right Billy .It's all the others .

Now about fisting .How can that be physically possible?.My GP is obsessed  with inserting  his finger in my anus .It's a very uncomfortable experience I can tell you ,  made all the worse because the tight cunt hasn't even  taken me for a meal or even a drink beforehand .Romance is fucking dead . I think it was my GP , I did see him walking out the surgery afterwards   looking shifty , sniffing his fingers and   carrying a B&M bargains carrier bag .