CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

On 22/05/2024 at 22:09, King Billy said:

The silence speaks volumes Doc. And the photoshopped picture, followed by the AI generated videos haven’t helped their story tbh.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.   I'm starting to feel concerned. 

(no I'm not). 

PS The sort of fairy dust on the couple seems to have worn off.   I think William is actually more of a fucking tedious shit than Charles was at his age.  In fact there is something strangely bland and robotic about the cunt.  At leaxt Charles had a few sides you could either agree or disagree with.  This cunt is a big fat zero. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kate-middleton-may-not-appear-in-public-for-rest-of-the-year-sources

This timeline is getting stretchier by the week. I’m sure the in-no-way silenced Wolves of Fleet Street are sharpening their famous claws as we speak. 

Never in all my puff, as Irvine Welsh might have once said.

You’re being lied to. Clear as day by now. 

21 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kate-middleton-may-not-appear-in-public-for-rest-of-the-year-sources

This timeline is getting stretchier by the week. I’m sure the in-no-way silenced Wolves of Fleet Street are sharpening their famous claws as we speak. 

Never in all my puff, as Irvine Welsh might have once said.

You’re being lied to. Clear as day by now. 

Have you subjected the evidence to gas chromatography and mass spectrometry with electron emission?  Until then I won't be satisfied with your theory.  Come on man, sharpen your act! 

Bunking off Trooping The Colour now too, traditionally one of The Firm’s three-line whip events, usually followed by a big family lunch. Too ill to sit in a seat for two hours, it seems. I imagine it’s proving rather tricky to hide the lobotomy scar with a fascinator. I’m sure Rose will be on hand to give Willie some support, before she pegs him mercilessly all afternoon over the petits fours.

Whatever the truth, you’re being lied to. Plain as the ears on the King.

158 days, for those of you playing at home. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

They don’t care anymore. The days of bothering to fabricate even the semblance of a believable story are now a thing of the past. The new way is to label anyone who dares to asks the wrong questions (or any questions tbf) is to call them a conspiracy theorist, a dangerous ‘threat to democracy’ and probably a Donald Trump supporter. 
She’s either dead or locked in the attic at Buck House, with a case of gin, 200 Bensons, and a couple of very hard to explain Downs Syndrome babies of a much duskier hue than the recently painted Dulux magnolia wallpaper.

• Like 2

Guest entitled little cunt
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

They don’t care anymore. The days of bothering to fabricate even the semblance of a believable story are now a thing of the past. The new way is to label anyone who dares to asks the wrong questions (or any questions tbf) is to call them a conspiracy theorist, a dangerous ‘threat to democracy’ and probably a Donald Trump supporter. 
She’s either dead or locked in the attic at Buck House, with a case of gin, 200 Bensons, and a couple of very hard to explain Downs Syndrome babies of a much duskier hue than the recently painted Dulux magnolia wallpaper.

What the difference between the truth and a conspiracy theory ? About 18 months. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bunking off Trooping The Colour now too, traditionally one of The Firm’s three-line whip events, usually followed by a big family lunch. Too ill to sit in a seat for two hours, it seems. I imagine it’s proving rather tricky to hide the lobotomy scar with a fascinator. I’m sure Rose will be on hand to give Willie some support, before she pegs him mercilessly all afternoon over the petits fours.

Charles loves it , gives him a chance to wear all those shiney medals .Is there one for fucking his gardener up the arse ?.

1 minute ago, Prints Harry said:

no.

Maybe the Gardner and the simpering cunt who irons the Kings  shoelaces deserve a fucking medal or be simply marched by a baying mob  into woodland carrying a shovel. They are an insult to their class.The French had the right idea .

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I imagine it’s rubber wallpaper the poor sow is looking at, Bill. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Maybe the Gardner and the simpering cunt who irons the Kings  shoelaces deserve a fucking medal or be simply marched by a baying mob  into woodland carrying a shovel. They are an insult to their class.The French had the right idea .

All I care about is the tripe lock plus that the tories have promised .. will get 28p a week extra.

1 minute ago, Prints Harry said:

All I care about is the tripe lock plus that the tories have promised .. will get 28p a week extra.

Considering you are 104 years old, have cost the NHS tens of thousands of pounds and get government funded WiFi to come on here and bother everyone, everyday... Do you think your short career on the trains and the pittance you've paid into the pot represents good value for the taxpayer?

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Considering you are 104 years old, have cost the NHS tens of thousands of pounds and get government funded WiFi to come on here and bother everyone, everyday... Do you think your short career on the trains and the pittance you've paid into the pot represents good value for the taxpayer?

Certainly more value than a ticket for the Windrush 🚢

On 23/05/2024 at 22:16, ChildeHarold said:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.   I'm starting to feel concerned. 

(no I'm not). 

PS The sort of fairy dust on the couple seems to have worn off.   I think William is actually more of a fucking tedious shit than Charles was at his age.  In fact there is something strangely bland and robotic about the cunt.  At leaxt Charles had a few sides you could either agree or disagree with.  This cunt is a big fat zero. 

When one loses one’s hair, H, one’s charisma goes right out the window. When I eventually mustered up the courage to shave my craftily-combed bonce at 29, I bought a baseball cap thinking I could hide it from the wife. I walked through the door and she said ‘Fwang!, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wot you did!?... taaake off!’ I slowly removed the cap, and do you know what she said?  She said… ‘Fwang is ping-pong baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll’.

True story.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

When one loses one’s hair, H, one’s charisma goes right out the window. When I eventually mustered up the courage to shave my craftily-combed bonce at 29, I bought a baseball cap thinking I could hide it from the wife. I walked through the door and she said ‘Fwang, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wot you did!?... taaake off!’ I slowly removed the cap, and do you know what she said?  She said… ‘Fwang is ping-pong baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll’.

True story.

When your daughters were growing up, did they used to slap you on the forehead and scream ‘SPAMHEAD!!’ as they ran away laughing?

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When your daughters were growing up, did they used to slap you on the forehead and scream ‘SPAMHEAD!!’ as they ran away laughing?

No because they’d never seen me with hair.. and they were educated. I remember making the youngest cry when I met her with her mum at Brent Cross in the Frank wig. I sneaked in as a casual shopper and asked her the time. She looked up at me and I’ll never forget her confused little face crumble to tears. 

Edited by Frank
I’m the best on here.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

No because they’d never seen me with hair.. and they were educated. I remember making the youngest cry when I met her with her mum at Brent Cross in the Frank wig. I sneaked in as a casual shopper and asked her the time. She looked up at me and I’ll never forget her confused little face crumble to tears. 

The transition to Earl of Punkape is going well.  

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Excellent value.