CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m female you stupid cunt.

It was only the other day you were bragging about battering your wife, now you're trying to imply you're a fuckin' rug-muncher as well?

You'll be claiming to be gender-neutral next, you stupid fuckin' cunt/cock/whatever.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I had Pen liking my every utterance on here, I’d seriously consider leaving and/or suicide. A troll, trolling a troll…wanker.

We’re all wankers to someone, DC. I’ll be topping the leaderboard come Monday, and it’s down to the fact that I know what I’m doing. On this current run, I think you’ll find that EC is my biggest fan. True. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

We’re all wankers to someone, DC. I’ll be topping the leaderboard come Monday, and it’s down to the fact that I know what I’m doing. On this current run, I think you’ll find that EC is my biggest fan. 

Fuck off

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If I had Pen liking my every utterance on here, I’d seriously consider leaving and/or suicide. A troll, trolling a troll…wanker.

Are you Okay DC? I think that you need to find some new friends rather than being miserable old @Wolfie's whipping boy. :)

1 hour ago, Frank said:

We’re all wankers to someone, DC. I’ll be topping the leaderboard come Monday, and it’s down to the fact that I know what I’m doing. On this current run, I think you’ll find that EC is my biggest fan. True. 

That little edit suggests a lack of confidence in your original statement.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That little edit suggests a lack of confidence in your original statement.

Not really. I made it up and then realised that you are in fact my biggest supporter. I like you, Eric.. a lot. You’re not afraid to call a spade a spade. 

The site doesn’t have a built-in tracker. Stop logging in and out like a yo-yo. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not really. I made it up and then realised that you are in fact my biggest supporter. I like you, Eric.. a lot. You’re not afraid to call a spade a spade. 

On here from morning to the lonely late night club, are you housebound with the cancer? 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not your ‘biggest supporter’ as such. I just recognise the fact that you’re a high IQ sociopath that can’t help himself and I accept that.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’re bored sssshhhitless 

Procrastinating, Ed. I’ve got to put together the service charge accounts on a block of flats full of chinks. There’s fuck all in it and I don’t want to do it. What do you suggest? 

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Procrastinating, Ed. I’ve got to put together the service charge accounts on a block of flats full of chinks. There’s fuck all in it and I don’t want to do it. What do you suggest? 

Sorry I meant to say fuck off you scrawny arsed cunt.