CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

On 29/07/2024 at 18:36, Decimus said:

You've clearly never heard of a false equivalence, you stupid little cunt. Just because someone is an anti-Semite it doesn't automatically equate to them then being a Nazi.

You're really bitter about missing your true vocation, weaselly, mealy mouthed, Westminster stooge.

• 2 weeks later...

The pure unadulterated uneconomical with the truth has FINALLY COME OUT 

due NOT to the govt disclosing it as it slams every other fucking site and person that has free speech. 

BUT BECAUSE THE PARENTS OF CALOCANE WAIVED "PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY" AND VOLUNTEERED THE FACTS. 

The FACTS our trustworthy authorities would prefer to keep secret. 

Government CUNTS. 

• Like 1

It's pointless to say lessons have been learned unless heads have rolled. 

This isn't incompetence as per a job done badly or a mistake made. 

It's fucking negligence for which there should be some CRIMINAL penalty.   If I ride a bicycle at night withoit lights I break the law.   If I ignore a red traffic light I break the law.   

Responsibility in a job must be linked to penalties for negligence. 

But we find these cunts who are negligent in their decisions are crowned with promotion etc 

This whole area of locking up people in secure mental institutions needs to be taken out of the hands of so called professionals and placed under a public protection tsar. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

But we find these cunts who are negligent in their decisions are crowned with promotion etc 

'Early retirement' with a massive pension, or 'gardening leave' with a massive payoff or, as with Huw Edwards, mental health problems, but keep pocketing shit-loads of our money.

49 minutes ago, and said:

'Early retirement' with a massive pension, or 'gardening leave' with a massive payoff or, as with Huw Edwards, mental health problems, but keep pocketing shit-loads of our money.

I've heard they get fucking great references to apply for promotion somewhere else just to get rid of them.   Lack of consequences for THEM.  So many consequences for US and those that are given the most minescule bit of extra help to make ends meet.   Labour has definitely severed its links with US and sided with THEM. 

They haven't done one single good much needed thing yet now two months in.     Six months is how long they've got. 

I have just watched an iPlayer Panorama repeat about this cunt .. his mother and brother came across as intelligent, decent and honest people .. I was puzzled by the lack of any mention of his father. The little amount of information there is shows that when they came to the UK the family settled at Haverfordwest in South Wales and attended a local Pentecostal church. Pentecostalism is in some ways comparable with devout islam in that the word of the gospel is interpreted literally word for word as the truth, a wonderful mindset for a potential suicide bomber or killer. Noting that the Southport suspect seems to come from a similar christian background I do wonder whether any common factors will emerge and "lessons learned" . It is noteworthy that Peter Sutcliffe claimed that God told him to kill those women he murdered and that some other murderers claimed the same.. this God person has got some explaining to do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miles said:

I have just watched an iPlayer Panorama repeat about this cunt .. his mother and brother came across as intelligent, decent and honest people .. I was puzzled by the lack of any mention of his father. The little amount of information there is shows that when they came to the UK the family settled at Haverfordwest in South Wales and attended a local Pentecostal church. Pentecostalism is in some ways comparable with devout islam in that the word of the gospel is interpreted literally word for word as the truth, a wonderful mindset for a potential suicide bomber or killer. Noting that the Southport suspect seems to come from a similar christian background I do wonder whether any common factors will emerge and "lessons learned" . It is noteworthy that Peter Sutcliffe claimed that God told him to kill those women he murdered and that some other murderers claimed the same.. this God person has got some explaining to do.

Lessons Will Be Learned is TruthSpeak for Sweep Under The Carpet. 

Pentacostalism and all these fucking Adventist Baptist sects have produced some of the worst serial and mass killers in American history.  Mind you they are doing well on two mass murders by firearms EVERY DAY. *

* 4 or more gunshot fatalities 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lessons Will Be Learned is TruthSpeak for Sweep Under The Carpet. 

Pentacostalism and all these fucking Adventist Baptist sects have produced some of the worst serial and mass killers in American history.  Mind you they are doing well on two mass murders by firearms EVERY DAY. *

* 4 or more gunshot fatalities 

Pentecostalism was the de facto state religion of Ulster.

1 hour ago, Miles said:

Pentecostalism was the de facto state religion of Ulster.

Really? So how was it that in the early 1600s (when you were still a 70 year old woman) when King James forced prods into the Gaelic and Catholic Ulster, all of these prods were either Anglican or Jock Presbs? You see, Pentecostalism didn’t fucking exist until the end of the 19th century…which makes you a stupid, ill-informed cunt. But we already knew that. Fuck off and die.

2 hours ago, Miles said:

this God person has got some explaining to do.

Not right now, I've a couple of wars and a famine booked in before the all-out beano for my son's birthday in December 😇

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Like you’ve ever had a human fuck in your life…canine, perhaps.

You really are one dumb cunt, aren't you? Too fuckin' eager to try and score some non-existent point to snigger about with your Boys Club chums.

I was obviously answering Miles comment in the humorous persona of 'God', hence mentioning 'my son's birthday in December', which went straight over your fat fuckin' head.

Fuck-off back to your dick-measuring pals and see if they're impressed with your stupidity.

2 hours ago, and said:

You really are one dumb cunt, aren't you? Too fuckin' eager to try and score some non-existent point to snigger about with your Boys Club chums.

I was obviously answering Miles comment in the humorous persona of 'God', hence mentioning 'my son's birthday in December', which went straight over your fat fuckin' head.

Fuck-off back to your dick-measuring pals and see if they're impressed with your stupidity.

Triggered and rattled. I enjoyed that. Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

In the words of another Corner idiot despised by 99% of the puntership:

"Never explain".

You easily riled, thin-skinned fucking wanker.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

In the words of another Corner idiot despised by 99% of the puntership:

"Never explain".

You easily riled, thin-skinned fucking wanker.

Well, at least I didn't run off and hide for a week or so, like you did, wanker.😊

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I enjoyed that

Doesn't take much, you've obviously got very little to coax a stiffy out of, and rightly so, apart from your sad-sack fingering fantasies there isn't anything to give you any pleasure.☹️

7 hours ago, and said:

Doesn't take much, you've obviously got very little to coax a stiffy out of, and rightly so, apart from your sad-sack fingering fantasies there isn't anything to give you any pleasure.☹️

Ooohh…quite the huff. Highly enjoyable and rather easy.