CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another boat crossing tragedy

Neil

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

“This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. We will fight them on the beaches, and on the landing grounds.
We will fight them in the car parks of The Premier  Inns and the Travelodges, and next to Mr Whippy’s halal ice cream vans outside our girls Sharia schools. For this is our darkest hour and we will NEVER SURRENDER”.

Rishi Sunak 18/6/2024 (outside the US embassy in London after renewing his green card and heading off to Heathrow in a taxi).

For a nation that seems to have been preserved in a piece of amber about 1940, like one of those prehistoric flies, we seem to be surrendering pretty easily nowadays.  The 90 day rule applied to Brits going to the EU hasn't been reciprocated here.   The cunts can come and go as they please.   While we fight on the beaches a few thousand, we let in millions through the back door quite legally as dependents, marriage, compassionate cases and channels given a political heads up:

# Hong Kong dual passport holders 

# Resettlement schemes for (white) Zimbabwean landowners displaced by land redistribution to blacks

# Chassinoggian islanders kicked off their British own Pacific island (illegally against international law) because the Yanks want a radar post there to monitor China.  They have been dumped on the housing waiting list of councils on the south coast who received no funding to deal with the burden. 

# Afghani traitors who worked with enemy invaders and who now have to be protected from their fellow citizens they betrayed.   We Brits call these cunts lovely people and we have a duty to look after them.  If they had done this to us in Britain we would execute them. 

# For some reason inexplicable to me but probably related to Britain's complex relatiinship with the oil industry and Nigeria's corruption large numbers of Nigerians are flowing into Britain. 

Guest entitled little cunt
10 hours ago, King Billy said:

“This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. We will fight them on the beaches, and on the landing grounds.
We will fight them in the car parks of The Premier  Inns and the Travelodges, and next to Mr Whippy’s halal ice cream vans outside our girls Sharia schools. For this is our darkest hour and we will NEVER SURRENDER”.

Rishi Sunak 18/6/2024 (outside the US embassy in London after renewing his green card and heading off to Heathrow in a taxi).

That's class .

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Not according to his uptown girl.

And the allegations of the piano man are fucking horrendous. 

It's Easy .Vote Reform.Stammer , Raynor , Lammy , Abbott and the  Chackrabati clan will be laying on lunch for new arrivals on the beach .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's Easy .Vote Reform.Stammer , Raynor , Lammy , Abbott and the  Chackrabati clan will be laying on lunch for new arrivals on the beach .

Reform will be merging with the Conservative party in the coming weeks, with Nigel taking a key role, worth a bet in my book. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reform will be merging with the Conservative party in the coming weeks, with Nigel taking a key role, worth a bet in my book. 

I hope so .Something has got to happen soon .Abbott'a'geddon  awaits those who have managed,  despite the efforts of the  conservatives  to have accumulated  more than a 10p mix up bag with white mice , black Jack's and fruit salads .They will fuck everyone over big time .

On 14/01/2024 at 18:57, Greg said:

Doesn't help that Muslims who capsize can't really swim. I emailed an Artificial Intelligence Imam & got the response below.

Question: I am a Muslim woman aged twenty-eight years, and I want to go swimming so that I can lose some weight. Is this allowed?

Answer: Praise be to Allah. Islam takes complete care of the Muslim woman and preserves her modesty, conceals her and keeps her away from places of fitnah (temptation). Muslim women going out to public centres and swimming pools is something that is emphatically forbidden, because it involves a number of evils and negative consequences. 

Maybe their lack of  swimming abilities does prove the existence of Allah.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

For a nation that seems to have been preserved in a piece of amber about 1940, like one of those prehistoric flies, we seem to be surrendering pretty easily nowadays.  The 90 day rule applied to Brits going to the EU hasn't been reciprocated here.   The cunts can come and go as they please.   While we fight on the beaches a few thousand, we let in millions through the back door quite legally as dependents, marriage, compassionate cases and channels given a political heads up:

# Hong Kong dual passport holders 

# Resettlement schemes for (white) Zimbabwean landowners displaced by land redistribution to blacks

# Chassinoggian islanders kicked off their British own Pacific island (illegally against international law) because the Yanks want a radar post there to monitor China.  They have been dumped on the housing waiting list of councils on the south coast who received no funding to deal with the burden. 

# Afghani traitors who worked with enemy invaders and who now have to be protected from their fellow citizens they betrayed.   We Brits call these cunts lovely people and we have a duty to look after them.  If they had done this to us in Britain we would execute them. 

# For some reason inexplicable to me but probably related to Britain's complex relatiinship with the oil industry and Nigeria's corruption large numbers of Nigerians are flowing into Britain. 

Through my letterbox today I got a pamphlet from the local Labour party, addressed to me personally, 'Christ Killer, Barnet'.

It was outlining their policies for the election, number 3 was 'launch a new 'Border Security Command'.

What it didn't say was, whether this Border Security Command was intending to keep the immigrant fuckers out, or assist them in finding a new life in Britain.

I guess the LOCAL Labour party didn't want to upset the LOCAL ethnic population, but didn't mind being 'economical with the truth' for the rest of us.

1 hour ago, and said:

Through my letterbox today I got a pamphlet from the local Labour party, addressed to me personally, 'Christ Killer, Barnet'.

It was outlining their policies for the election, number 3 was 'launch a new 'Border Security Command'.

What it didn't say was, whether this Border Security Command was intending to keep the immigrant fuckers out, or assist them in finding a new life in Britain.

I guess the LOCAL Labour party didn't want to upset the LOCAL ethnic population, but didn't mind being 'economical with the truth' for the rest of us.

It's all fake

Shamima Begum is already getting her second appeal ready at taxpayers expense 

7 hours ago, and said:

Yes , tbe minister in charge will be Muhammad  " carpet Kneeler " ogu- bayo  from somewhere equally unpronounceable. The labour manifesto should read "lock up your wives and daughters because here I cum"

Vote Reform.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's all fake

Shamima Begum is already getting her second appeal ready at taxpayers expense 

The cunt who can't explain how his baby died wont even need an appeal .The jury couldn't make their little minds up .

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes , tbe minister in charge will be Muhammad  " carpet Kneeler " ogu- bayo  from somewhere equally unpronounceable. The labour manifesto should read "lock up your wives and daughters because here I cum"

Vote Reform.

Being local to Lord Farage’s new office, in what I assume will become the capital when he takes his place at the head of the new Arya… British Empire, I expect to be granted a position of influence in the new regime. Something in border control or law enforcement.

Would you like me to see if I can get you a job patrolling the Channel in a big war boat with machine guns and flamethrowers?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being local to Lord Farage’s new office, in what I assume will become the capital when he takes his place at the head of the new Arya… British Empire, I expect to be granted a position of influence in the new regime. Something in border control or law enforcement.

Would you like me to see if I can get you a job patrolling the Channel in a big war boat with machine guns and flamethrowers?

I'd absolutely  love that .Especially the flamethrowers. Roasted illegal anyone?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

That was a fit up designed from the top.... the Lords? 

That cunt Charles  and every cunt down from there .

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You didn’t manage to quote it before I edited ‘Farage’ back from the autocorrected ‘Garage’ that I ended up with. 
 Now who’s a stupid fucking cunt.

You missed the point entirely. Christ.