CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

Guest entitled little cunt

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Into somewhere closer to a primary school probably.

You Welshmen should stick together, form a defensive barrier to keep out the world. Like at Rorke's Drift: sing your little hearts out and rejoice in fraternal cameraderie. It's all you've got left, now the coal-mining's gone and your scabby sheep are only worth a couple of quid each.

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You Welshmen should stick together, form a defensive barrier to keep out the world. Like at Rorke's Drift: sing your little hearts out and rejoice in fraternal cameraderie. It's all you've got left, now the coal-mining's gone and your scabby sheep are only worth a couple of quid each.

Huw has just pleaded guilty .. I expect that he will be on the BBC News later letting us know what the sentence is.

51 minutes ago, Miles from Dublin said:

Huw has just pleaded guilty .. I expect that he will be on the BBC News later letting us know what the sentence is.

He's really trying to shake off the media. The Sun has reported he's applied to change his surname to Jaynas.

• Like 2

I’ve just seen Huw on Sky striding along in the sun in his shades like some fading seventies rocker. Shameless. Whatever happened to scurrying into court under a blanket like every other scumbag?

When you think about it, the clues were there. He did News at Ten, News at Six, but never News at Over Sixteen. 

I’d sentence him to a gallon of hydrochloric up the urethra if I didn’t think the kinky Welsh fuck would love it. 

I’m gonna call it early. Michael Sheen to do the film. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve just seen Huw on Sky striding along in the sun in his shades like some fading seventies rocker. Shameless. Whatever happened to scurrying into court under a blanket like every other scumbag?

When you think about it, the clues were there. He did News at Ten, News at Six, but never News at Over Sixteen. 

I’d sentence him to a gallon of hydrochloric up the urethra if I didn’t think the kinky Welsh fuck would love it. 

I’m gonna call it early. Michael Sheen to do the film. 

I've awarded you a like, regardless of whether the first two paragraphs were copied practically word for word from some other cunt on Twitter.

Rumours abound that Huw is making a sideways move into Sports broadcasting and has taken a job on the Geneva-based RTS channel doing their version of Final Score. He signed up double quick when they told him he could spend every Saturday watching Young Boys. 

(C) LCS 2024.

• Like 1

YES.

Been on WIKI:

The exact causes of pedophilia have not been conclusively established. Some studies of pedophilia in child sex offenders have correlated it with various neurological abnormalities and psychological pathologies.

A screw loose?

Will he read the noos via video cam from Belmarsh or Wormwood or wherever?

They get so much money in prison (they earn it), so he can go to the 'tuck' shop & buy a KitKat, 2 liquorish boot laces & a packet of holo hoops (big ones) & 4 first class stamps. He might bond with his cell mate - upon release he'll make a killing with his book: Huw through away my key.

He will have an excuse & we will read about it... in Daily Mail extract

Just now, Total Cuntbreed said:

I have no doubt he will get off with a suspended sentence because oh his “mental health issues” the Welsh cunt.

Yes, he will have a tale to tell

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he’s a winkie doctor it’s ok.

Aw God. I've just had a vision of Jimmy fucking Savile wearing a white Drs coat, stethoscope over his neck and saying to a kid in bed "ughughughugh, now then now then young man, I'm Dr Jimmy and I'm the winkle Dr". 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aw God. I've just had a vision of Jimmy fucking Savile wearing a white Drs coat, stethoscope over his neck and saying to a kid in bed "ughughughugh, now then now then young man, I'm Dr Jimmy and I'm the winkle Dr". 

Kiddiewinkle?

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

YES.

Been on WIKI:

The exact causes of pedophilia have not been conclusively established. Some studies of pedophilia in child sex offenders have correlated it with various neurological abnormalities and psychological pathologies.

A screw loose?

Will he read the noos via video cam from Belmarsh or Wormwood or wherever?

They get so much money in prison (they earn it), so he can go to the 'tuck' shop & buy a KitKat, 2 liquorish boot laces & a packet of holo hoops (big ones) & 4 first class stamps. He might bond with his cell mate - upon release he'll make a killing with his book: Huw through away my key.

He will have an excuse & we will read about it... in Daily Mail extract

Barmy sheeptwat. Fuck off.

• Like 1