CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

Guest entitled little cunt

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

One thing that is guaranteed to royally piss me off are punters being smartarses by using oblique references in circumventing the rules. Instead of going in heavy-handed I politely requested with a gentle reminder about Rule 13. Have a week off to reflect and repent.

I have always been a good boy and I further promise to post less often and keep off Ukraine, Zelenskia, Trump or Russia.   Brownie points? 

Will the 17th September become an annual Get Huw Edwards day?   Perhaps we should have a public bank holiday.    It's odd that cunts who haven't sussed the system (separation of powers my arse) or the fact that the law and morality are completely different things now suddenly start chirping like hedge sparrows over one man one case. 

On 30/12/2023 at 21:02, Guest entitled little cunt said:

Having missed  Huw  for so long now I thought it would be nice to get some ideas together for a  phoenix like return. This is for Eric  Cuntman who has a particular talent for these things  , the gauntlet has been well and truly  tossed off for others to follow. I'm going to kick off with 

Ready , steady ..oops Where's the kleenex  followed by cum dancing which is a bit cliche but makes me laugh. .

The dead don't come back.   With this Fall from Grace by the bloke who black tied announced the death of Elizabeth the Great I  think the seal has well and truly been set on an era.   

It's all shit now. 

On 16/09/2024 at 18:49, and said:

You certainly think they don't apply to you, that's for sure, that's why you've never stopped making them.

When you get back from your ban I expect you to learn from this and never repeat such disgusting words again.

Do your time, take it on the chin and abide by the rules when you return. If you decide to start bitching about how unfair it all is you'll end up with another avatar depicting a shit on your head, this time permanently.

Are we clear?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

When you get back from your ban I expect you to learn from this and never repeat such disgusting words again.

Do your time, take it on the chin and abide by the rules when you return. If you decide to start bitching about how unfair it all is you'll end up with another avatar depicting a shit on your head, this time permanently.

Are we clear?

What you don't get Dec is that everybody, especially the British white working class (of which I proudly include myself) adore a loveable rogue.   I'm not saying @and is, or Frank isn't, I'm just saying.   You just can't fight it. 

On 17/09/2024 at 13:32, Eric Cuntman said:

The total lack of finality suggests that what he’s actually saying is…

‘I’m not going to say anything too nasty about Huw because he knows loads of stuff about me and other people.’

It's possible. People who have the most power, Davie among them, have the most to lose and furthest to fall. Take Trump's recent golf course assassination 'attempt', for example. How could a gunman have gotten within just a few hundred yards of him – so soon after the July 13 shooting in Pennsylvania, bringing with it heightened security measures as the election draws closer? I'm doing a King Billy here, but I'm starting to think Trump knew another assassination attempt might help galvanize his Presidential campaign... 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's possible. People who have the most power, Davie among them, have the most to lose and furthest to fall. Take Trump's recent golf course assassination 'attempt', for example. How could a gunman have gotten within just a few hundred yards of him – so soon after the July 13 shooting in Pennsylvania, bringing with it heightened security measures as the election draws closer? I'm doing a King Billy here, but I'm starting to think Trump knew another assassination attempt might help galvanize his Presidential campaign... 

Or it was a setup scenario and not a legitimate assassination attempt. The world has always had conspiracies and deceptions coming from its collective corridors of power, but lately I’m starting to suspect that 80+ % of what we’re seeing is showbiz and bullshit. Democracy can’t really exist if all involved are just actors and puppets.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or it was a setup scenario and not a legitimate assassination attempt. The world has always had conspiracies and deceptions coming from its collective corridors of power, but lately I’m starting to suspect that 80+ % of what we’re seeing is showbiz and bullshit. Democracy can’t really exist if all involved are just actors and puppets.

The guy had a track record TV clip showing him as a Ukraine groupie gun nutter.