CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

Guest entitled little cunt

Goldspring says he accepts the evidence confirms that, thanks to his mental disorder at the time of the offending, Edwards has no memory of which of the images he had viewed.

Good old Huw, eh? Perpetually too ill and/or too drunk to remember what he's viewed and what he hasn't, but well enough to keep on getting big pay rises and take on more responsibilities at the BBC. Fucking nonce cunt.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Good old Huw, eh? Perpetually too ill and/or too drunk to remember what he's viewed and what he hasn't, but well enough to keep on getting big pay rises and take on more responsibilities at the BBC. Fucking nonce cunt.

What a world, where a man can indulge in poppers, weird sex and wanking his Welsh maggot off over images of children under ten and only get a slapped wrist, yet calling that fucking pig Jess Phillips some nasty words online can get you banged up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a world, where a man can indulge in poppers, weird sex and wanking his Welsh maggot off over images of children under ten and only get a slapped wrist, yet calling that fucking pig Jess Phillips some nasty words online can get you banged up.

Nonces usually get suspended sentences. Makes you wonder how much of the judiciary are wrong 'uns.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

After sentencing, the BBC said: "We are appalled by his crimes. He has betrayed not just the BBC, but public audiences who put their trust in him."

It begs the question, therefore, why it continued to pay the filthy fuckpig's public-funded salary for five months (£200,000+) after his arrest for possessing sexually explicit images of children in November 2023.

Isn't the BBC supposed to be at the pinnacle of public justice and investigative journalism? Christ I hate them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What a world, where a man can indulge in poppers, weird sex and wanking

An all too vivid description of that fantasy 'lost weekend' of yours, when your wife and kids were away.

People who point fingers, eh? 🙄

34 minutes ago, and said:

An all too vivid description of that fantasy 'lost weekend' of yours, when your wife and kids were away.

You're on thin fucking ice, my pedigree chum. @Mrs Roops has politely asked that no more nonce inferences are made, which you are fully aware of as you instantly 'Liked' the comment in true weasel fashion.

You may think that you have been clever by deleting the very last part of my post, but your intention was clear. Do you think the rules don't apply to you? 

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

After sentencing, the BBC said: "We are appalled by his crimes. He has betrayed not just the BBC, but public audiences who put their trust in him."

It begs the question, therefore, why it continued to pay the filthy fuckpig's public-funded salary for five months (£200,000+) after his arrest for possessing sexually explicit images of children in November 2023.

Isn't the BBC supposed to be at the pinnacle of public justice and investigative journalism? Christ I hate them. 

Look up the pensioners winter fuel payment news. The majority, even The Guardian are criticising the decision, but the good old BBC has wedged its sycophantic quisling tongue firmly up Starmer’s arse by leading with… 

‘Some pensioners say they just spend it on holidays anyway!

What an absolutely disgraceful conglomerate of anti British perverts, pro-islamists, black supremacists and misandrists our national broadcaster has become.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look up the pensioners winter fuel payment news. The majority, even The Guardian are criticising the decision, but the good old BBC has wedged its sycophantic quisling tongue firmly up Starmer’s arse by leading with… 

‘Some pensioners say they just spend it on holidays anyway!

What an absolutely disgraceful conglomerate of anti British perverts, pro-islamists, black supremacists and misandrists our national broadcaster has become.

Well of course, the public school boy/girl Oxbridge clique musn't be eviscerated by reform.   Oh yeah, cut and reform everything else, but not our darling privileged gilded well caked youth.  What do you expect from a fucking multi millionaire who accepts (stoops low) to take money for his fucking clothes.   Cheap cunt.   At least Frank fucking paid for that Liberty scarf dangling round his hairy neck. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're on thin fucking ice, my pedigree chum. @Mrs Roops has politely asked that no more nonce inferences are made, which you are fully aware of as you instantly 'Liked' the comment in true weasel fashion.

You may think that you have been clever by deleting the very last part of my post, but your intention was clear. Do you think the rules don't apply to you? 

You certainly think they don't apply to you, that's for sure, that's why you've never stopped making them.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

They still won't get rid of the statue of a naked child made by the dog fucking, daughter molesting, dirty cunt Eric Gill. What tells you that about the cunts?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They still won't get rid of the statue of a naked child made by the dog fucking, daughter molesting, dirty cunt Eric Gill. What tells you that about the cunts?

If you're referring to a statue in Kensington Gdns you have to remember K&C has the highest number of High Court judges, QCs (KCs) and high flying barristers residing and NOTHING on the streets can move an inch without THEM spotting it and threatening any or everybody with legal action to conserve it.   Try to move a park bench a few inches: you'll have them opposing it.   These were the Royalists who put monarchy back with Charles II.   They live today. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Beeb took a somewhat corroborative lead when reporting on the BLM riots and fallen slave trade-era statues (from 2-300 years ago) which accompanied them - yet appears to overlook the irony of a statue which houses a naked child created by a much more recent incestuous paedophile. The fact it shows a man standing behind the child is also wrong on every level.

I cannot understand why this piece of shit sculpted by a genuinely dark and evil animal-abusing cunt remains enthroned as part of the BBC's identity. 

Perhaps more public funding could be used to replace it with a three-headed statue of Jimmy, Rolf and Huw.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you're referring to a statue in Kensington Gdns you have to remember K&C has the highest number of High Court judges, QCs (KCs) and high flying barristers residing and NOTHING on the streets can move an inch without THEM spotting it and threatening any or everybody with legal action to conserve it.   Try to move a park bench a few inches: you'll have them opposing it.   These were the Royalists who put monarchy back with Charles II.   They live today. 

It's the one on the front of Broadcasting House. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Aitch, just as you were beginning to creep into my good books you come out with a poorly researched and irrelevant (and rather dumb) comment such as this. 

All you had to do was Google 'Eric Gill BBC' and you might have rustled up something worthy of reading.

Idiot.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Aitch, just as you were beginning to creep into my good books you come out with a poorly researched and irrelevant (and rather dumb) comment such as this. 

All you had to do was Google 'Eric Gill BBC' and you might have rustled up something worthy of reading.

Idiot.

You are totally correct.   I hate myself even more now if that were possible.   LOL

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Perverus’

The first two were free lancers.   I can remember when Harris first popped up on the small screen as a slightly nutty hyperactive painter who did this one thing - a bit of art work using a decorating brush.  As he graduallly expanded his repertoire into a bit of song and dance, presenting, comedy  etc I became more and more sceptical about the cunt having any real talent.   Somebody was definitely helping his career along.   I always thought he was a bit iffy after that crude song "Jake the Peg".   Then he found a commercial key in Animal Hospital.  *

* or was given it. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The first two were free lancers.   I can remember when Harris first popped up on the small screen as a slightly nutty hyperactive painter who did this one thing - a bit of art work using a decorating brush.  As he graduallly expanded his repertoire into a bit of song and dance, presenting, comedy  etc I became more and more sceptical about the cunt having any real talent.   Somebody was definitely helping his career along.   I always thought he was a bit iffy after that crude song "Jake the Peg".   Then he found a commercial key in Animal Hospital.  *

* or was given it. 

"Sun Arise" in the top ten 60 years ago.

20 hours ago, and said:

One thing that is guaranteed to royally piss me off are punters being smartarses by using oblique references in circumventing the rules. Instead of going in heavy-handed I politely requested with a gentle reminder about Rule 13. Have a week off to reflect and repent.

• Like 1