CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

Guest entitled little cunt

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst you're at it perhaps you could tell us how many days you've spent at your second home since...oh, say from 22/01/2019 or are you going to suffer another attack of selective deafness?

I’d have thought ‘your contacts’ 😂 would have supplied you with that information by now, but just incase they haven’t yet (or actually exist only in your daft fantasist mind 🤥) let’s have it clear here, shall we? Whenever I or anyone else with a British passport travels to The Canary Islands their passport is stamped on entering and leaving.
So let’s just say that I’ve been to GC several times since 2019. If you’d like to dispute that let’s hear it, because as you've probably realised by now there’s nothing I like more than to see you make even more of an absolute fool of yourself than you’ve already succeeded in doing for a long long time.

Stay triggered.😘

12 hours ago, scotty said:

I've long suspected a deep subterfuge in your persona here. It wouldn't surprise me to discover that your real name is Hymie Finkelstein. 

Uncanny insight Otto. After Minty died, for a short while we had a dog called Goldblatt. 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d have thought ‘your contacts’ 😂 would have supplied you with that information by now, but just incase they haven’t yet (or actually exist only in your daft fantasist mind 🤥) let’s have it clear here, shall we? Whenever I or anyone else with a British passport travels to The Canary Islands their passport is stamped on entering and leaving.
So let’s just say that I’ve been to GC several times since 2019. If you’d like to dispute that let’s hear it, because as you've probably realised by now there’s nothing I like more than to see you make even more of an absolute fool of yourself than you’ve already succeeded in doing for a long long time.

Stay triggered.😘

Yes yes, we all know how a passport works, Walter - though in your case you probably needed a reasonably trained Labrador to submit the necessary travel docs for you at the arrival and departure hall checkpoints.

Walter, I must at this point proffer my sincerest apologies as I have knowingly led you by the nose up the proverbial garden path. Before we get to that let me explain 'my contacts' who are contracted by my employers to vet investors to satisfy money laundering regulations. I will also explain the position noting the difference between the words 'could' 'would' and 'should' - bear with me. I never said I would use my contacts, I intimated that I could, if I chose to do so. Now if I had called in an off-the-books favour then that's for me to know and for you to ponder because should I use them then any mined information could not be disclosed and would be of no use to me in the context of our discourse - in fact I would be breaking the law.

Now, the question (to which I already knew the answer to) was "how many days have you spent at your second home?" Your typically evasive Billy bull-shit answer was "several times".  I won't embarrass you further but you've been played you silly, sad little Mitty.

Stay warm.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Be careful what you wish for! :P

I sometimes wonder if I should just let her have a go on ‘the big fellow’ as I don’t think she’s going to ever give up if I don’t. I just don’t know if my life would be worth living afterwards.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I sometimes wonder if I should just let her have a go on ‘the big fellow’ as I don’t think she’s going to ever give up if I don’t. I just don’t know if my life would be worth living afterwards.

You might as well have a bash, dipshit. Sooner or later I'm gonna find you, and it will be lights out. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now, the question (to which I already knew the answer to) was "how many days have you spent at your second home?"

I’ll stake my continued membership on here that you don’t.

So pray tell us all ‘how many days’?

And then if I show proof that you’re bullshitting as usual 🤥) will you also now commit to slinging your hook?
(Cue frantic unanswered phone calls to ‘imaginary contacts’.) 

Put up or shut the fuck up. 😘

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

You might as well have a bash, dipshit. Sooner or later I'm gonna find you, and it will be lights out. 

Why all this animosity Frank? I’m not your enemy.
I don’t wish to do you any harm (only because I don’t fancy standing for hours in the massive fucking queue to cave your empty, horrifically deformed from birth, toupee topped excuse for a skull in).

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why all this animosity Frank? I’m not your enemy.
I don’t wish to do you any harm (only because I don’t fancy standing for hours in the massive fucking queue to cave your empty, horrifically deformed from birth, toupee topped excuse for a skull in).

Here we go showdown at Hampstead Pond.   Grab your speedos Billy with the elasticated flattering pouch. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ll stake my continued membership on here that you don’t.

So pray tell us all ‘how many days’?

And then if I show proof that you’re bullshitting as usual 🤥) will you also now commit to slinging your hook?
(Cue frantic unanswered phone calls to ‘imaginary contacts’.) 

Put up or shut the fuck up. 😘

All the information appended below was requested by you and ironically, supplied by you...

Since 22/09/2019 your feet touched Spanish soil just twice, firstly between 05/10/21 - 14/101/21 (give or take a day) "Stubbs. I'm in Gran Canaria"

...then...for a week 31/10/2023 -06/11/23 (ditto) "I'm having a break in Gran Canaria" not before you upgraded your 'phone's browser from Chrome 118.00 to Safari 16.6.

It's highly doubtful you were staying in a property you allege to own bearing in mind you're on record in asserting that it was 30-40 miles from the nearest beach on an island thirty miles in diameter. In fact the beach was ten miles away.

The rest of the time you've been with The Corner family you've confined yourself to London and the Home Counties save for the two trips to sort out your replacement bargain basement teeth and a trip to Ireland. Oh yeah you spent a day in Wolverhampton, no doubt to soak up the cultural diversity which that area affords.

I think that covers it.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

All the information appended below was requested by you and ironically, supplied by you...

Since 22/09/2019 your feet touched Spanish soil just twice, firstly between 05/10/21 - 14/101/21 (give or take a day) "Stubbs. I'm in Gran Canaria"

...then...for a week 31/10/2023 -06/11/23 (ditto) "I'm having a break in Gran Canaria" not before you upgraded your 'phone's browser from Chrome 118.00 to Safari 16.6.

It's highly doubtful you were staying in a property you allege to own bearing in mind you're on record in asserting that it was 30-40 miles from the nearest beach on an island thirty miles in diameter. In fact the beach was ten miles away.

The rest of the time you've been with The Corner family you've confined yourself to London and the Home Counties save for the two trips to sort out your replacement bargain basement teeth and a trip to Ireland. Oh yeah you spent a day in Wolverhampton, no doubt to soak up the cultural diversity which that area affords.

I think that covers it.

I’m sorry if I’ve kept you up all night, trawling through every post I’ve made for the last 5 years, and the best you can come up with is a couple of times when I myself stated that I was in GC, then using your giant MENSA brain noted the dates when I stopped logging on and then resumed again.

I’m afraid this just won’t do though, as shown by your pathetic attempt to ignore the many other times when I’ve been absent from here and not logged in and commented on where I’ve been.
You know, and you know that I know your penchant for bragging about being able to track the location of members is just a classic text book characteristic of a narcissistic superiority complex, which imho you’ve totally invented on here to hide decades of the inferiority complex you’ve lived with in the real world.
So, as you’ve glaringly not answered the one important question with this ‘piss poor’ imo or probably ‘whip smart’ iyo 😂 attempt at a response, I’ll ask you again…..’If I now show proof that you’re bullshitting as usual🤥, will you now commit to slinging your hook?’ 
😘

On 09/08/2024 at 20:42, King Billy said:

I’m sorry if I’ve kept you up all night, trawling through every post I’ve made for the last 5 years, and the best you can come up with is a couple of times when I myself stated that I was in GC, then using your giant MENSA brain noted the dates when I stopped logging on and then resumed again.

I’m afraid this just won’t do though, as shown by your pathetic attempt to ignore the many other times when I’ve been absent from here and not logged in and commented on where I’ve been.
You know, and you know that I know your penchant for bragging about being able to track the location of members is just a classic text book characteristic of a narcissistic superiority complex, which imho you’ve totally invented on here to hide decades of the inferiority complex you’ve lived with in the real world.
So, as you’ve glaringly not answered the one important question with this ‘piss poor’ imo or probably ‘whip smart’ iyo 😂 attempt at a response, I’ll ask you again…..’If I now show proof that you’re bullshitting as usual🤥, will you now commit to slinging your hook?’ 
😘

The days of me pulling late nighters are long gone, Walter - I have far more important things to do with my time than plough through your rubbish output - I rather rearrange the doily drawer. Incidentally, IP monitoring is not an invention of my mind...here is the first page of your IP log (full IP numbers and geolocation data redacted); every line is a link listing every activity undertaken against the IP address, every activity be post, amend, review, blow your nose, look at another punter in a funny way is logged together with the geolocation of where you were at the time. In your case it was a ten-second exercise using wildcards (look it up - I can't be bothered as you still wouldn't comprehend) in the search parameters to isolate activities and discourse executed on a Spanish IP.

Screenshot_10-8-2024_10543_www.cuntscorner.jpg

You keep banging on about "slinging your hook". I made no such agreement or gave any commitment, however you did; the terms of which have been fulfilled and then some, so bugger off, you sad sad creepy little Mitty.

Stay warm 

• Like 1

When does Huw return to court?   Will there be any space for him with his special needs given what's going on in the background for which the govt finger is wagging furiously "You will ALL pay a heavy price for this trouble for years to come".  Does one detect a whiff of finding a convenient rxcuse in there for future failures? 

I expect his plea of guilty will mean a suspended sentence etc etc. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Suspended sentence... sex offender registry and a bit of service in the community. 

The only maximum sentence he can receive is 12 months as it's not going to Crown Court. So no doubt his mental health will be used so I agree; suspended, SHPO, SOR and maybe community service order, although I can't see him cutting grass in the park (too many saucepan lids running around) but his career is fucked.