CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

Guest entitled little cunt

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aw God. I've just had a vision of Jimmy fucking Savile wearing a white Drs coat, stethoscope over his neck and saying to a kid in bed "ughughughugh, now then now then young man, I'm Dr Jimmy and I'm the winkle Dr". 

Most of Jimmy’s crimes weren’t prosecuted because the Police viewed them as ‘victimless’. I believe they’ve disbanded the ‘necrophilia squad’ now.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Most of Jimmy’s crimes weren’t prosecuted because the Police viewed them as ‘victimless’. I believe they’ve disbanded the ‘necrophilia squad’ now.

All the senior Yorkshire noddies used to go round to his apartment for evenings drinks. 

We now know Huw was arrested in November last year on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children. The BBC knew about this, so why wasn't he sacked at the time? Licence fee payers were essentially being lied to by the BBC because they were unaware their money was still paying the filthy cunt's £480k salary while he was being investigated by police for making indecent images of children (as well as his initial suspension for the paid sex photos exchange).

Yet another gilt-edged bit of nonce-harbouring from the Beeb to join all of its others. Christ, they are good at it.

Let the people vote whether to shut them down or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

We now know Huw was arrested in November last year on suspicion of possessing indecent images of children. The BBC knew about this, so why wasn't he sacked at the time? Licence fee payers were essentially being lied to by the BBC because they were unaware their money was still paying the filthy cunt's £480k salary while he was being investigated by police for making indecent images of children (as well as his initial suspension for the paid sex photos exchange).

Yet another gilt-edged bit of nonce-harbouring from the Beeb to join all of its others. Christ, they are good at it.

Let the people vote whether to shut them down or not.

Not only did they not sack him, they gave him a 40K a year pay rise, in the full knowledge that he’d been arrested, questioned and was being further investigated for what’s now been made public.

No one should be surprised really, considering the BBC still refuse to remove the Eric Gill sculpture of a grown man holding a naked child, from above the door of their London headquarters (Eric Gill’s diaries revealed after his death that he’d incestuously raped his two daughters and the family dog repeatedly for a period of many years). The statue has been vandalised many times and the BBC spend licence payers money every time to have it repaired.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not only did they not sack him, they gave him a 40K a year pay rise, in the full knowledge that he’d been arrested, questioned and was being further investigated for what’s now been made public.

No one should be surprised really, considering the BBC still refuse to remove the Eric Gill sculpture of a grown man holding a naked child, from above the door of their London headquarters (Eric Gill’s diaries revealed after his death that he’d incestuously raped his two daughters and the family dog repeatedly for a period of many years). The statue has been vandalised many times and the BBC spend licence payers money every time to have it repaired.

Cos he's a public schoolboy oxbridge darling. 

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The BBC is clearly staffed predominantly by dirty babyfucking paedos and their sycophantic familiars.

It should be burned to the ground and replaced by a new national broadcaster, headed up by Jim Davidson and Jerry Sadowitz.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The BBC is clearly staffed predominantly by dirty babyfucking paedos and their sycophantic familiars.

It should be burned to the ground and replaced by a new national broadcaster, headed up by Jim Davidson and Jerry Sadowitz.

It only survives because of the current funding model.   I don't think it could survive on Ads or subscriptions.   It could be broken up and sold off to more niche and successful channels/providers say the archive to TPTV and Strictly to ITV.  The government will lose its kickabout handy punchbag and its propaganda arm. 

We all know that the lovely Emily Maitliss is ‘whip-smart’ (whatever that means) and anyone who’s ever chatted to her say for example before setting off on a half marathon would likely confirm that observation.

However 🤔…..last year when the Sun broke the Huw Edwards story and also intimated that several other allegations (by several other unconnected people) had been made about the little Welsh paedo’s behaviour, Ms ‘whip-smart’ Maitliss (who’d recently left the BBC, knowing she was about to be sacked after many years of sneering down her nose at one too many in a long list of interviewees) had a serious meltdown on her and Jon Sopels new podcast ‘The Newsagents’. Miss Whiplash fumed that the ‘false’ allegations had been fully investigated by the police and The Sun should retract them, and issue an immediate apology to poor Huw, whose career and reputation was being ruined for ever, along with the poor dears mental health. Mmmm?

One would think that ‘whip-smart’ Emily who’d worked in the BBC News organisation (like Huw) for many years must have known about the rumours and many complaints that Huwie boy had been racking up for years?

It just shows you that maybe ones first impressions when bumping into a celebrity hag faced TV whore for the first time at some imaginary half marathon should probably be kept to oneself in the interest of maintaining an egg free face. 😶

• Like 5

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

We all know that the lovely Emily Maitliss is ‘whip-smart’ (whatever that means) and anyone who’s ever chatted to her say for example before setting off on a half marathon would likely confirm that observation.

However 🤔…..last year when the Sun broke the Huw Edwards story and also intimated that several other allegations (by several other unconnected people) had been made about the little Welsh paedo’s behaviour, Ms ‘whip-smart’ Maitliss (who’d recently left the BBC, knowing she was about to be sacked after many years of sneering down her nose at one too many in a long list of interviewees) had a serious meltdown on her and Jon Sopels new podcast ‘The Newsagents’. Miss Whiplash fumed that the ‘false’ allegations had been fully investigated by the police and The Sun should retract them, and issue an immediate apology to poor Huw, whose career and reputation was being ruined for ever, along with the poor dears mental health. Mmmm?

One would think that ‘whip-smart Emily who’d worked in the BBC News organisation (like Huw) for many years must have known about the rumours and many complaints that Huwie boy had been racking up for years?

It just shows you that maybe ones first impressions when bumping into a celebrity hag faced TV whore for the first time at some imaginary half marathon should probably be kept to oneself in the interest of maintaining an egg free face. 😶

Well look at you all covered in egg, het up and cranky after your arse-kicking from last Monday's insightful scoop that turned out to be yet another steaming pile of ordure.

Colour me incredulous but I suspect Ms Maitlis' achievements aren't going to be defined by a diatribe of drivel from a ne'er do well whose accomplishments are as imaginary as his second home, you know the one that's 30-40 miles from the nearest beach...on an island that's 30 miles in diameter.

Stay warm.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It only survives because of the current funding model.   I don't think it could survive on Ads or subscriptions.   It could be broken up and sold off to more niche and successful channels/providers say the archive to TPTV and Strictly to ITV.  The government will lose its kickabout handy punchbag and its propaganda arm. 

Sky models itself on the BBC and sees itself as the national broadcaster .. it has got he same pomposity and arrogance, and it thrives on ads and subscriptions. I would not break the BBC up but I would shrink it drastically. Close the local radio station and replace them with regional offshoots of Radio 4 and merge radios One, Two & Three and back to just BBC One & Two television channels that likely reduce funding needs (The License fee) by at least 50%.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In her defence, Emily does make a couple of great points...

222672_1

I wonder whether the 'whip-smart' woman needs to wear a sports bra for half-marathons, lol. It appears the ony black eyes she's at risk of getting are from a drunk Prince Andrew.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Miles said:

Sky models itself on the BBC and sees itself as the national broadcaster .. it has got he same pomposity and arrogance, and it thrives on ads and subscriptions. I would not break the BBC up but I would shrink it drastically. Close the local radio station and replace them with regional offshoots of Radio 4 and merge radios One, Two & Three and back to just BBC One & Two television channels that likely reduce funding needs (The License fee) by at least 50%.

Sky as a Murdoch creation is a cut price provider of shit tv.  It's the News of the World on Sunday on telly.  What goes for "culture" on Sky Arts, apart from the odd ten year old concert or show you can find on YouTube for free, is just crap.  What finally severed my subscription was the lack of any European channels after they axed TV Monde while it was infested with Indian, Pakistani and African channels from the land of bangla and Bollywood and Lagos back street kitchen sink romantic dramas in which Kunte Kinta starred as a body double in the sex scenes. 

As for the BBC.  Don't be fucking sentimental.  It needs the ruthless precision of a Jewish doctor with a queue of Jewish male babies in the waiting room.  Get in the liquidators to assess the valie of all the various parts, sell off everything except the radio service.  The tv service is just not competitive or providing any service.  BBC Radio is salvagable if local stations have their funding restored so they can provide purely local content and not sharing regional bland shows.  Radio 3 and Radio 4 should be amalgamated.  Some of the out of date shows from a bygone era need to be axed, eg Womans Hour. Radio 2 as the Light Service to carry on with Radio 1 as a pop station.   All the rest can fuck off.   No need for Radio4extra because its archive would have been sold off under yerms which allowed some level of free access by the public. 

Thousands of expats are using VPNs in Spain to watch every British tv channel including the BBC without any TV Licence or any fear of contact by the TV Licensing authority.  Seems to me the BBC is just another bullying arm of government that targets soft targets. Cannot go on.  Old Starmer has shown himself to be a rightwing reactionary and because of his Labour credentials him and the BBC are like maggots. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sky as a Murdoch creation is a cut price provider of shit tv.  It's the News of the World on Sunday on telly.  What goes for "culture" on Sky Arts, apart from the odd ten year old concert or show you can find on YouTube for free, is just crap.  What finally severed my subscription was the lack of any European channels after they axed TV Monde while it was infested with Indian, Pakistani and African channels from the land of bangla and Bollywood and Lagos back street kitchen sink romantic dramas in which Kunte Kinta starred as a body double in the sex scenes. 

As for the BBC.  Don't be fucking sentimental.  It needs the ruthless precision of a Jewish doctor with a queue of Jewish male babies in the waiting room.  Get in the liquidators to assess the valie of all the various parts, sell off everything except the radio service.  The tv service is just not competitive or providing any service.  BBC Radio is salvagable if local stations have their funding restored so they can provide purely local content and not sharing regional bland shows.  Radio 3 and Radio 4 should be amalgamated.  Some of the out of date shows from a bygone era need to be axed, eg Womans Hour. Radio 2 as the Light Service to carry on with Radio 1 as a pop station.   All the rest can fuck off.   No need for Radio4extra because its archive would have been sold off under yerms which allowed some level of free access by the public. 

Thousands of expats are using VPNs in Spain to watch every British tv channel including the BBC without any TV Licence or any fear of contact by the TV Licensing authority.  Seems to me the BBC is just another bullying arm of government that targets soft targets. Cannot go on.  Old Starmer has shown himself to be a rightwing reactionary and because of his Labour credentials him and the BBC are like maggots. 

Why don’t you fuck off and give it a rest you tedious, verbose wanker?

On 02/08/2024 at 10:38, Mrs Roops said:

Colour me incredulous but I suspect Ms Maitlis' achievements aren't going to be defined by a diatribe of drivel from a ne'er do well whose accomplishments are as imaginary as his second home, you know the one that's 30-40 miles from the nearest beach...on an island that's 30 miles in diameter.

Do you mean this one?

Image Removed

😂😘

Edited by Mrs Roops
Image Removed

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Do you mean this one?

Image Removed

😂😘

Your image of a redacted first page of a Spanish Deed of Conveyance doesn't explain why you asserted your imaginary property was 30-40 miles inland from the beach on an island some thirty miles in diameter. The document doesn't prove anything. However, your knee-jerk reaction does highlight your incompetence in anything you touch - you simply can't do anything right. You do realise that you have published a confidential Foreign Identity (card) Number (NIE) together with issue and expiry date? With my contacts I could obtain the card holder's name, occupation and photographic ID. You couldn't make this ineptness up. Oh, hang on - you just did.

No worries KB, I realise your actions were a result of you being a retard bereft of brain rather than malice. I have deleted the image from the forum and gallery.

Stay warm.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your image of a redacted first page of a Spanish Deed of Conveyance doesn't explain why you asserted your imaginary property was 30-40 miles inland from the beach on an island some thirty miles in diameter. The document doesn't prove anything. However, your knee-jerk reaction does highlight your incompetence in anything you touch - you simply can't do anything right. You do realise that you have published a confidential Foreign Identity (card) Number (NIE) together with issue and expiry date? With my contacts I could obtain the card holder's name, occupation and photographic ID. You couldn't make this ineptness up. Oh, hang on - you just did.

No worries KB, I realise your actions were a result of you being a retard bereft of brain rather than malice. I have deleted the image from the forum and gallery.

Stay warm.

I’ve got a screenshot of it and I’ve sent it to Gerry Adams, so I have.