CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Who's getting all Grammarly here? It's McDonald's with an apostrophe – not McDonalds. Thicko.

As for your second point, you ought to have checked before jumping to conclusions. Thicko.

'themself'

themself |T͟Həmˈself, T͟Hem-|
pronoun [ third person singular ]

- used instead of “himself” or “herself” to refer to a person or third person singlar (individual)

triggered! 🔫

LOL

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Diddums. Did nasty Rassy-wassy pip you to the front of the weekly leaderboard, in spite of your noticeable Herculean effort? Lol.

Lol. You should have seen @Frank yesterday Wolfie, pissed as a fart, running around shouting like some possessed spastic. I honestly thought he was about to lose it. He went quiet after 9pm, must have passed out and shit the bed or something. Talk about making an even bigger cunt of himself than usual. The man is shot to pieces.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Nope. You genuinely misspelt McDonald's and you didn't bother checking 'themself' was a bona fide word. Thicko.

Yep!

And now you're back again.

It's a wonder you manage to get to the bottom of a page with all that checking you have to do, OCD's a bummer, ain't it?

2 minutes ago, Zev said:

Why, is that when mummy tucks you safely into your bed? 

5 minutes ago, Zev said:

The police report says they are looking for a small, angry man, with a Poodle 🐩 and a dictionary 📓

@Wolfie

I've noticed you change your avatar and name quite often, it's the kind of behaviour of someone who isn't comfortable with themselves and has something to hide. You shit collecting/sniffing beast. Lol.

15 minutes ago, Zev said:

Yep!

And now you're back again.

It's a wonder you manage to get to the bottom of a page with all that checking you have to do, OCD's a bummer, ain't it?

There you go again... where's the possessive? Does the condition OCD actually own a "bummer"? Don't point out what you thought were language errors and then fall way short by demonstrating your remedial, Harvey Price oafishness. Thicko.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

There you go again... where's the possessive? Does the condition OCD actually own a "bummer"? Don't point out what you thought were language errors and then fall way short by demonstrating your remedial, Harvey Price oafishness. Thicko.

OCD really is a bummer.

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am usually in bed by then.

Don't make excuses now, you twisted cunt. I'll be bringing up your vile lies about your siblings soon enough, you sympathy seeking cunt. I've got your number. 

I'm telling you now, you're going to get a fucking hiding tonight. Cunt. Lol.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Slow down, dipshit. If you’re gonna do something, get it fucking right first time. 

Its nice to see you're still running around like a headless chicken Frank. I've warned Zev and Pen to be gone by 9pm, there's going to be carnage on the Corner, that now goes for you, you underperforming bellend. Do you understand?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

What is going on with rass .. is it a nervous thing of a full-blooded mental breakdown?

If there was anything mental to breakdown, maybe.

Don't think much will break in a vacuous sock-puppet.

I wonder who has their greasy paw shoved up his arse, some fucker's making the cunt dance. 🎠

• Like 1