CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4x4 cunts

Guest entitled little cunt

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Coming from an interesting and humorous person like you, I’m sure this comment will cut @Wolfie to the quick.

I think he’d be as well signing off for good after this laser-like, well-structured and withering put-down from the Corner’s very own heavy-helmeted Hitchens.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

The the issue is that good or bad @Frank is far more interesting than you .. you just appear to me to be a dreary old man .. real ale drinker you might be but it will not be in a pub as you will likely be more of a dreary "Davenport's Beer at home" (alone) sort.

Sometimes Pen, you write the answers for me.

31 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Good morning Ape .. its good o know that I am bonding with you :)

Listen here Macaulay Culkin, I'm sick of seeing you sniffing around whenever there's the slightest hint of drama on here. You're doing Ol' Cocky no favours by chipping in with your inane fucking drivel. In fact, it's about as helpful as some cunt having Gary Glitter as a character witness after getting caught hanging out the back of a nine year old.

Fuck right off out of it, you vile little toad.

28 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You're the one writing the rambling dissertations, not me. I was right earlier, wasn't I? Your offspring will throw a party when you get planted. We both know it.

My first aim was to put an end to your non-stop childish cock, spunk and bumhole drivel, so it's job done – unless you're going to revert, Spunky? Step 2's in progress...

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Listen here Macaulay Culkin, I'm sick of seeing you sniffing around whenever there's the slightest hint of drama on here. You're doing Ol' Cocky no favours by chipping in with your inane fucking drivel. In fact, it's about as helpful as some cunt having Gary Glitter as a character witness after getting caught hanging out the back of a nine year old.

Fuck right off out of it, you vile little toad.

Friday lunchtime coke?

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The opinion of a shit-stirring thicko is irrelevant; it's what the powers that be might think which counts, DC.

Let us leave the fiddler to is fate and concentrate on @Dyslexic cnuts bullshitting .. Bentley's are an exclusive make of car and there is a long waiting list to buy new and newish Bentleys .. even a one year old Bentley .. it is not like buying a Audi or even a Mercedes. To buy a modern Bentley you need to be rich .. very rich. An owner of a modern Bentley will almost certainly own other quality cars. I lived in Crewe (from home of Bentley) 1957 to 2009 .. I know people who worked at the factory and who still work at the factory and I also know that the company still keeps track of every car made at that factory and I doubt that DC fits the profile of anyone who be driving a modern Bentley.

3 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Let us leave the fiddler to is fate and concentrate on @Dyslexic cnuts bullshitting .. Bentley's are an exclusive make of car and there is a long waiting list to buy new and newish Bentleys .. even a one year old Bentley .. it is not like buying a Audi or even a Mercedes. To buy a modern Bentley you need to be rich .. very rich. An owner of a modern Bentley will almost certainly own other quality cars. I lived in Crewe (from home of Bentley) 1957 to 2009 .. I know people who worked at the factory and who still work at the factory and I also know that the company still keeps track of every car made at that factory and I doubt that DC fits the profile of anyone who be driving a modern Bentley.

Kill yourself, you vile, squawking parasite.

16 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You can always araldite some pram wheels to the side of an oil drum and have a vintage one.

19 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

How fascinating. Next time you're on the assembly line let's hope a brand new V8 flattens your thick fucking swede.

I have never worked there .. and I have never been in the factory either Fiddler .. I don't like you and I don't like the bullshitting creeping Dyslxesick Cunt either .. enjoy your day winding up the other second rate bullshitters :)

18 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You've been utterly humiliated today, if truth be told I'm feeling a little sorry for you. Then again, I suppose it beats the constant ridicule you clearly suffer at the hands of your wife and family.

You are a repetitive, dim cunt. But it's good to see you've finally leant to curb the cock/arse/jizz comments, Spunky... though I suppose it'll be fairly pointless going forward.