CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you'll no doubt be pleased to hear that the government is encouraging the police and local authorities to ignore licensing breaches this Sunday for the amateur kickabout that's going on in Oz.

I'm not sure why they are under the illusion that the interest will be high enough to entice anyone other than chronic alcoholics like yourself out to watch 22 rugmunchers attempt to kick a ball for 90 minutes. I'd wager that your local will only contain about a fifth of the punters that most pubs would usually see for an England men's team midweek friendly against Luxembourg.

Of course I can predict with absolute certainty that the BBC will post pictures from the handful of gay bars across the nation that will be full for this shit and then spin it into a false narrative that the whole country got behind "our girls."

Enjoy the game, you absolute fucking dickhead.

Rugmunchers attempt to kick a ball for 90 minutes......

Have you renewed your season ticket for Carrow Road, Decs? 😉

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't expect you to come out as some sort of closet feminist @camberwell gypsy but FFS, show some support for them, after all, you have a clam bucket too, just like them. Admittedly, yours probably smells like Farmfoods clams that were defrosted 3 weeks ago.

31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't expect you to come out as some sort of closet feminist @camberwell gypsy but FFS, show some support for them, after all, you have a clam bucket too, just like them. Admittedly, yours probably smells like Farmfoods clams that were defrosted 3 weeks ago.

You couldn't be more fucking wrong, bucko! 

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sorry are we talking about Norwich FC or England wimmins team?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you renewed your season ticket for Carrow Road, Decs? 😉

I have and I wish I hadn't fucking bothered. If there's ever going to be a female manager in the men's game, discounting that part time whore who was at FGR, Norwich are exactly the sort of club who would hire them.

Add that to the proposed statue of Justin Fashanu and not only would I rip up my season ticket, I'd support Ipswich out of spite. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have and I wish I hadn't fucking bothered. If there's ever going to be a female manager in the men's game, discounting that part time whore who was at FGR, Norwich are exactly the sort of club who would hire them.

Add that to the proposed statue of Justin Fashanu and not only would I rip up my season ticket, I'd support Ipswich out of 

https://www.1sports1.com/greatest-norwich-city-players-ever/

A statue? Not even in the top 10, Decs.

Let's think: 1. Bleck 2. Gay ......nah can't think why.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Add that to the proposed statue of Justin Fashanu and not only would I rip up my season ticket, I'd support Ipswich out of spite. 

I bet you'd be the first NCFC supporter to be caught wanking over Justin's statute making it look as if it had been inhabited by a family of pigeons with severe diarrhea.

On 18/08/2023 at 19:22, Decimus said:

Of course I can predict with absolute certainty that the BBC will post pictures from the handful of gay bars across the nation that will be full for this shit and then spin it into a false narrative that the whole country got behind "our girls."

I have been looking at your wonderful BBC's coverage of the Athletic World Championship in Budapest, and to be honest, it is pretty good. My only complaint was that they have employed 4, yes 4, spade comentators (one being a Septic) to cover the event. I say was, as my other half has commented that the Beeb probably paid, collectively, half of what the horse faced lesbian would have cost them.  I am now confused.

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have been looking at your wonderful BBC's coverage of the Athletic World Championship in Budapest, and to be honest, it is pretty good. My only complaint was that they have employed 4, yes 4, spade comentators (one being a Septic) to cover the event. I say was, as my other half has commented that the Beeb probably paid, collectively, half of what the horse faced lesbian would have cost them.  I am now confused.

I'm not enjoying this crossing, Withers. No sir. 

https://ibb.co/d5QX2R1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not enjoying this crossing, Withers. No sir. 

https://ibb.co/d5QX2R1

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought you'd hit rock bottom when you were sleeping rough in that rape shack somewhere outside of Limoges.

Now you're holidaying alone on an almost empty SAGA cruise ship and furtively peeking at the five other passengers in the hope that one of them will eventually say hello.

You're an absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought you'd hit rock bottom when you were sleeping rough in that rape shack somewhere outside of Limoges.

Now you're holidaying alone on an almost empty SAGA cruise ship and furtively peeking at the five other passengers in the hope that one of them will eventually say hello.

You're an absolute disgrace. 

Your monotonous repertoire is as old as the image. Stodgy little sap.

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Your monotonous repertoire is as old as the image.

Not as old as you though, as you clearly now qualify for the silver SAGA service.

I can picture you now, screaming at the poor ex Redcoats on stage that you want to hear "TITANIC", your wig and teeth shooting over the balustrade as you dance the funky chicken whilst off your fucking tits on sherry and créme de menthe.

One can only begin to imagine the stench of piss emanating from your general direction.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s you whispering sweet nothings into Anne Widdecombe’s right ear (bottom right). Filthy cunt. What’s happened to you, Francis?

It’s worse than it looks. The bloke sitting alone in the middle is wearing a grey peacocks hoodie and white socks. 
It genuinely looks like the Ocean Bar at Martello Beach caravan park in Jaywick. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The singer looks like she’s just come out of Gala Bingo.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s worse than it looks. The bloke sitting alone in the middle is wearing a grey peacocks hoodie and white socks. 
It genuinely looks like the Ocean Bar at Martello Beach caravan park in Jaywick. 

@Last Cunt Standing stop copying other boys work.