CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

On 07/09/2024 at 20:14, Eddie said:

Frank, it’s Saturday night and I am watching blankety blank, where do you think it went wrong? 

Ed my boy's currently in Hanoi, on his hols with his soppy mates. The weather's atrocious! He crossed this bridge twice before it collapsed this afternoon - missing it by about hour or so. True. Do a zoom on the little yellow fella on his mobylette, coming over in the opposite direction. Why do I find it funny?..

https://news.sky.com/video/moment-bridge-in-vietnam-collapses-during-typhoon-yagi-13211822

47 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

10+ years on here and you still thought you could get the site’s most talented backstabber onside. You dense little wanker…shuffle off now, you’ve just been humiliated, again.

But he doesn't care about the leaderboard, oh no sir, no sir, not one bit sir. Never mention it sir, doesn't ever cross my mind sir, where would I even look to find it sir?

The Corner's equivalent of a fat goth in year 10. Desperate to prove he's an 'individual' who plays by his own rules, but is secretly praying that one day he'll be invited to the park by the football team to drink 20/20 and smoke roll ups.

What a pathetic sack of absolute fucking shit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Corner's equivalent of a fat goth in year 10. Desperate to prove he's an 'individual' who plays by his own rules, but is secretly praying that one day he'll be invited to the park by the football team to drink 20/20 and smoke roll ups.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I see a little and a lot of you in each of these drivers...

@Frank. Honest question. When you’re not shuffling around bespoke but closed clothes shops in a tramp’s beanie with your snot encrusted nose pressed up against the window in the pissing down rain, is watching shit like this all you have to do with your time, you peculiar little troll fuck-up? Jesus bastarding Christ, man.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Frank. Honest question. When you’re not shuffling around bespoke but closed clothes shops in a tramp’s beanie with your snot encrusted nose pressed up against the window in the pissing down rain, is watching shit like this all you have to do with your time, you peculiar little troll fuck-up? Jesus bastarding Christ, man.

A better question is what do you do with your time other than spend all day and d night on here rather than spending all day cruising in your year old Bentley?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miles said:

A better question is what do you do with your time other than spend all day and d night on here rather than spending all day cruising in your year old Bentley?

Oh the fucking irony of it. Get up to the cemetery, freak, your kid’s trying to escape again. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh the fucking irony of it. Get up to the cemetery, freak, your kid’s trying to escape again. Lol.

I've never come across someone with less self-awareness than our very own Doubtfire.

He's been incredibly rattled ever since Frank turned his bony back on him, and is reeling from the knowledge that if I threw the dog fucker a bone (lol) he'd drop him like a stone, so desperate is he to be in the 'Boys Club'. If I didn't despise the half-cocked, shekel hoarder so much I'd be tempted to do it, just to deprive Pen of the only friend he has in this world.

It'd almost be tragic if he wasn't such a mean-spirited, shit-stirring, cancer lying piece of scum. Still, by law of averages he's only got a few years left so it's not all bad news. I wonder how many people will attend his funeral lolololol.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know my motto, DC. 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

As a single man gadding about town, I wouldn't expect to you to understand why I've been lashing out recently.

The truth is, I'm incredibly unhappy in my marriage and the only way out I can see that doesn't involve financial ruin is suicide.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As a single man gadding about town, I wouldn't expect to you to understand why I've been lashing out recently.

The truth is, I'm incredibly unhappy in my marriage and the only way out I can see that doesn't involve financial ruin is suicide.

Can you shut the fuck up and give it a rest.  Some of us have our own problems to deal with without your masturbatory fantasies.    

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The truth is, I'm incredibly unhappy in my marriage and the only way out I can see that doesn't involved financial ruin is suicide.

You've just been a load of hot air ever since you never emigrated. If you can't be funny.. and I'll tell you now, you really can't, why bother continuing?

There's no marriage. I can't imagine you keeping hold of a partner for more than five minutes.. let alone having kids. You're a horrible fucking thing who deserves everything that's coming your way.