CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

On 17/08/2024 at 19:16, Ape™️ said:

This is spectacular Frank, and I admit the duck quacking made me laugh out loud. However, this video also demonstrates what a bizarre and slightly sinister cunt you are. I think it’s best for all concerned if you kill yourself ASAP.

https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2023/09/18/54167/the_moment_i_knew_i_could_never_work_with_rik_mayall_again

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

The funniest moment of any of the ‘Bottom Live’ shows was Rik fluffing the same line 3 times in a row and Ade walking to the front of the stage and announcing - 

“Now I know why Stephen Fry fucked off!”

50 minutes ago, Miles said:

Ah The Maltese Falcon :) Did you know that I have two nephews and a niece in Malta?

I didn't, but I've heard tell that the Colonna Mediterranea was made from a plaster cast of your big old, dino-dick.

Lololol.

On 18/08/2024 at 22:30, Eric Cuntman said:

The funniest moment of any of the ‘Bottom Live’ shows was Rik fluffing the same line 3 times in a row and Ade walking to the front of the stage and announcing - 

“Now I know why Stephen Fry fucked off!”

Ade seems a nice enough bloke. He married well... luck etc. He certainly doesn't have any talent, and he'd do well to admit that he wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Rik. 

Ade, if you're ready this, you and your shitty fucking memoirs should be ashamed of yourself. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ade seems a nice enough bloke. He married well... luck etc. He certainly doesn't have any talent, and he'd do well to admit that he wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Rik. 

Ade, if you're ready this, you and your shitty fucking memoirs should be ashamed of yourself. 

You know as well as I do that Rik was at his best in symbiosis with Ade. Better at portraying a character alone (New Statesman) but overall better together. Most people think Ernie Wise was surplus to requirements but he was actually a better physical comedian than Eric. But he lacked height, a commanding tone and a kooky pair of glasses to wiggle. 
 You already know all this so I assume you were seeing if I was stupid enough to agree with you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know as well as I do that Rik was at his best in symbiosis with Ade. Better at portraying a character alone (New Statesman) but overall better together. Most people think Ernie Wise was surplus to requirements but he was actually a better physical comedian than Eric. But he lacked height, a commanding tone and a kooky pair of glasses to wiggle. 
 You already know all this so I assume you were seeing if I was stupid enough to agree with you.

Smart arse.

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ade seems a nice enough bloke? Wow, he would be so pleased to hear he has the approval of some vile, Internet forum troll. You make me fucking sick. Rik was amazing, without question, but fuck you, wanker. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have no idea who your new ghost writer is, but they have got you to the top of the board.

He’s been handing flyers out at Pride week in Chester. He’s also made a large donation to ‘Shaft Donors’ magazine for CC input. There’s nothing beneath him, including a perineum.

On 19/08/2024 at 19:09, Ape™️ said:

IMG-6317.jpg

I’m currently in Malta with Mrs Ape, but couldn’t resist this photo-opportunity. 

Fuck off.

Right lens… sausage-fingered mech with a Herman Munster fringe and some U2 shades on. Wtf? Say it ain’t so, Eng.

• Like 1