CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

Not sure how we migrated back from Music Exchange VII to IV but album IV is now locked and album VII is bumped up...

This annoying piece is often used as background music by influencer types answering questions that no-one asks

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure how we migrated back from Music Exchange VII to IV but album IV is now locked and album VII is bumped up...

This annoying piece is often used as background music by influencer types answering questions that no-one asks

Well, that's 5minutes and 32 seconds of my precious life I won't be seeing again. FFS

Kids today don't have a fuckin' clue about music, mobile phone have a lot to answer for (NO PUN INTENDED)

On 14/08/2024 at 11:05, Mrs Roops said:

It's only taken you a year to notice, despite being the site's chief mod. 

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's only taken you a year to notice, despite being the site's chief mod. 

She only shut the other one down because it was Gong Farmer’s one and not hers. Very childish. Let’s revive Alfie Noakes’ one. snigger 🤭 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Seems appropriate, 47 years on. 

My seven years here is done. Catch you all down the road someday. 

Hang about, I'm not the best at maths but you joined on August 25th 2017... It's now August 16th 2024, I make the 34th of August 2041 you completing your 7 year tenure. 

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Hang on a minute LCS, you fucking chino-wearing pocket square ponce. Where on earth are you gonna get your restaurant reviews? Best kitchen sink in Lancaster Gate…

https://streamable.com/oc4pet

I hope for your sake that the weirdly sexualised grunt when the little girl ran past was just a won-ton stuck down your pencil-thin Gregory.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, and said:

Here's one for my good friend @Dave Umbongo...

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coughing and spluttering, quacking like a duck, and riding some queer as fuck low-cross bar bike whilst sporting a pair of Clarkson castoffs. 

You seriously are one weird fucking cunt.

What a fucking idiot he is. If I'm making videos of myself aged 60+ riding around alone, coughing and 'singing' in the hope of a like from And and Pen I'd immediately kill myself. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a fucking idiot he is. If I'm making videos of myself aged 60+ riding around alone, coughing and 'singing' in the hope of a like from And and Pen I'd immediately kill myself. 

Sorry Raas but ‘ooh, fackin Arab’ I spat my vino all over the dog. Funny as fuck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sorry Raas but ‘ooh, fackin Arab’ I spat my vino all over the dog. Funny as fuck!

Yes, he has his moments, DC and I almost gave him a like yesterday. I preferred his acting tough in Soho video though, where he was nervously wandering around wondering if I was on my way to kill him. I have to say, for such a weakling of a man he has a bit of bravery, either that or he is a psychopath. 

The stupid bandy legged cunt. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His good friend, and fellow fucking imbecile 

• Like 1