CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The actual female vocalist from Mirage was a white bird according to Google, but a mixed race girl appears on the album cover. Maybe a ringer that mimed in public performances. Lucky escape DC. You could’ve ended up scuttling Milli-Vanilli.

Her mum’s a half-chat, her Dad’s full spook although she is fairly light-skinned. Her brother was a schoolmate & My mum was a good mate of her mum so it was all a bit close to home. She’s dead though. That’s all the clues ur getting. True story. I must have had some morals in them days…what a cunt eh?

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mr Vile, what's in a name?   There are 90 Adolfo Hitlers in Peru and 6 Adolf Hitlers.    What do you think about that?  

What do I think? I think you're a colossal fucking dunce, and that you should stick to the topic in hand, rather than commenting just for the sake of it with pointless bollocks like the above.

Idiot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What do I think? I think you're a colossal fucking dunce, and that you should stick to the topic in hand, rather than commenting just for the sake of it with pointless bollocks like the above.

Idiot.

I get it.   I'm stupid.   Sorry to taint your sacred post with my stupid ramblings.   Heil Wolfie!