CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What's more is he's taken a screen grab of his new score when at its peak, superseding the old one of a previous joint-first place 18, which remained his highest achievement for a whole fucking decade.  

I knew you'd enjoy it @Wolfie you don't have to keep visiting my profile, but you do, just what is your obsession with me, are you gay?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What's more is he's taken a screen grab of his new score when at its peak, superseding the old one of a previous joint-first place 18, which remained his highest achievement for a whole fucking decade.  

I took the screenshots you barren old gobshite

4 minutes ago, Miles said:

I took the screenshots you barren old gobshite

Thanks for that, I usually forget until you remind me.

I sometimes wonder what day it is, or what country I'm in, being an international playboy is a full time job, ask @Frank

4 hours ago, Miles said:

Fucking hell she must be 90. Her agency says that her hair in dark brown .. I bet that by now it is white.

She'll be 60 in October, I bet she's really pissed-off that she can't collect her pension. ☹️

1 hour ago, and said:

Oh, Frank, I didn't know you had a child, how sweet. 😇

Everybody said you were gay🏳️‍🌈

Watching you slowly disappear from the leaderboard reminds me of my receding hairline circa 1994. There's nothing I or anyone could do to save it, and it won't be coming back anytime soon.

To see Lady P up there giving Decs a run for his money makes it clear... it's time for a sabbatical.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Watching you slowly disappear from the leaderboard reminds me of my receding hairline circa 1994. There's nothing I or anyone could do to save it, and it won't be coming back anytime soon.

To see Lady P up there giving Decs a run for his money makes it clear... it's time for a sabbatical.

Sometimes it's best knowing when to take your leave, au revoir. 

26 minutes ago, and said:

Sometimes it's best knowing when to take your leave

If everyone bar a 74 year old man who looks and dresses like a hypertrichosis afflicted Penelope Keith wants you fucked off the site, and has done for the last decade, don't you think it's time to take your own advice?

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If everyone bar a 74 year old man who looks and dresses like a hypertrichosis afflicted Penelope Keith wants you fucked off the site, and has done for the last decade, don't you think it's time to take your own advice?

Oh look its the East Midlands parking warden!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said: