CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VII

Decimus

To commemorate topping the leader board, I thought I'd give myself a fanfare.

I dedicate this momentous occasion to my fellow cunts.

Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

FFS, @Frank, what's happened to all the spit-roasting, butt-fucking banter that we inflicted on @Decimus?

Has the spineless cunt had all the cum-splattered evidence removed, after having his cloak of invincibility exposed as nothing more than a soggy wet-wipe?

Maybe the narcissistic pussy didn't want his chums in the Boys Club to see what a sorry mess you made of him.

Can't say he didn't deserve it, the plagiarising cunt.

The deluded rantings of a shell-shocked rattle job, obsessed with me to the point that they have to make up a fantasy scenario in which they finally manage to gain the upper hand over me for the first time in ten years.

If such an astonishingly unfeasible event occurred, I'm sure you'd have taken screen shots, so let's see the evidence.

You sad little cunt lolololol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and said:

FFS, @Frank, what's happened to all the spit-roasting, butt-fucking banter that we inflicted on @Decimus?

Has the spineless cunt had all the cum-splattered evidence removed, after having his cloak of invincibility exposed as nothing more than a soggy wet-wipe?

Maybe the narcissistic pussy didn't want his chums in the Boys Club to see what a sorry mess you made of him.

Eh? I don't really know who you are.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and said:

A brief period on the leaderboard, purely as a result of many people not bothering to post (due to the existence of cunts like you), seems to have gone to your head. You fucking idiot.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

A brief period on the leaderboard, purely as a result of many people not bothering to post (due to the existence of cunts like you), seems to have gone to your head. You fucking idiot.

Don't be silly, I don't give a fuck about the leaderboard. 

Why would I? it's an elitist Boys Club cock-measuring construct.

4 minutes ago, and said:

So, now you tell me all those nights we spent together in the Spartakos Taverna in Zakynthos, meant nothing? 😢

I'd much rather be on the outside looking in at the 'Boys Club', than to see you continue any further. You have all the charm of a flea.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, and said:

So, now you tell me all those nights we spent together in the Spartakos Taverna in Zakynthos, meant nothing? 😢

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'd much rather be on the outside looking in at the 'Boys Club', than to see you continue any further. You have all the charm of a flea.

Lol.

17 minutes ago, and said:

You're not wanted here. Pack up your shit, both figurative and literal, and fuck off out of it.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

For someone who doesn't care about the LB, as soon as he reached the top spot this week he didn't stop banging on about it, despite only being there courtesy of a fly-by-night paedo manipulating it all.

I wonder how long before we see the screen shot!

Lololol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm too good at this, Raasters.. do you know what I mean? Long live the Corner!

I'm not at all interested in your silly games... Have you ever wondered why you've never been able to (and never will) wind me up? 

I'm listening to this.

It's from 1991, I've found an acapella online and might do a remix. Once I've worked my remix magic, mixed the track through my Sonnox plug ins and TL Audio outboard, I could have a bigger hit in my hands than the original. 

What an opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For someone who doesn't care about the LB, as soon as he reached the top spot this week he didn't stop banging on about it, despite only being there courtesy of a fly-by-night paedo manipulating it all.

I wonder how long before we see the screen shot!

Lololol.

He really is a fucking stupid cunt, no redeeming qualities whatsoever and hangs around like a bad smell, talking shit (lol) to Pen... who he referred to as 'he' (lol) the other day. What a way to treat his only friend here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He really is a fucking stupid cunt, no redeeming qualities whatsoever and hangs around like a bad smell, talking shit (lol) to Pen... who he referred to as 'he' (lol) the other day. What a way to treat his only friend here. 

• Like 2