CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The recoil on most firearms would fuck up one of your ladies bracelet type watches. The only people who should own expensive watches are the ones who can afford to buy them without ever needing to mention it. Ever. 

I’ll let Hans Wilsdorf know that Eric, from Cunt’s Corner reckons his long and illustrious history of providing the British and American military with watches as specified by them was a load of bollocks and the bracelets were feeble shite. I’ll get back to you on this. Or won’t.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll let Hans Wilsdorf know that Eric, from Cunt’s Corner reckons his long and illustrious history of providing the British and American military with watches as specified by them was a load of bollocks and the bracelets were feeble shite. I’ll get back to you on this. Or won’t.

I don’t give a flying cunt fuck what he thinks. The world is full of cunts who’ll sell you a gold bar to do the job of a house brick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Skydweller and a Sub for me. Mrs Cnut is buying me the Sea-Dweller in white gold on the rubber strap thing…no real ‘flip mark-up.’ I got the steel Skydweller blue dial in BVI for an RRP of £10.3k six years ago…which more than paid for my Sub when I flogged the fucker. Again, I’d rather dip my helmet into @Frank’s rancid rectum than any of ‘em in water. 

I’m trying to convince myself that the royal blue JLC Reverso Duoface isn’t TOO gay to wear, but failing dismally. I might get the gold & black Breitling SuperOcean tribute instead, and blow the difference on a Caribbean holiday. 

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m trying to convince myself that the royal blue JLC Reverso Duoface isn’t TOO gay to wear, but failing dismally. I might get the gold & black Breitling SuperOcean tribute instead, and blow the difference on a Caribbean holiday. 

I had a Breitling Navitimer BR-01 robbed by an Indian room cleaner back in 2002. The company had capped their insurance payout to £2k five days earlier. I miss that watch. Filthy Cunt probably exchanged it for five villages. Those Super Oceans have definitely put Breitling back in the game…but…Milanese bracelet?

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re a fucking engineer. If anyone should appreciate the technical marvellousness of these things it’s you. IWC Ingenieur?

I never said anything about not appreciating the level of engineering that goes into fine watches…

0-A309-D12-0940-4267-90-D5-52-C29-E57-C7

• Like 1

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck all that expensive watch bollox, a watch is meant to be functional which is why my favourite one is my multi-band Casio Wave-Ceptor - it's more accurate and reliable than any of my considerably more expensive time pieces.

Fuck me…bang on time. Uncanny.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck all that expensive watch bollox, a watch is meant to be functional which is why my favourite one is my multi-band Casio Wave-Ceptor - it's more accurate and reliable than any of my considerably more expensive time pieces.

The only timepiece that interests you is the time bell down your local flat roof drinking shithole.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yup. Sinn are very underrated. Owned a few but not that expensive, Michael.

They aren't the bargain they used to be 15 years ago, but still better value for money than Omega, plus millions saved on poncey celebrity advertising.

The divers are built from submarine steel and the UX is oil filled and pressure tested to 10,000m...but I'm such a wanker with my watches I take it off when I'm doing the dishes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

They aren't the bargain they used to be 15 years ago, but still better value for money than Omega, plus millions saved on poncey celebrity advertising.

The divers are built from submarine steel and the UX is oil filled and pressure tested to 10,000m...

Christopher Ward…probably the most bang for your buck, in the past. Online only.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

German Special Forces issue. Better tell Eric that the ladies bracelet will break due to, erm…recoil! 😂

Do you believe that your brake discs are made out of space shuttle re-entry tiles as well? They fucking saw you coming in Ratner’s didn’t they.