CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I knew my talents are being wasted here at McDonalds. I'm going to tell the manager to go fuck himself, I'm quitting.

FFS, I was convinced you were working at a KFC 🐔🍉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-26/mum-says-she-gave-her-place-on-titanic-submersible-to-teen-son

Mum reveals she gave her place on Titanic submersible to her teenage son

It is at least a bit more imaginative than overdosing him in Portugal and then drawing a scratchy picture of Frank in a wig and blaming him.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2023 at 14:14, PANZER MURPHY said:

ive me redhead with the regional accent coming to visit me this 12th..

What’s his name? I might know him, probably fucked his sister or his mum. You should try it one day if you ever get the chance (fucking a female) I mean. There’s more to life than bumming fat old men for Guinness and Amber Leaf money. You might even enjoy the novelty of the experience, although I wouldn’t tell the judge that, at least until after he’s sentenced you.

On 24/06/2023 at 17:10, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve been buying another Rolex this week. The Authorised dealer reckons that four of these billionaire cunts were wearing that mega-deep dive watch.

Hats off to Rolex for having a Somalian ‘Authorised dealer’ located on the beach at Southport to tell you all about their purchases and let you have one of his precision masterpieces too.

I wouldn’t be seen dead in public without my Submariner Hulk tbh DC. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2023 at 07:06, Penny Farthing said:

There was a baking soda powered rocket and I think that there was also a baking soda powered submarine .. could never understand why they did not give these fun toys away with BUNTY.

Someone should have given you away to Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

On 26/06/2023 at 18:10, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's the green boxed ticket.

It'll need rivets though, we don't want to cost cutting, using old mismatched screws and all that. 

Ok, I've got some chicken wire going spare. We could wrap it around the finished Vessel... I'm sure it'll give ample protection against Sharks. 

Speak to Drew. He repaired his own fridge with nothing more than a terminal screwdriver one Saturday night and he’s only ever boasted about it once on here. The man’s an engineering genius. There’s nothing he can’t do (unless he’s plastered).

• Like 1

On 26/06/2023 at 18:14, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t worry about materials costs. I’ve got hundreds of stainless screws from all the parking meters I’ve run over, loaded in the boot and dismantled later. It’s repurposing and that’s ecologically sound. So the police can fuck right off.

The police have no jurisdiction below 5000 ft. anyway.

On 20/06/2023 at 19:20, ProfB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12215585/Coast-Guard-admits-not-able-rescue-five-people-board-missing-Titanic-tourist-sub.html

40 hours of oxygen left on the sub. My bestie, Kazza, says the sub might have crashed into a high speed swordfish.

I read they bought bits from eBay to build the sub:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12214617/Titanic-sub-like-kit-car-built-Amazon-parts.html

😬

Good evening everyone.

Love ProfB XXX

Just a thought, ProfB, but did anyone think to check that kid’s backpack when he got onto the submarine?

Fancy watch wearing cunts. That could stand alone as a nomination. 
 These fucking Captain Nemo wannabe spastics appear to have spent over half a million between them on shiny fucking wristwatches to go underwater… why? Are there shops and pubs with specific opening and closing times at the bottom of the sea? Add to that the fact that virtually everywhere you go on the planet, there’s an accurate clock right in front of you.

And if you really need a way of keeping track of time in an inhospitable environment, don’t spend £25,000 on a 14oz shiny fucking dustbin lid that any brown skinned third world chancer would happily kill you to obtain. Spend £60 on a Casio G-shock and stop being an ostentatious fucking cunt.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These fucking Captain Nemo wannabe spastics appear to have spent over half a million between them on shiny fucking wristwatches to go underwater… why? Are there shops and pubs with specific opening and closing times at the bottom of the sea? Add to that the fact that virtually everywhere you go on the planet, there’s an accurate clock right in front of you.

And if you really need a way of keeping track of time in an inhospitable environment, don’t spend £25,000 on a 14oz shiny fucking dustbin lid that any brown skinned third world chancer would happily kill you to obtain. Spend £60 on a Casio G-shock and stop being an ostentatious fucking cunt.

Not if you get a certain model from the AD for £12.5k and then flip it onto the grey market for £28k. Horses for courses I guess.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The G-shock is one of the finest watches ever made. I have a Rolex Submariner and a Sea Dweller, and the very last place I would ever wear them is under fucking water. 

Concur Baws. My workday watch is G-shock and it is faultlessly accurate, light to wear and utterly dependable. 
Once I get home and switch off, I have a selection of mechanical watches that are far more attractive, COSC certified that I swap into. 

I don’t get them wet, either. Except the Oyster. It’s had 60 years to prepare.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The G-shock is one of the finest watches ever made. I have a Rolex Submariner and a Sea Dweller, and the very last place I would ever wear them is under fucking water. 

Skydweller and a Sub for me. Mrs Cnut is buying me the Sea-Dweller in white gold on the rubber strap thing…no real ‘flip mark-up.’ I got the steel Skydweller blue dial in BVI for an RRP of £10.3k six years ago…which more than paid for my Sub when I flogged the fucker. Again, I’d rather dip my helmet into @Frank’s rancid rectum than any of ‘em in water. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn’t dream of lecturing you on which calibre of firearm is best for spook removal purposes.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Concur Baws. My workday watch is G-shock and it is faultlessly accurate, light to wear and utterly dependable. 
Once I get home and switch off, I have a selection of mechanical watches that are far more attractive, COSC certified that I swap into. 

I don’t get them wet, either. Except the Oyster. It’s had 60 years to prepare.

How’s the Opal digging going then SC?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve got one of the old G-Shock watches with hands and the metal cage over the dial cover. It cost about £35 in Argos, 25 years ago and still works fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t dream of lecturing you on which calibre of firearm is best for spook removal purposes.

The recoil on most firearms would fuck up one of your ladies bracelet type watches. The only people who should own expensive watches are the ones who can afford to buy them without ever needing to mention it. Ever. 

On 27/06/2023 at 18:41, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-26/mum-says-she-gave-her-place-on-titanic-submersible-to-teen-son

Mum reveals she gave her place on Titanic submersible to her teenage son

Just for once in her miserable life she did something for someone else, and it paid dividends (at least, it will when the insurance comes through)🤑

• Like 1