CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But he won't ever sail his yacht there for fear of falling off the edge of the horizon.

Don’t tell me you’re one of those ‘spinning ball’ round Earth weirdos CBB? Come on man. Of course the Earth is flat. Why would there be any need for the dome up there if it wasn’t? Stop drinking. It’s affecting your common sense.

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t tell me you’re one of those ‘spinning ball’ round Earth weirdos CBB? Come on man. Of course the Earth is flat. Why would there be any need for the dome up there if it wasn’t? Stop drinking. It’s affecting your common sense.

Well, either the ball is spinning or it's my head after all the 8Ace I've consumed tonight.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, either the ball is spinning or it's my head after all the 8Ace I've consumed tonight.

Luckily Ape’s on a Zoom call with his bestie Pen at the moment or he’d probably have something to say about your very honest admission. 

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My friend is a flat earther and he told me that they have members all round the globe. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend is a flat earther and he told me that they have members all round the globe. 

I have a neighbour who believes that the earth is completely flat .. I asked him to explain Everest .. he said that was an anomaly but Ted Moult shot himself.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have a neighbour who believes that the earth is completely flat .. I asked him to explain Everest .. he said that was an anomaly but Ted Moult shot himself.

I have a strong suspicion that @Witheredscrote is Ted Moult with the amount of goose feathers that seem to be harmlessly laying around on his bedroom window cill within easy reach whenever a helicopter (fuck off Ape) lands nearby.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

That one’s long gone Gypps. My new imaginary Tera yacht ‘The Eclipse’ (162.5m) which I recently acquired from Roman Abramovich for a very reasonable sum of cash and a free Christmas tree every year for life, came with its full crew of grade A+ prozzies included, is currently at Harland and Wolff in Belfast for a major refit and name change. I’ve not yet made a final decision on the name but it’ll either be ‘MV GUSTY SPENCE’ or ‘MV MICHAEL STONE’. I’m inclined towards the latter as I’m having a 76.2mm/60 AK-176 mounted on the bow and I think Michael would appreciate it if we let rip at Milltown Cemetery (the scene of his heroic mission) as we slipped quietly out of Belfast harbour and on our way out to the Irish Sea and the N. Atlantic to blast the shit out of some icebergs. 
Tbh I never realised that it was a full time job being  a billionaire, but ‘hey ho’ I guess some people have it worse than me so I’m not going to moan about my lot.

Pick mikky stone..an armed man who somehow allows himself to be surrounded and disarmed by people using bare hands before being bundled into a car and then had to be rescued by his nearby police handlers..he cuts a sad figure today..union jack face nappy..limping along on sticks..broken penis..pissin in a bag on his hip..a living breathing picture of where unionizm n loyalizm is today..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd have a wank over their decomposing corpses.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My thoughts exactly.

That probably means you'll have either homosexual or necrophiliac inclinations , or both, fess up, which is it?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So are they dead yet or do you reckon they killed the pilot cunt to preserve oxygen?

The meeja are obsessed with the oxygen countdown, but they'll have died of hypothermia after a couple of days, it'll be barely 1 degC, plus no water unless they decide to start drinking each other's piss.

Or they'll have killed each other from the endless arguments from being stuck in a cramped cupboard.

Imagine certain individuals here being stuck in their position...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Or they'll have killed each other from the endless arguments from being stuck in a cramped cupboard.

Frank, his missus and their two half-chat kids lived that nightmare for years in his Barbican, galley kitchened bedsit.

Now the chink is sleeping with the frozen turkey dinosaurs, the children have been packed off to boarding school and @Frank lives in a rape shack in the middle of the Dordogne. It would have perhaps been kinder if all four of them were suffocated like those poor cunts on the sub, I'd have certainly volunteered to put a pillow over their stupid fucking faces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd have certainly volunteered to put a pillow over their stupid fucking faces.

Of course you would, if you had the balls to do it, that's always been one of your psychopathic fantasies.

Your sweaty little maggot must be twitching in anticipation, but that's as far as it's going, fantasy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, and said:

Of course you would, if you had the balls to do it, that's always been one of your psychopathic fantasies.

Your sweaty little maggot must be twitching in anticipation, but that's as far as it's going, fantasy.

Shut your shit-stinking, toothless northern gob, you literal thinking, autistic fucking freak.

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

The meeja are obsessed with the oxygen countdown, but they'll have died of hypothermia after a couple of days, it'll be barely 1 degC, plus no water unless they decide to start drinking each other's piss.

Imagine certain individuals here being stuck in their position...

All I will say on this subject, is that I wish Drew and Decs would do this.  Drunken cunts.

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

he cuts a sad figure today..union jack face nappy..limping along on sticks..broken penis..pissin in a bag on his hip..a living breathing picture of where unionizm n loyalizm is today..lol

As usual you’re spot on Panzybummer. Poor Michael cutting a sorry picture, shuffling along the pavement exactly as you’ve described, unable to even keep up with his former enemies (the Sinn Fein ‘freedom felchers’) proudly mincing down the street draped in their new national flag (the rainbow one, tricolour v 2.0).

I know who Id rather be, even with the broken penis, bag of piss etc. At least I’d be consoled by the fact that my arsehole was still ‘sovereign territory’.
🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧
🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧