CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Miles

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why do you eat dog food?

it was either that or bottles of Old Growler but I thought I would be more cryptic.

Have you tried eating dog food? It's got to be the only thing that looks more appetising after its been digested and left in a steaming lump on the pavement waiting for @Wolfie or @Ape™️ to pick it up for use later in one of their sordid man-sex games, at least it's warm.

On 25/05/2024 at 15:43, Cunty BigBollox said:

it was either that or bottles of Old Growler but I thought I would be more cryptic.

Have you tried eating dog food? It's got to be the only thing that looks more appetising after its been digested and left in a steaming lump on the pavement waiting for @Wolfie or @Ape™️ to pick it up for use later in one of their sordid man-sex games, at least it's warm.

On 25/05/2024 at 09:45, Ape™️ said:

I’m sure I speak for @Wolfie too when I say - fuck off Drew, you desperately unfunny fucking idiot.

On 25/05/2024 at 11:01, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

sometimes it's a good idea to shut up and not write utter shite.

It's a pity you've very rarely taken notice of your own advice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, and said:

It's a pity you've very rarely taken notice of your own advice.

Blimey, and. You're firing on all cylinders today, aren't you, 3 responses from you. You've clearly had your Weetabix, I mean Aldi strawberry muesli... You know the one you wrote a nomination about. 

You fucking idiot. 

Lol. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Blimey, and. You're firing on all cylinders today, aren't you, 3 responses from you. You've clearly had your Weetabix, I mean Aldi strawberry muesli... You know the one you wrote a nomination about. 

You fucking idiot. 

Lol. 

I admit, watermelon and fried chicken are a bit beyond my means. 🐵

Lol lol lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, and said:

I admit, watermelon and fried chicken are a bit beyond my means. 🐵

Lol lol lol

You eat Muesli all day, and? Lol. 

Why not invite your vegan, goat herder friend @entitled little cunt over for a bowl? I dread to think what you pair of cunts would get up to... It would most likely consist of you both doing a Mural on your Bedsit wall, you smearing and flinging dog shit everywhere and elc trying to spell 'We wuz ere' with his spastic drool. 

What vile, perverted cunts you are. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
On 28/05/2024 at 12:34, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You eat Muesli all day, and? Lol. 

Why not invite your vegan, goat herder friend @entitled little cunt over for a bowl? I dread to think what you pair of cunts would get up to... It would most likely consist of you both doing a Mural on your Bedsit wall, you smearing and flinging dog shit everywhere and elc trying to spell 'We wuz ere' with his spastic drool. 

What vile, perverted cunts you are. 

Fuck off. 

Oh , the pain in your soul.To harbour such bitterness and hate is only detrimental  to your own well being .Have you thought of doing a bit of Tai Chi ? .No , It's not twister , you and DLC would probably end up gobbling each other  in some sordid knot of human flesh. Quite disgusting. The things I think of sitting in my bedsit , the walls smeared in a scat tribute to Gilbert and George and Bobby Sands listening to the drug dealers argue next door. If only my life was like OCR's .

9 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

A lovely couple are moving in down the road .. they've got two bulldogs .. one called Tyson and the other called Floyd. They've also got a cat called Ferret.

I do hope they don’t get on with your Python.

9 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

A lovely couple are moving in down the road .. they've got two bulldogs .. one called Tyson and the other called Floyd. They've also got a cat called Ferret.

They sound nice. My  nearest neighbours are fucking vile cunts .Pots of money,  new porsche on the drive (which is a giveaway, cars for those with some money but no imagination) .Their kids are constantly  screaming, the mother is a neurotic nutter.He looks like he's left the gas on  constantly  and even their dog is schizophrenic. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

That's not a python.... 😛 

Lol

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They sound nice. My  nearest neighbours are fucking vile cunts .Pots of money,  new porsche on the drive (which is a giveaway, cars for those with some money but no imagination) .Their kids are constantly  screaming, the mother is a neurotic nutter.He looks like he's left the gas on  constantly  and even their dog is schizophrenic. 

Their nearest neighbour is a stupid, illiterate cunt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Their nearest neighbour is a stupid, illiterate cunt. 

Your nearest neighbour is in the padded cell next to yours .