CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Miles

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suppose one could say that by 2035 few if any existing XLs will be alive anyway, so in the meantime the onerous cost of keeping these cunt animals permanently caged indoors and muzzled outside will be squarely on the cunt owners shoukders and not the taxpayer. 

What galls me is the money grubbing freelancers who earning out of it.  

What galls me is the sheer stupidity of the owners who have not had their animals euthanised ,, there are other breeds that also concern me where their owners are physically feeble but insist on on owner big powerful dogs that they would be unable to control if it went maverick.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

What galls me is the sheer stupidity of the owners who have not had their animals euthanised ,, there are other breeds that also concern me where their owners are physically feeble but insist on on owner big powerful dogs that they would be unable to control if it went maverick.

I see that a lot.   There's also a very large number of dog owners who humanise their basically captive animals.  They talk to them and treat them like children and grant them a repertoire of intolerable anti social behaviour and woe betide anybody who complains! 

4 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Somewhere I have a a book from the 1950s called "The Dogs Ear Book" I stole that one from a cartoon in the book.

I have a 'dog-eared' book, it's called 'Wiffle's Way With Wolfhounds', claims to be a manual for dog training, written by some cunt named @Wolfie 

The grammar is fuckin' atrocious. 

21 minutes ago, and said:

I have a 'dog-eared' book, it's called 'Wiffle's Way With Wolfhounds', claims to be a manual for dog training, written by some cunt named @Wolfie 

The grammar is fuckin' atrocious. 

Is this the sort of gobshite you used to doodle on the inside covers of your reading books at school? 

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is this the sort of gobshite you used to doodle on the inside covers of your reading books at school? 

I'd gladly buy Ape , OCR and that Dyslexic idiot an xl bully.Hopefully they'll turn on their owners and rip their jugular's out.

I was hoping we could converse from a position of equality, but while I am COMMON you are AS COMMON AS MUCK my dear friend. Hahaha😅

We are conversing from a position of equality, on Cunts Corner every cunt is equal, it's one of the few places left in the world where every cunt can freely admit to being a cunt.

Judge not a cunt, lest ye be judged a cunt.

Here endeth the lesson.

1 hour ago, and said:

We are conversing from a position of equality, on Cunts Corner every cunt is equal, it's one of the few places left in the world where every cunt can freely admit to being a cunt.

Here endeth the lesson.

I bow to your superior cuntdem. 

I bow to your superior cuntdem. 

Love thy neighbour as a cunt, and be loved as a cunt in return.

You can't say fairer than that.

4 hours ago, and said:

Here endeth the lesson.

Poor JUDGE I miss him 😭

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Poor JUDGE I miss him 😭

You tragic old hag. Post after post of utter bollocks and propping up the site’s most spasticated poster ever. Some fuckin life you’ve got, Pen. Sit back, digest these words and admit it, you’d be better off joining your thrice dead sister(s). Just fuck off.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You tragic old hag. Post after post of utter bollocks and propping up the site’s most spasticated poster ever. Some fuckin life you’ve got, Pen. Sit back, digest these words and admit it, you’d be better off joining your thrice dead sister(s). Just fuck off.

Poofta.

Guest entitled little cunt
3 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Poofta.

Tbe absence of Ape , OCR  and the side kick  Dyslexic cunt (he doesn’t really matter )is a breath of fresh air .

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

His sisters don’t deserve that DC. Why do you think they chose death just to get away from the vile old cunt?

We've recently relocated to a new office and fuck me if some stupid slag employee didn't wander through the office with a rat on a string, Cock-a-poo* type hound. WTF!! I bet the slag is saying it's her emotional support hound. Fucking load of bollox.

(*I've mentioned cock and poo in the same word, cue @Wolfie and @Ape™️ to add their expertise on the subjects)

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

We've recently relocated to a new office and fuck me if some stupid slag employee didn't wander through the office with a rat on a string, Cock-a-poo* type hound. WTF!! I bet the slag is saying it's her emotional support hound. Fucking load of bollox.

(*I've mentioned cock and poo in the same word, cue @Wolfie and @Ape™️ to add their expertise on the subjects)

I’m sure I speak for @Wolfie too when I say - fuck off Drew, you desperately unfunny fucking idiot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do you keep your emotional support white lightening on a lead?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Tbe absence of Ape , OCR  and the side kick  Dyslexic cunt (he doesn’t really matter )is a breath of fresh air .

DC is dead wood .. perhaps he has never really been alive .. Doubtless I shall be "joining" my dead sisters soon enough.