CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Miles

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

My  nearest neighbours are fucking vile cunts

Im sure they think the same about you, so at least you’ve got something in common to break the ice and get a conversation started over the garden fence, when you’re hanging your Y-fronts and string vests out on the clothes line.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Im sure they think the same about you, so at least you’ve got something in common to break the ice and get a conversation started over the garden fence, when you’re hanging your Y-fronts and string vests out on the clothes line.

I just dont understand it .So what if I masturbate in front of his wife whilst in the garden ,  is that so offensive?It's a free country , or it  was the last time I jizzed over their red hot pokers .Some people , they've all gone weird since that Chinese cold shite that was going around a couple of years back.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They sound nice. My  nearest neighbours are fucking vile cunts .Pots of money,  new porsche on the drive (which is a giveaway, cars for those with some money but no imagination) .Their kids are constantly  screaming, the mother is a neurotic nutter.He looks like he's left the gas on  constantly  and even their dog is schizophrenic. 

The dogs are both shit scared of the cat because it wacks them on their noses with its claws.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I can't get that sordid image out of my head.   Billy, was there anything else on that line that might calm me down? 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I just dont understand it .So what if I masturbate in front of his wife whilst in the garden ,  is that so offensive?It's a free country , or it  was the last time I jizzed over their red hot pokers .Some people , they've all gone weird since that Chinese cold shite that was going around a couple of years back.

Are you referring to your council flat balcony with the rusting mountain bike and sack of marrow bones for the pitbull pups you're selling to local drug dealers, as "my garden" I should add overlooking a Deptford metals scrapyard with some fine views of the local cemetery. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

With your cock constantly pressed close to the kennel door, it comes as no surprise that you've got all the hot updates on the subject.

I see you're hot on the case though, replying to a post I made more than a month ago, indolent fuckin' cunt.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

With your cock constantly pressed close to the kennel door, it comes as no surprise that you've got all the hot updates on the subject.

He showers them with love. 

What do you think of that Nipah virus?  I have a breeding pair of fruit bats for sale.  Interested ? 

5 hours ago, and said:

I see you're hot on the case though, replying to a post I made more than a month ago, indolent fuckin' cunt.

That death in Coventry today was OK as the dog was not a banned breed.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What do you think of that Nipah virus?  I have a breeding pair of fruit bats for sale.  Interested ? 

I'll tell you what I think, Harold. I think that it's no coincedence that almost every deadly viral and bacterial disease in history has originated in Asia. 

I'm no epidemiologist, but I'd wager that it's got something to do with them all being filthy fucking pigs who live in their own shit and will eat anything that previously had a pulse.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'll tell you what I think, Harold. I think that it's no coincedence that almost every deadly viral and bacterial disease in history has originated in Asia. 

I'm no epidemiologist, but I'd wager that it's got something to do with them all being filthy fucking pigs who live in their own shit and will eat anything that previously had a pulse.

So, when was the last time you dined at Baby Buddha Chinese Teahouse?

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Scientists (experts?) say it's also due to destruction of habitats causing humans to live in close proximity to animals.  I refute that argument 

# I have been close to animals all my life, at school, in the work place and generally going about my business, in fact I have almost become an animal myself

# Second, the destruction of habitat.  I have been a passive witness to habitat destruction all my life, either by the local yobbos, the council or the government.  Even fucking binmen manage to leave a trail of detritus behind them. 

It's the fucking bats should be exyerminated as a spevies.  We do quite well without the DoDo.   Fuck the bat. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Scientists (experts?) say it's also due to destruction of habitats causing humans to live in close proximity to animals. 

That's an answer designed to ignore the realities that woke egg heads want to avoid. Similar to anthropologists claiming that sub-saharan Africans didn't develop any technologically advanced civilisations due to environment and that it had absolutely nothing to do with inherent differences in IQ between certain human populations.

Smallpox and the bubonic plague originated in Asia centuries upon centuries ago, long before any chink cut down a bamboo forest to put up a glass skyscraper.

They're all filthy fucking pigs, convince me otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's an answer designed to ignore the realities that woke egg heads want to avoid. Similar to anthropologists claiming that sub-saharan Africans didn't develop any technologically advanced civilisations due to environment and that it had absolutely nothing to do with inherent differences in IQ between certain human populations.

Smallpox and the bubonic plague originated in Asia centuries upon centuries ago, long before any chink cut down a bamboo forest to put up a glass skyscraper.

They're all filthy fucking pigs, convince me otherwise.

I'm not all the way there with you but I see your point.  The sum total is a non stop barrage of dangerous viruses, problems arising out of environmental collapse or strain plus over population fueled by globalisation will fucking decimate the human race long before climate change actually kills anyone. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not all the way there with you but I see your point.  The sum total is a non stop barrage of dangerous viruses, problems arising out of environmental collapse or strain plus over population fuelled by globalisation will fucking decimate the human race long before climate change actually kills anyone. 

If one of those Just Stop Oil cunts gets in my way, you'll see a fucking climate change fatality all right!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If one of those Just Stop Oil cunts gets in my way, you'll see a fucking climate change fatality all right!

I think they are a bit like the 1960s CND mob.  If they do send fucking Yankee nuclear missiles to East England under Labour I will regard it my duty to perform a dirty protest at one of the RAF bases every morning.   I:ll do one in my pants and smear it over my body when I get there.   That'll teach them. 

I smell the wind of change blowing. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just Stop Oil cunts

I’ve been having terrifying recurring nightmares recently,  where the street outside my house is filled with raging protesters screaming “Just Stop Tinfoil.” Thank fuck I’ve got ten pallets of Bacofoil in the bunker for just such an emergency.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I caught a Just Stop Oil cunt who lives in the next road using Thee-in-One on his pushbike.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been having terrifying recurring nightmares recently,  where the street outside my house is filled with raging protesters screaming “Just Stop Tinfoil.” Thank fuck I’ve got ten pallets of Bacofoil in the bunker for just such an emergency.

If the day ever comes when googling "lesbian baby oil orgy" returns no matches, I will be very cross indeed. These cunts need stamped on now, before it's too late.

Just Stop Just Stop Oil.