CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extremely Creepy wrestlers

Redacted

Just now, Roadkill said:

ECW was fucking mental. Shame it didn't start in somewhere like Russia instead of America or we'd still be able to switch on the TV today and see cunts throwing each other into boxes of florescent lights or ring ropes replaced with barbed wire. The much older WWF stuff before the coke infused 80s could be brutal as fuck too - they fucking loved blading back in the day - Rick Flair still did it well into the 2000's. Fucker always had red hair by the end of a match lol.

If you had to pick a Greatest Ever, if would be Ric Flair. In his heyday, he defied physics. The pirouette up to the top rope, and walking handstand along it is something I’ve never seen anyone else do.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you had to pick a Greatest Ever, if would be Ric Flair. In his heyday, he defied physics. The pirouette up to the top rope, and walking handstand along it is something I’ve never seen anyone else do.

All whilst being a raging alcoholic and heavy drug user too.

The big roided up lads could never handle the lifestyle because their bodies were already rotting away inside but Flair wouldn't have survived without it I think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

All whilst being a raging alcoholic and heavy drug user too.

The big roided up lads could never handle the lifestyle because their bodies were already rotting away inside but Flair wouldn't have survived without it I think.

‘Flying Bryan Pillman’ was another one whose heart exploded thanks to steroids. 

• Like 1