CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Twitter Account

Carl Sway

Just now, Sue R Pipe said:

And Antiques Roadshow. I tell thee, that Fiona Bruce would still get the chutney fucked out of her arse.

I can still remember the disappointment of turning to ITV, desperate to find an alternative to ‘Sunday roast’ religious programming… only to be confronted by Harry fucking Secombe, gurning and warbling in a church full of hypocritical shitgibbons. I fucking hated that fat sanctimonious Welsh cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can still remember the disappointment of turning to ITV, desperate to find an alternative to ‘Sunday roast’ religious programming… only to be confronted by Harry fucking Secombe, gurning and warbling in a church full of hypocritical shitgibbons. I fucking hated that fat sanctimonious Welsh cunt.

Indeed a cunt. On a par with Jess Yates, hollier than thou, degenerate cuck stepfather to a washed out hideous junkie cunt.

I'm glad they're all dead.

Guest Sue R Pipe
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to admit, I’d have fucked the shit out of Paula Yates. Naughty as fuck.

We all have our naughty confessions.

Should I start a thread about it? Might liven up the place this evening.

27 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

It's OK bby, show me on the toy where Rev. Ian Paisley fiddled you.

It would appear that for reasons known only to yourself you've very foolishly decided to antagonise me. Listen carefully and let me give you one final chance (against my better judgement) to desist and refrain from your current misguided behaviour. Don’t make me show you the error of your ways which I promise you will regret if you continue with what is obviously an extremely ill thought out way to conduct yourself around here. The future’s bright. The future’s orange.

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, King Billy said:

It would appear that for reasons known only to yourself you've very foolishly decided to antagonise me. Listen carefully and let me give you one final chance (against my better judgement) to desist and refrain from your current misguided behaviour. Don’t make me show you the error of your ways which I promise you will regret if you continue with what is obviously an extremely ill thought out way to conduct yourself around here. The future’s bright. The future’s orange.

Listen wanker, you ain't the only orange cunt to show your chevy chase round here. Now, a bit of ciúnas from thou, and answer some questions about your experience with the Rev. Paisley.

Did he make you tongue his arsehole?

5 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Listen wanker, you ain't the only orange cunt to show your chevy chase round here. Now, a bit of ciúnas from thou, and answer some questions about your experience with the Rev. Paisley.

Don’t say I didn’t give you the chance to behave yourself. Prepare your arsehole cunt.

37 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Bloody hell. You're not a fast learner, are you? I think thou is going to be "ciúnased" when the Vulcan decides what to do next with her latest bit of prey.

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t say I didn’t give you the chance to behave yourself. Prepare your arsehole cunt.

The last words the Rev said before you blacked out.

Guest Sue R Pipe
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell. You're not a fast learner, are you? I think thou is going to be "ciúnased" when the Vulcan decides what to do next with her latest bit of prey.

Oh fuck! The wannabe school prefect with his cum-flecked house badge is still awake at this hour. Don't you have to be up early tomorrow for a long day of fagging and sodomy?

Guest Sue R Pipe
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Forgive me for sounding like a Carry On film, but 'arsehole cunt' in this instance really ought to have a comma inserted between them.

Fuck me prefect, you'll be marking him down for grammar next. This is a cunting site, not penguin publishing you dullard fuck face.

15 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Oh fuck! The wannabe school prefect with his cum-flecked house badge is still awake at this hour. Don't you have to be up early tomorrow for a long day of fagging and sodomy?

Again – absolutely dreadful. It's the same cum/spunk-themed shite from you all the time, isn't it? You've got nothing else – other than duplicate nonce references for which you're going to shortly receive a ban (providing the mods are doing their jobs... in receipt of fresh funding).

You thick little winkle. Seriously, are you a teenanger? I think you'll find it's me who's in a much better position to offer you advice, fledgling. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Say Hi to Punkape tomorrow morning Dickwipe. And maybe consider the possibility that controlling your emotions usually ends much better than letting your emotions control you. I’m genuinely disappointed that you’ve failed to turn up for the fight and decided to kill yourself instead. Hey Ho.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Again – absolutely dreadful. It's the same cum/spunk-themed shite from you all the time, isn't it? You've got nothing else – other than duplicate nonce references for which you're going to shortly receive a ban (providing the mods are doing their jobs... in receipt of fresh funding).

You thick little winkle. Seriously, are you a teenanger? I think you'll find it's me who's in a much better position to offer you advice, fledgling. 

I did try to give him some honest advice Wolfie but ‘que sera sera’.

Guest Sue R Pipe
21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why do you keep asking me if I'm a teenager? Quite creepy IMO, but to be expected from a buttoned down, middle class freak.

Guest Sue R Pipe
21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Say Hi to Punkape tomorrow morning Dickwipe. And maybe consider the possibility that controlling your emotions usually ends much better than letting your emotions control you. I’m genuinely disappointed that you’ve failed to turn up for the fight and decided to kill yourself instead. Hey Ho.

Don't you think you're taking things a bit too seriously?

Stupendous gimp.

Guest Sue R Pipe
Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Well .. are you a teenager? .. @Wolfie is only asking.

Speak when you're spoken to cunt. I'm sure there's a lonely jack russell for you to romance tonight you fucking wrongun. 

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Don't you think you're taking things a bit too seriously?

Stupendous gimp.

Sorry. Too late for mitigation but the parole board might be more inclined to listen to you when you’ve served half your sentence. But it’ll take more than showing them your battered arsehole and turning on the tears to get you an early release probably. 
See you on the other side Wanker.