CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Twitter Account

Carl Sway

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - TalkBollox didn’t really think his post through, as usual.

I was always under the impression that Norfolk was quite sleepy and humdrum. But we have Neil merrily kidnapping in his rape-wagon. Drew living a lifestyle that would make Oliver Reed have a rethink, and Decs shifting more white powder than Franz Klammer. It’s party central. Goober’s been dead for a year and nobody’s even noticed.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Why, did he take your virginity? Orange order poof.

It’s boring here today. Take a load of drugs and get banned or something. I think you’ve established yourself as our suicide bomber. Anything, this feels like a childhood Sunday evening with only Songs Of Praise on the telly.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Why, did he take your virginity? Orange order poof.

He may or may not have done. One day in the far distant future you might have an actual sexual experience with someone who’s not a Priest or Gary Glitter (however unlikely that seems) and then you will understand that these things are private. The concept of ‘understanding’ will probably prove me wrong however so howabout just go fuck yourself which you’ll no doubt find a lot easier to accomplish.

Guest Sue R Pipe
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s boring here today. Take a load of drugs and get banned or something. I think you’ve established yourself as our suicide bomber. Anything, this feels like a childhood Sunday evening with only Songs Of Praise on the telly.

And Antiques Roadshow. I tell thee, that Fiona Bruce would still get the chutney fucked out of her arse.

Guest Sue R Pipe
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He may or may not have done. One day in the far distant future you might have an actual sexual experience with someone who’s not a Priest or Gary Glitter (however unlikely that seems) and then you will understand that these things are private. The concept of ‘understanding’ will probably prove me wrong however so howabout just go fuck yourself which you’ll no doubt find a lot easier to accomplish.

It's OK bby, show me on the toy where Rev. Ian Paisley fiddled you.